❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

On 12/12/2019 at 11:39 AM, hwonhwon_stv said:

I agree with someone said in weibo :  We only need focus Kim Soo Hyun, not his company, not his staff. This is his personal future and career. 
Kim Soo Hyun naturally considered the decision before making a decision, so as a fan ' Why bother?' 

What he decides,  as a fans we only bless and support
What fans can do is not to increase his pressure but make him feel support and trust. 

:heart::heart::heart:

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. The name of his new agency is not known yet but reports said actress Seo Ye-ji and Kim Sae-ron are likely to join it. Seo, in particular, will play opposite him in the tvN drama "Psycho, But It's Okay," which is set to premiere early next year. But KEYEAST still denied his departure, saying they're still talking to him about the contract renewal. :P

9 hours ago, willenette said:

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. The name of his new agency is not known yet but reports said actress Seo Ye-ji and Kim Sae-ron are likely to join it. Seo, in particular, will play opposite him in the tvN drama "Psycho, But It's Okay," which is set to premiere early next year. But KEYEAST still denied his departure, saying they're still talking to him about the contract renewal. :P

Read on weibo that Tvn this afternoon opened the briefing program for the coming year, and the director say directly that  Kim Soo Hyun starring  "Psycho, But It's Okay", so it is indirect official announcement

0069CDzEgy1g9v9htfb03j30p00xc7e0.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/12/2019 at 3:35 PM, willenette said:

Hi hwonhwon, ohhhhh...........thanks for this. I didn't know it. I thought all along he was with KE only. :P

He was at M-boat Entertainment when he debuted with kimchi cheese smile, as I've seen.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

willenette and hwonhwon, when Soo Hyun debuted, his first agency was M-Boat, a very small agency that probably doesn't exist anymore. 

After he appeared in Will it Snow for Christmas in 2009/2010, KeyEast recruited him in 2010 and he has been with KE since then.

In this video, the reporter said the head of KeyEast knew right away he would be a huge success after seeing his acting in Will it Snow for Christmas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUZ5d5oAAjg&list=LLEl97gIW0xrYT4Smw6w_jmQ&index=37&t=0s

I saw that M boat was sub-company of YG before.. many famous celebrites were also in it, mostly singers.

• Insightful 1