❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Modetour will transfer all proceeds from the auction of Kim Soo-hyun to the UNICEF Korea Committee

[Modetour to donate to UNICEF Korea Committee]

Seoul Financial Report, Modetour Co., Ltd. visited the UNICEF South Korea Committee and held a fund transfer ceremony for the transfer of donations. 

Modetour, which has been transferring funds to UNICEF every year since 2003, handed over the proceeds from the exclusive model Kim Soo-hyun’s photography and clothing auction at the company’s travel fair held in September this year. 

006Upk8hly1g92dpw1ipuj30go0b4jvq.jpg

006Upk8hly1g92dpyn968j30m80ci0ty.jpg

• Love 1

Here’s What 20 Of Today’s Biggest K-Drama Stars Look Like In Their First Roles Vs. Their Latest Roles

From their first roles to their latest.

14. Kim Soo Hyun

Debut role: 2007, on Kimchi Cheese Smile as Kim Soo Hyun

kim soo hyun 2

Latest role: 2019, on Hotel Del Luna as the next Hotel Owner.

Kim-Soo-Hyun2

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

I say it again. Kim Soo Hyun ages like an expensively exquisite wine. The older one gets, the bolder the body and finer the taste. Just like his solid acting and undeniable stage presence. I am looking forward to his future works; may it be in TV, movie, or ads.

On 11/22/2019 at 5:39 AM, Jacel said:

I say it again. Kim Soo Hyun ages like an expensively exquisite wine. The older one gets, the bolder the body and finer the taste. Just like his solid acting and undeniable stage presence. I am looking forward to his future works; may it be in TV, movie, or ads.

He's not that old though... only 31, which is still a kid to me :D .  

His current contract with KE will expire in about a month, there'll definitely be more news on upcoming work regardless if he stays or not.  My guess he's not renewing with KE, that's why he's not signing on new work now.

New ModeTour ad

73198af5ly1g97umsy3xej20go0gomxu.jpg

• Like 1