❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

10 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

And what is this, Yuzu :huh:

I don't remember Soo Hyun has event with Gichancy

I guess everyone is surprised that Soo Hyun showed up in Paris yesterday.  Strange that nobody knew. <_<

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi hwonhwon, as far as I remember, this was during December 2016..............Please correct me if I'm wrong - :P

No, that is the latest event, willenette :)

Soo Hyun attended Gichancy event in Paris in October 30

Like Yuzu said nobody knew 

2019.10.31 Hong Kong media news

Korean drama "You from the stars " 31-year-old male Kim Soo Hyun after retiring in July, the first works of the comeback are carefully selected, and it is predicted that he will return next year. 

Following the appearance of the Shanghai-based endorsement makeup brand conference last week, Kim Soo Hyun’s suit hit Paris and continued to drive the gold. A gentleman dressed up, this trip is to participate in the first show of the Mainland new brand.  Wearing sunglasses Kim Soo Hyunn chok burst then Kim Soo Hyun took off the sunglasses, showing the signature sunshine smile, waving with the presence of the media and guests, causing a lot of screams, and a large number of female guests gathered on the spot to make a special trip to witness the show of Kim Soo Hyun. 

59e054fbgy1g8hkjnpmpfj20v90wk46n.jpg

59e054fbgy1g8hkjobz0fj20rs1p813v.jpg

South Korea 31-year-old male god Kim Soo Hyun officially retired in July this year, although has not implemented a new film, but recently appeared frequently to endorse brand activities. 

After Kim Soo Hyun attended the press conference in Shanghai last week, he appeared in the brand event in Paris, France yesterday. He looked very attractive when he put on his suit. Kim Soo Hyun waved his hand and greeted from time to time, and said in Korean: "I am very happy to meet everyone in Paris."

He also smiled and smiled, and killed the women on the scene. Then Kim Soo Hyun immediately put on Black super posing chok-like, causing the scene to scream. 

59e054fbgy1g8hkjqfxqcj20rs1brwn6.jpg

59e054fbgy1g8hkju2rl6j20rs1dr485.jpg

59e054fbgy1g8hkjskiz1j20v9104jxd.jpg