❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Thank you all for sharing KSH pictures. All of Kim Soo Hyun's current photos look good. Good is an understatement actually. Comparing his pictures the year before his enlistment and his post military photos, the latter gives at some shots a freshly youthful  vibe and in others a sophisticated manly aura. Depending on what he wears and perhaps the theme of the shoot, he projects an innocent teenager look in some shots and in others, he shows off his gentleman look, bursting  with manly elegance and sophistication. Goodness. . . .2020, please hurry. 

(Transferred from ins)

The Korean Academy of Culture in Washington will host a Korean movie night at E Street Ciname from December 3-5, with the theme being an adaptation of a web comic. 
Among them, "Secretly Greatly" will be scheduled for screening on December 5th, and the director will also be a guest at the scene to discuss the movie and the topic of the movie with the participants 

59e054fbgy1g9b3jkxtclj20u00k0wgd.jpg

59e054fbgy1g9b3jhf9k2j20u00k0ab3.jpg

• Awesome 1

KIM SOO HYUN   won the 2019 Big Ben Awards Top Ten Outstanding Young People Awards  :heart:

2019 Big Ben Award

Big Ben Ten Outstanding Young Persons Award for World

Some of them are :

Martial artist Lee Zhenbang 
Malaysian badminton player Lee Chong Wei

Trinidad and Tobago's financial political elite and filmmaker Morissa Coleman 

Japan Entertainer Takeno Uchiyo 
Korean artist KIM SOO HYUN
Financial practitioners from Bangladesh Amjet Sullman 

7875397fly1g95h5l2apsj20i20i2jte.jpg

On November 18, local time, the "Hance Fund" 2019 Big Ben Awards Global Charity Awards Ceremony was held in London, from the United Kingdom, China, the United States, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Greece, Brazil, France, the Netherlands, Representatives from Australia, South Korea, Japan and other countries and regions attended. The ceremony was supported by China Eastern Airlines Group, British Dynasty Group, British Sihe Group, and Excellence International Cultural Media Group.

Professor Li Junchen, the founder of the Big Ben Award of Chinese descent, gave a speech and welcomed the guests. He announced the winners of the world's top ten outstanding young men who received the 2019 Big Ben Awards.

They were the first Hong Kong heavyweight champions in the world. Disciples of Ye Junyi spread Chinese martial arts and health sports martial artist Li Zhenbang, Malaysian badminton player Li Zongwei, financial and political elite and film and television producer Mauriisa Coleman from Trinidad and Tobago , Japanese entertainer Takeno Uchihiro, Chinese FPX e-sports team, Chinese contemporary academy Jin Shizhen (also awarded the Gold Prize in the 2019 Great Ben Award in the miraculous painting and calligraphy category), climate problem activist Sweden's "green girl" Greta • Greta Thunberg, UAE Minister of Youth Affairs Shamma bint Suhail Faris Al Mazrui, Korean artist KIM SOO HYUN, and Amjad Suleman, a financial practitioner from Bangladesh. 

Source: UK-Times 

Full article

http://ukchinese.com/2019/11/22/2019年度大本钟奖揭晓-李宗伟、金秀贤、格蕾塔•通/

20191122144528195.jpg

006Upk8hly1g9cxkmvqwij30er0b8wpq.jpg

006Upk8hly1g9cxkopc4uj30es0algul.jpg

Wow! Congratulations to KSH for the Big Ben Awards. His parents must be proud. If my understanding of what I read is correct, this type of award is not the typical glittery (at times a little bit shallow) awards given to actors due to having a good sense of style or good looks; rather, it is an award given to role models whose very existence and life work is hoped and expected to be followed by the younger generation. South Korea should be proud too. Although the award giving body is Sino-UK, the criteria and rigors of choosing candidates is exemplary.  Awards like this pressures one to be perfect . As much as I am happy for him as a fan, I just wish and hope for him to live normally and happily. 

• Like 3