❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Hi lhynne, thanks for sharing all the pictures here especially the one with KSH & CTH. Seems that a bromance will be seen in the drama. Hahaha.....

​@willenette... I hope so... Soo hyun had a lot of chemistry with other male leads in his previous dramas and I dearly loved CTH since My Sassy Girl so I hope there will be more interactions from both of them

​Hi lhynne, ye, I really hope there will be great chemistry between these two.....I like CTH......he's one of the buddies of RAIN. xD

30 Childhood Photos of the Hottest Korean Celebrities Under 30

30 Childhood Photos of the Hottest Korean Celebrities Under 30

It’s Children’s Day in South Korea (May 5) and to celebrate, we’ve compiled a list of 30 of the hottest, young K-drama stars under 30 in Korea right now and their childhood photos to track where all that talent and looks came from!

8. Kim Soo Hyun (Born February 16, 1988)

childhood kim soo hyun

source : soompi news

Even this application knows that KSH was once a hot, simmering alien. ^_^ 

Wah. I am getting confused with the current forum. Is quoting pics allowed already? :S

In Other picture he is so young But this one is 406 year old ( LOL ) from  406, Professor

Photos · View all
CETsOBMWIAA4yl-.jpg

CETsOOSWgAAcPRZ.jpg

CETsOniWAAAU4jW.jpg

CETsO34WgAA9I38.jpg