❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Tatler (Taiwan):  Kim Soo Hyun's strong return to the alternative romance 

Recently, charming Japanese dramas and Korean dramas are in power affected by the epidemic, there is much more time to chase dramas at home. Many people watched one and then chased the next one. Take you through the latest blockbuster albums of Netflix, Japanese fans and Korean fans must not miss it! 

"It's Okay to Not Be Okay" has attracted much attention from the retired Korean drama male god Kim Soo Hyun!  Kim Soo-hyun who has superb acting skills, has always liked the "challenging" alternative role. This time, playing as a psychiatric hospital nurse is also eye-catching, and I am looking forward to the plot! 

6/20 The on-line plot profile seems to be abnormal romance, but healed each other's emotional and spiritual wounds. Moon Kang Tae [ Kim Soo Hyun) is a psychiatric nurse who can’t believe in love, and takes care of his autistic brother wholeheartedly;  Go Moon Young (Seo Ye Ji) is a children's book writer who has no sense of love, although it is received by readers of all ages love, in fact, she has an extremely antisocial personality and is ruthless.

59e054fbgy1gfd0ogw5waj20u01ch0zy.jpg

59e054fbgy1gfd0ohjkz3j20rs0xdaf0.jpg

59e054fbgy1gfd0oi198vj20rs1d60ya.jpg

2020.06.01   Marie Claire (Taiwan): Kim Soo Hyun’s "Psycho but it’s okay" mature acting interprets the entangled role, "The cruelest thing in the world is to look directly at the pain but this makes people more fearless! "

Kim Soo Hyun has been in disobedience for 5 years and is about to return to the public's sight with a restrained and mature character. "It's psycho but it's okay " Moon Kang  Tae is a corner. According to the role setting, it must be different from the previous interpretation of Kim Soo Hyun's role. 

"Psycho but it's okay" story about Moon Kang Tae, a psychiatric nurse played by Kim Soo Hyun whose parents died from childhood, and the autistic brother who took care of himself alone. Through the so-called "fairy tales", people uncover the most vulnerable and dark side of their hearts. 

Moon Kang Tae, who is set as a "hypocrisy", seems to have many sufferings through the released notice. These sufferings are not only from the pressure caused by society or to take care of his brother, but perhaps more from himself. In modern society, everyone has different pressures. Without proper counseling and catharsis, these pressures may cause regretful results. Isn’t the recent acid culture a good example? Although the details of "Psycho but it does not matter" have not been fully disclosed, but it can be speculated that the structure and direction of the whole story may be very different from the past simple love or affection. It makes people look forward to the development of the whole drama. The pulling between the two protagonists will definitely strike a stunning spark! 

Kim Soo Hyun is one such actor. He is sincere in the face of all works. The choice of characters is particularly rigorous. He only hopes that he is worthy of the path of fans and their own acting. Want to wait for a good script, spread out many new works of male artists after retiring, I do not know why they often go back to Waterloo? We dare not pack tickets for Kim Soo Hyun, and directly guarantee that "Psycho but it doesn't matter" is definitely an excellent work. After all, I haven't seen any content or fragments, but just watching the characters and the pre- teaser, you can feel that Kim Soo Hyun is full. The new look of ambition, only Kim Soo Hyun can surpass Kim Soo Hyun.

59e054fbgy1gfd6yqvmzmj20rs18vags.jpg

59e054fbgy1gfd6yt2ngyj20u01dn49g.jpg

• Like 1

'Psycho, but it's okay' poster, Kim Soo-hyun's expression

In this character poster, Kim Soo-hyun correctly shows what a heavenly actor is and what a thousand faces are. A face that can open multiple emotions and narratives at the same time with all faces open to any role.

Did the article say a cozy and calm atmosphere? A whirl of emotion can be seen in it. Did you say warm? Coolness is seen in it. Is it like an angel in heaven? In it, you can see angelic sufferings with broken wings.

In the poster, Kim Soo-hyun's face tells contradictory words at the same time.

I'll protect you

Please lean on me or not

Rest in my arms, or I'll rest behind you

It's okay, it's not okay

It's filled, no empty

I will not forget, I will forget

I'll endure, I think it will disappear

I'm not going anywhere, or I'm running away

It's all, it's nothing

I'll hold you, don't let go

I love you, please love me

Mr. Kim Soo-hyun, How did you make Moon Gang-tae.

The crazy eyes that show Gang-tae and show through the drama  

Gangtae -Moonyoung  perfect love, fateful love itself

It seems like only one can fill each other's lacking place

Psycho is unpredictable every time it's released, but it's okay.

IMG_1927.JPG?type=w800

cr: owner

'Psycho but okay'  Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye Ji's character posters released

'Psycho is okay,' Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji's close hug poster was released.

On the 2nd, tvN's new Saturday drama'Psycho, but it's okay' released a poster of Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye Ji. The released posters show the appearances of Kim Soo-hyun (Moon Kang-tae) and Seo Ye-ji (Go Moon-young) under soft lighting. As if they met their own sanctuary, they are not only standing with warm and sad feelings, but also creating a feeling of dependence on each other. 

In particular, if the personal posters are joined together as a single piece of picture, the hugs of two people who are in close contact are completed, adding to the fun of seeing with what kind of presence they are approaching each other. 

The poster of Kim Soo-hyun expresses the tough life of the character Moon Gang-tae with the phrase  “Escaping is the most comfortable when it gets hard enough to die,” and in the poster of Seo Ye-ji, 'Don't forget, do not forget and overcome. If you can't overcome it, you're just a child whose soul doesn't grow.'  It shows contradictory images and evokes strange cheers. 

The production staff said, "This character poster expresses the image of two people who want to be warm and comfort in an empty world. Please look forward to the narrative of those who will heal wounds through each other." 

'Psycho but it's okay', which is the first publicly released character poster to amplify viewers' curiosity and anticipation, is a story of Moon Kang-tae and Go Moon-young, who met a fateful love in a cruel fairy-tale reality. 

The first broadcast will be on the 20th at 9pm. 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0003027538

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=014&aid=0004435403

0003027538_001_20200602091604494.jpg?type=w540

0003027538_002_20200602091604518.jpg?type=w540

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Kim Soo Hyun And Seo Yeji Share An Embrace In Posters For New Drama “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

tvN’s upcoming drama “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” has released new posters of Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji

“It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” is a romantic comedy that stars Kim Soo Hyun as Moon Kang Tae, a community health worker at a psychiatric ward, and Seo Ye Ji as Go Moon Young, a children’s storybook writer with antisocial personality disorder.

In the newly released posters, Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji are showered in a soft light, creating a cozy and peaceful atmosphere. The two appear to be relying on each other with warm emotions as if they are a place of refuge for each other.

As Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji come together in an embrace in the posters, curiosity grows about the relationship between the two.

Kim Soo Hyun’s poster reads, “Escaping is the most comfortable when it gets hard enough to die,” representing his character’s difficult life.

Meanwhile, Seo Ye Ji’s poster says, “Don’t forget. Don’t forget, and overcome. If you can’t overcome, you’ll only be a child whose soul never grows.”

The drama’s production team commented, “The characters’ posters portray the images of two people who want to become a warm source of comfort in an empty world. Please look forward to the stories of these characters who will heal their scars through each other.”

“It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” will premiere on June 20 at 9 p.m. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1404082wpp/kim-soo-hyun-and-seo-yeji-share-an-embrace-in-posters-for-new-drama-its-okay-to-not-be-okay

Kim Soo Hyun And Seo Yeji Share An Embrace In Posters For New Drama “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

• Like 1