❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest jorien

hi Everyone, newbie here. Love him in DReam High, he was amazing there and also Suzy.

Here an article of him, Hopefully someone could translate it

삼동이 김수현, 멘토 배용준·박진영 때문에 떴다

20110314002679_0.jpg

KBS2 ‘드림하이’는 김수현에게 다시 없는 좋은 기회를 제공했다. 연기의 거장 배용준과 음악의 거장 박진영이 김수현의 멘토가 된 것이다. 김수현은 두 거장의 도움으로 첫 드라마를 마칠 수 있었다.

김수현은 “배용준과 박진영을 곁에서 지켜본 것은 정말 좋은 기회였다”고 말했다. 배용준은 같은 소속사 선배. 감히 쳐다보지 못할 정도의 대선배지만, 후배를 생각하는 배려와 조언을 아끼지 않았다. 김수현은 “선배께서 드라마 들어가고 촬영할 때마다 틈틈이 연기지도를 해주셨다. 크게 시간을 내서 배운 것은 아니지만, 조언 한마디 덕분에 연기의 방향을 잡을 수 있었다”고 말했다.

김수현은 사석에서 스스럼없이 배용준을 ‘용준이 형’이라고 부른다. 배용준도 막내 동생 같은 김수현을 챙긴다. 김수현은 “드라마를 촬영하고 있는데 어느 날 배용준 선배에게 전화가 왔다. 배용준 선배님은 ‘요즘 네 얼굴이 안 좋아 보인다. 영양제를 보내니까 챙겨 먹어라’고 말했다. 방송을 모니터해주시는 것도 고마운데 영양제까지 선물해 주셨다. 정말 감사했다”고 말했다.

김수현은 이번 드라마에서 또 다른 스승을 만났다. 바로 박진영이다. 박진영은 드라마 촬영장에서 처음 만난 김수현에게 “내가 김수현이나 정말 반갑다”고 따뜻하게 맞아줬다. 박진영은 김수현에게 대선배로서 대하기 어려울 수 있다. 하지만, 박진영은 먼저 소탈하게 다가서며 긴장감을 풀어줬다.

드라마 촬영장에서 이웃집 형처럼 편안하게 대했지만, 음악 스튜디오에서 박진영은 완벽에 도전하는 승부사였다. 김수현은 박진영과 함께 OST ‘드리밍(Dreaming)’을 녹음했다. 프로듀서 박진영은 열정적이었다. 김수현은 “녹음실에서 박진영 선배님의 모습을 보고 정말 깜짝 놀랐다. 정말 완벽한 작품을 만들기 위해 노력하는 열정이 피부로 느껴졌다. 프로듀서 박진영이란 이름이 묵직하게 다가왔다”고 말했다.

김수현은 이제 갓 걸음마를 뗀 신인이다. 하지만, ‘드림하이’를 통해 연기의 대가 배용준과 음악의 대가 박진영을 만난 것은 좋은 기회였다. 김수현은 박진영 덕분에 음악의 맛을 알았으며, 배용준의 배려와 연기지도 덕분에 연기자로 거듭났다.

황인성 기자 enter@sportsworldi.com

Credit to http://news.nate.com/view/20110314n22694

Please make this thread alive.

Here is the video of KSH from STAR DATE with ENG SUB

sorry if i repost it

Guest gauri92

english translations of a few interviews of KSH...i don't know which ones they are really...but this is a damn good read...just makes u miss him wayyy more than usual...

http://popseoul.com/2011/03/14/dream-highs-kim-soo-hyun-was-nervous-amongst-idols/comment-page-1/#comment-464262

Share one of five favorist of Soohyun from he was interview with 10 asia.co.kr.it's 7 years of love' of WHITE.

but i have remake version of KYUHyun \

it's sad song but great song.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCQGV7G1o2E&feature=fvwrel

Guest purple-blossom

WHAT???? Soo Hyun's gonna perform on M-countdown on the 17th??? I also thought that was the notice from Keyeast inviting the fans to attend the pre-recording of his performance. Then saw his sched and confirmed it really is for M-countdown!!!! yey!! fangirls go!!!

let's watch his performance @ 6pm kst!

im reposting what i posted yesterday at DH's thread.. thanks gauri92!

do tell me if i need to edit out any parts of the post :)

there are so many articles of Kim Soo Hyun today!

some were already chi translated by syadaw@kimsoohyun baidu bar.. i had fun reading them and cant wait for the full trans to be out.. i'll just trans some parts.. pardon me if i get some words wrong..

from tvdaily interview

[Happy End of Loveline with Hyemi? Happy Ending?]

"Kim Soo Hyun's version of Dream High ending. Samdong works hard as the superstar K, for several years. In short he did go to America anyway. He returns to Korea after he loses his hearing. From then on Hyemi and the loveline.. I mean this will be a happy ending."

from OSEN interview

[in interviews done when the drama was airing, you avoided questions like 'Between Suzy, Eunjung, IU, who is your ideal type?'. Can you tell me the answer now?]

"Hahaha. If you ask in this way, i will answer Eunjung in spring, Suzy in summer, IU in autumn. Hmm.. Now.. When Dream High starts to air in Japan, perhaps there will be promotions, and there will be chances to sing together. And I might be working with producer Park Jin Young again.. Haha. So Miss A (Suzy) is the best!"

from isplus interview

[The Kissing Scene with Suzy]

"Age difference of 6 years old. I'm sitting in the bus, Suzy standing outside the bus, have to kiss in a situation like that. With my neck stretched out like a turtle. We thought that we can finish the kissing scene in a solemn atmosphere like performing a sacred ritual ceremony, but it did not turn out that way at all. Because we were embarrassed we laughed and NG many times. Suzy is really a very pure/innocent and bright/cheerful child."

P.S i read that Kim Soo Hyun will be performing 'Dreaming' on this week's MCountdown. Fans can email KeyEast to apply for tickets. I want to be in Korea zzz..

1b148017cd49955f314e15c6.jpg

21c219dd21baf0bd38012f76.jpg

c14c3a181bf5c8a9c1ce7968.jpg

• Like 1

Guest meisk

cant wait for his performances at MCountdown. :w00t: Dreaming is doing very well in the charts. good job for JYP for composing the song and soohyun for his lovely voice. love the song so much. :)

i hope he'll pick his next drama/movies soon. i'm so excited to see what kind of roles he'll play next. :)

cant wait for his performances at MCountdown. :w00t: Dreaming is doing very well in the charts. good job for JYP for composing the song and soohyun for his lovely voice. love the song so much. :)

i hope he'll pick his next drama/movies soon. i'm so excited to see what kind of roles he'll play next. :)

when he will perform???

can U tell me..hahaha

Guest gauri92

@snolaxy: thanx a lot for posting it here!!!

i can't wait to see his performance for dreaming!!! i hope he isn't too nervous and does well!!!

Guest t_danti

He is totally hot in all those picture. I enjoyed all of his interview in English and love how he answered the question and I found some of it but unfortunately all of those interview is in Korean so I could not understand at all....:(

I hope if there are translations of his interview will be posted in this thread...

PS. thank u for the transalation...:)

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

Thanks for the translations!!! =]

What does he mean by he'll become very corrupt?

He's so odd, but in a very interesting way. and he may talk like a kid, but he sure thinks very adult-like!

Can't believe he smokes, but oh well, he's still an amazing actor, and I believe that he'll be even greater in the future.

Soo Hyun fighting!!Th

Thanks for the translations!!! =]

What does he mean by he'll become very corrupt?

He's so odd, but in a very interesting way. and he may talk like a kid, but he sure thinks very adult-like!

Can't believe he smokes, but oh well, he's still an amazing actor, and I believe that he'll be even greater in the future.

Soo Hyun fighting!!Th

How do you know he smokes??

Guest azn_cute_bois
Guest gauri92

guess you're talking about this one, it's been translated ^^ *run to read it*

Interview 10asia Part1    Interview 10asia Part 2

thank u sooo much!!!

and well...his interview was pretty much all over the place..like, im like this but im like that too....

he seems so very interesting!!! and fun to be around...

and yes, i think he is right in thinking that a lot of ppl do think of him as sam dong and not soo hyun..

still...i hope he comes on variety shows...would love to see him and the dream high cast on strong heart....

omo!! you're welcome *blushing*

i loved the 10asia interview, you could picture him talking ^^ so cute & mature at the same time ^^

more interview pix ^^

2011031319281157968_2.jpg

2011030716211396311_3.jpg

2011031319281157968_1.jpg

2011030716211396311_2.jpg

2011030716211396311_1.jpg

2011031319281157968_3.jpg

20110305_1299308463_49418200_1.jpg

Credit as labelled

this one is a banner from DH concert i guess, he looks good in it, wont mind having it on my wall^^

click to enlarge, it's huuuuuge

axb22.jpg

Credit DC

• Like 1