❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun And Seo Ye Ji Share Their First Day On The Set Of Upcoming tvN Drama

tvN’s new drama “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” has unveiled its first making-of video!

“It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” stars Kim Soo Hyun as Moon Kang Tae, a community health worker at a psychiatric ward, and Seo Ye Ji as Go Moon Young, a children’s storybook writer with antisocial personality disorder.

In the video, Kim Soo Hyun says, “Hello, I’m Kim Soo Hyun who plays Moon Kang Tae. First of all, I was too careless about the weather. I didn’t pay attention to it and ended up regretting it. What am I talking about?” Stunned by his own randomness, he looks to the staff for help.

The actor continues, “It’s been a while since I filmed, so I’m very nervous and excited. Today, Oh Jung Se is with me, so I’m really, really looking forward to the future.” Then he expresses his hope that the viewers will be excited for the drama.

Seo Ye Ji greets the viewers, saying, “Hello, I’m Seo Ye Ji who takes the role of Go Moon Young in ‘It’s Okay to Not Be okay.’ It’s nice to meet you. Today was the first filming, and the atmosphere of the actors, director, and crew members is so great that we are having fun filming. Please look forward to our drama, and I will be grateful if you like Go Moon Young as well. Thank you.”

Oh Jung Se, who plays Moon Kang Tae’s older brother in the drama, shares, “Today was the first filming, and we just finished. I’m excited, worried, and nervous. I don’t know how we filmed, but I will try to make this a great drama by taking it step by step. I will do my best to not cause any trouble.”

The video also shows a glimpse of the actors’ great chemistry. Kim Soo Hyun and Oh Jung Se seem very comfortable with each other as they joke with each other behind the camera. Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji study the script together, and they rehearse several times to perfect the scene. Although they have to portray a tense relationship in the drama, they’re all jokes and laughter during break time.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1403547wpp/watch-kim-soo-hyun-and-seo-ye-ji-share-their-first-day-on-the-set-of-upcoming-tvn-drama

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun And Seo Ye Ji Share Their First Day On The Set Of Upcoming tvN Drama

What is Kim Soo-hyun's X Seo Ye Ji Chemie? 'Psycho, but it's okay' first shooting scene

'Psycho, but it's okay' Kim Soo-hyun, Seo Ye-ji, and Oh Jeong-se's first shooting scene was revealed. 

Audiences waiting for their first broadcast are watching the three actors taking a picture with tension and excitement while Kim Soo-hyun (Moon Kang-tae), Seo Ye-ji (Ko-Moon-young), and Oh Jeong-se (Moon Sang -tae ) are gathering together to add anticipation to the previous lineup.  

TVN's new Saturday drama to be broadcast on June 20, 'Psycho, but it's okay' (Director Park Shin-woo, playwright Cho Yong / Planning Studio Dragon / Production Story TV, Gold Medalist) is a mental ward guard who refuses to love with the heavy weight of life.

Moon Kang Tae (Kim Soo-hyun) and a fairy tale writer Ko Moon-young (Seo Ye-ji) who doesn't know about love due to a birth defect is a strangely romantic romantic comedy drama about love like a fantasy fairy tale that heals and heals each other's wounds. 

While Kim Soo-hyun, Seo Ye-ji, and Oh Jeong-se gathered together to add anticipation to the previous lineup, three actors who were shooting with tension and excitement were revealed. This catches the eye of viewers waiting for their first broadcast.

First of all, Kim Soo-hyun's greetings in front of viewers are welcoming and said, "I'm nervous and trembling after shooting for so long." However, as the filming began, he showed a concentration that changed from his eyes, making his completely infiltrated with Moon Gang-tae with deeper smoke. 

Seo Ye-ji said, "The atmosphere of all the actors and directors is so good that we are taking a picture of it." In addition to revealing the acting enthusiasm not to miss even the smallest details, the cool and charming Go Moon-young shows off the charm of cold and warmth with a bright smile when the camera is turned off.

The appearance of Oh Jeong-se, who perfectly embodies the character of the Moon Sang Tae with autism spectrum (ASD), adds to the fun. When Kim Soo Hyun finished his first filming, he showed extraordinary determination, saying, "I took half my excitement, half my anxiety, and my anticipation. I will try to make a good work by taking good shots." 

Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji's drama are also curious. The two-shots that make each other's opinions and match the acting sum, and the two shots that cause a thrill just by looking at them, make them wait for the romantic comedy they will show. 

Likewise, even with the name 'Psycho, but it's okay,' it shows explosive acting synergies through the first shooting behind-the-scenes video that vividly captures the passion of three actors Kim Soo-hyun, Seo Ye-ji, and Oh Jeong-se. 

Meanwhile, 'Psycho but it's okay' will be aired for the first time at 9 pm on June 20th. 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=052&aid=0001446382

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000663967

202005301326495814_img_0_20200530140503875.jpg?type=w540

A male who fulfills his military duties dreams of becoming a super soldier 

The super soldier is a title given to officers and soldiers with excellent combat effectiveness in the army every quarter. 

Anyone can sign up, but not everyone can be selected. Must have excellent physical strength such as push-ups and sit-ups, get more than 90 points in 3 kilometers running, shooting, mental combat and other fields. 

In the performing arts circle, some stars have passed this difficult test and become super-class fighters. 

KIM SOO HYUN

The top star Kim Soo Hyun, was diagnosed as a level 4 public welfare officer at the first military recruitment examination because of childhood heart disease. 
Kim Soo Hyun who joined the army in 2017, served in the search brigade of the 1st division of the frontmost army, was selected as the TOP group and special soldier in the army, and even advanced in advance. 

https://www.insight.co.kr/news/285608

HK NEWS

The Korean drama "You from the Stars" actor Kim Soo Hyun and "Lawless Lawyer" Seo Ye Ji co-starred in the cable channel tvN's new drama "Psycho, but it's okay". It will premiere next month and will be played simultaneously on the video streaming platform Netflix. 

The new drama is about Kim Soo Hyun playing a medical staff and taking care of his mentally ill brother for many years. His life is hard, Seo Ye Ji plays a children's literature writer with antisocial personality disorder. The two encounter and romance. 

The crew released the first behind-the-scenes feature film today, one of which tells Seo Ye Ji to care Kim Soo Hyun's hair, and the latter pulled the woman's hand away in anger. In order to get the best results, the two kept discussing with the director during the rehearsal, and tried a variety of methods, showing professionalism and seriousness.

Kim Soo Hyun said that because the new drama is the first shot after his retirement, it is inevitable to feel nervous. Kim Soo Hyun admits that "Psycho, but it's okay" is the headshot after retiring, and it is inevitable that the mood is tense. 

0942e88065380cd7fe709e83b644ad345982812a.jpg

a0e49e3eb13533fa2ff2b740bfd3fd1f40345bd0.jpg

Seo Ye Ji touched his head intimately, Kim Soo Hyun returned, and was nervous.

The Korean male god Kim Soo Hyun retired in July last year. He will return with his new work "Psycho but it's okay" The cooperation has made fans look forward to it. The new drama will be premiered next month, and Hong Kong drama fans can follow it on Netflix. 

The crew released the first filming footage today, which was the scene of Kim Soo Hyun and others starting on the first day. After a long absence, he returned to the shooting scene. Kim Soo Hyun admitted that he was so nervous and excited. Hair style was blown up and repeatedly NG.

Kim Soo Hyun and Oh Jung Se played brothers in the play. Oh Jung Se also took great care of Kim Soo Hyun outside the play. When Kim Soo Hyun said that he would freeze, he distributed the warm pack to him. 

Seo Ye Ji, who played the popular adult fairy tale female writer Go Moon Young with an anti-social personality, put on different appearances and appeared in a high-cold temperament. The tidbits also revealed that she and Kim Soo Hyun were filming their opponent's scene for the first time. The two were very close to each other. They believed that the two had a better private relationship. In one of the scenes, Seo Ye Ji touched Kim Soo Hyun's head like a paparazzi, which made Kim Soo Hyun feel very angry. Seeing Kim Soo Hyun wrapped gauze in his right hand, it is unknown why he was injured. 

94c9c2fe9925bc31c45f25f649df8db1cb13701e.jpg

60c5f52a6059252d9b72396a239b033b5bb5b937.jpg

b34720087bf40ad140b0e38d402c11dfa8eccec0.jpg