❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

9 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi yuzu,  I tried it, too & I prefer the fruit jelly drinks, CJ Petitzel Water Jelly. Personally, I like the freshly taste of grape flavor among the fruit flavors, I couldn't agree with you more - it's delicious. I love it because it’s a sweet kind. In one of my trips to US, I saw this product in a buffet restaurant we dined in. I like the packaging - it can be closed even after it is opened. It got a lid so it can be kept.  Because it is WATER Jelly, it is easy to drink.  As far as I remember there are 5 flavor of Petitzel Water Jelly. So, KSH was once an endorser for this product. I just knew it..... Thanks for this. :P

Yes, the grape water jelly is soooo good.  I love the intense grape flavor and that it wasn't overly sweet or artificial tasting. 

Wow, that sounds like a pretty awesome buffet.  I've never been to one where they serve packaged items, since it is not very cost effective.  I would probably try every flavor if I was there. :relaxed:

• Like 1

People's life can not always be smooth sailing, everything goes smoothly. In this long journey, we will inevitably experience failures, experience setbacks, and experience difficulties. Only those who have experienced failures and experienced setbacks can learn to persist, learn to be strong, and learn to work hard to stand the test of life

005U9nu8ly1fwkdf1jwvnj30ku0rsmzs.jpg

44761712_739844596375684_408713339045989

• Like 1

7 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Yes, the grape water jelly is soooo good.  I love the intense grape flavor and that it wasn't overly sweet or artificial tasting. 

Wow, that sounds like a pretty awesome buffet.  I've never been to one where they serve packaged items, since it is not very cost effective.  I would probably try every flavor if I was there. :relaxed:

Hi yuzu, oh.....I think you misunderstood me - what I meant for the packaging is - the material used to wrap or protect the goods, the presentation of a product.   Try all flavors when you visit Seoul. I hope KSH will endorse the product again in the future. :P

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi yuzu, oh.....I think you misunderstood me - what I meant for the packaging is - the material used to wrap or protect the goods, the presentation of a product.   Try all flavors when you visit Seoul. I hope KSH will endorse the product again in the future. :P

I did misunderstand, willenette :sweatingbullets:.  I thought you meant they served the Petitzel jellies and drinks at the buffet you dined in.  I thought that was a bit unusual since most buffets only serve food prepared by the kitchen.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

2018/10/26, three hours before uploading photos. The photo of the red arrow in the picture should be the location of Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Hyun Woo. It is said if you give a string of music (Medley), Kim Soo Hyun will dance for you.

Thanks, hwonhwon. Here's another translation by @Nes_KSH216 on weibo

김수현 ~ rough translation
"Theres two actors in this picture 
Right now Kim Soohyun, Lee Hyunwoo.
When I sang a medley Kim Soohyun would  dance with me.
Wow. I saw an actor."
(she was very happy)

~~~

crazy dancing boy :lol:

005BWJSdly1fwm10w7nwog308d09pqsi.gif

005BWJSdly1fwm10ipp93g30ej0bokjr.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4