❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

7 hours ago, willenette said:

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. Ye, he plays his elder brother,  the one and only elder brother to Moon Gang-tae who has ASD (autism spectrum disorder). :blush:

You're welcome willenette :)

'Psycho, but it's okay' , 2nd teaser capture [part 2]

IMG_1485.JPG?type=w800

IMG_1471.JPG?type=w800

IMG_1472.JPG?type=w800

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun Runs Away From Love In Dramatic Teaser For Upcoming Drama

tvN has released a new teaser for the upcoming romance drama “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay!”

“It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” stars Kim Soo Hyun as Moon Kang Tae, a community health worker at a psychiatric ward, and Seo Ye Ji as Go Moon Young, a children’s storybook writer with antisocial personality disorder.

The teaser begins with Moon Kang Tae taking care of his older brother, Moon Sang Tae (Oh Jung Se), who has an autism spectrum disorder. In voice-over, Kim Soo Hyun says, “At first, I thought I was running away because of you, hyung. I thought it was all your fault.”

As the teaser shifts to scenes from a dark fairy tale, with Go Moon Young looking mysterious in long gowns and an enigmatic smile, Kim Soo Hyun says, “Then I began to wonder if I wasn’t running away because I wanted to run away. Because if love makes you feel like you’re going to die, it’s easier to run away.”

“It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” is slated to premiere on June 20 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1403211wpp/watch-kim-soo-hyun-runs-away-from-love-in-dramatic-teaser-for-upcoming-drama?fbclid=IwAR2xsLn1Jm7XC1XyXd4NgjrvDCz3GIroqeuILv2Vm794O_3bR0xnWTTP5oE

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun Runs Away From Love In Dramatic Teaser For Upcoming Drama

• Like 2

10 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Psycho, but it's okay, 2nd teaser

Wowsers! The second teaser is so full of feels. I still haven't grasp what genre this drama is, definitely not a rom com which I thought it was. Some reports say Moon Kang Tae is a dark character and he has an evil streak behind the kind facade.  He is so good at using his eyes and voice, no wonder knetz always praise his intonation when he say his lines.

• Like 3

FR. Apple

South Korean male god Kim Soo Hyun’s retired new work "Psycho, but it does not matter" will be premiered next month, Hong Kong drama fans can also follow on Netflix.

Kim Soo Hyun plays the mental patient guardian Moon Kang Tae in the play. He is a person with no dreams and no hope. With a monthly salary of 1.8 million won (about 11,000 Hong Kong dollars), he takes care of his older brother than himself. The autistic brother Moon Sang Tae, due to the pressure imposed by the environment, once had the idea of letting his brother free from himself as soon as possible. In an accident,  Moon Kang Tae was stabbed by Go Moon Young , a popular adult fairy tale female writer with anti-social personality. She even pointed at Moon Kang Tae as a "hypocrisy", which made him stunned, and therefore began a romantic relationship between the two. 

The powerful actor Oh Jung Se played Kim Soo Hyun's brother Moon Sang Tae, with amazing recitation ability and artistic talent, secretly relying on painting to buy a gift for his younger brother, and even happened to meet his only favorite fairy tale writer Go Moon Young and became her's illustrator foretold that Kim Soo Hyun and his "brother" became rivals. 
The crew also released a new trailer for "Psycho, but it doesn't matter". The film's monologue Kim Soo Hyun said: "The reason why I want to escape is because of my brother, but suddenly I had that idea, just because I wanted to escape. The emergence of Seo Ye Ji seems to bring changes to Kim Soo Hyun.

FR: CTWANT entertainment 

Kim Soo Hyun finally no longer a cameo! After retiring from military service in July last year, Kim Soo Hyun only had a glimpse in "Hotel Deluna" and "CLOY", which made the audience uninviting. Kim Soo Hyun's latest healing romantic comedy "Psycho but it does not matter" is about to air. 
Kim Soo Hyun plays "Moon Kang Tae" with a handsome appearance, smart mind, and perfect natural conditions such as compassion, super endurance and physical strength, but due to the death of his parents, he has to support the autistic brother, is living an unsettled life that he has to move every year. He lives in a psychiatric hospital with a monthly salary of only 1.8 million won (less than NT $ 50,000). 

Moon Kang Tae who always smiles kindly and patiently to his brother, actually has the idea of wanting to release his brother from himself because of the heavy pressure. However, in an accident, he was stabbed in less than an hour by the popular adult fairy tale female writer and anti-social personality "Go Moon Yong" played by Seo Ye Ji. Later, she even pointed out that he was actually a "hypocrisy" "It made Kim Soo Hyun wonder, and thus opened up the romantic relationship between the two. 

The elder brother "Moon Sang Tae" played by the powerful actor Oh Jung Se. He has amazing recitation ability and natural artistic strength, but he has to be supported by his brother because of autism. In order to buy a gift for his younger brother, Moon Sang Tae secretly went to work in painting and painting. He happened to meet Seo Ye Ji, his favorite fairy tale writer, and became her illustrator. 

In the face of Seo Ye Ji who has been entangled frequently and Oh Jung Se who admires Seo Ye Ji, how will Kin Soo Hyun solve the triangular relationship between love, will also be a highlight. Not only does the mental hospital where Kim Soo Hyun works have all kinds of patients, but it is more interesting that the medical staff working in the mental hospital are actually not normal. Instead, they comfort themselves by the patients and watch the treatment. The patients who left later healed themselves. "Psycho, but it's okay." From 6/20, every Saturday and Sunday evening at 9:30, Netflix will be launched on the same day as Korea.

0ae2be82d158ccbf9c4248570ed8bc3eb035419a.jpg

75834e81800a19d84ffd796824fa828ba71e469a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2020.5.28 Marie Claire (Taiwan): Kim Soo Hyun returns in black! "Psycho but it's okay", the intention is to kill the brother and struggle with the heart.

Kim Soo Hyun returned to the TV series in five years and starred in "Psycho but it's okay". Recently, he revealed the background and psychological transition of the role. The role of the seemingly strong appearance is actually very dark inside.

"Psycho but it's okay" will be premiered on June 20. Whether it is stills or character background, there is a big gap with Kim Soo Hyun's past roles.
The role played by Kim Soo Hyun in this play, Moon Kang Tae is a male nurse in a psychiatric hospital, relying on a very small monthly salary, to take care of and support the brother, played by Oh Jung Se, even forced by the environment. Moved the thought of killing!

Trapped by the environment, although murder is an absolutely wrong choice for many people, the inner suffering is quite realistic and shocking! In the pre-release trailer released, although there was no speech, Kim Soo Hyun's eyes were full of drama

But the heroine Seo Ye Ji appeared, and at a glance she pointed Moon Kang tae was a "hypocrisy". On the surface, he was kind, but he had a dark idea in his heart. The two met tit-for-tat, but fate held them tightly together.

Judging from the character and story content of "Psycho, but it's okay", it will be a realistic drama with a very deep characterization of the character's heart, and this time Kim Soo Hyun's choice to perform this script is bound to be a challenge and a turning point for the new stage of the actor. Abandoning the type of characters that could be handsome, and choosing a character with inner strength, will definitely make Kim Soo Hyun transform again and become a more powerful actor.

"Psycho, but it's okay", from 6/20 on every Saturday at 9:30 in the evening, Netflix will be launched on the same day as Korea!

Gambar mungkin berisi: 1 orang, teks

101061965_1104094856628808_6126590549311

99414580_1104094983295462_12493704111922

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Wowsers! The second teaser is so full of feels. I still haven't grasp what genre this drama is, definitely not a rom com which I thought it was. Some reports say Moon Kang Tae is a dark character and he has an evil streak behind the kind facade.  He is so good at using his eyes and voice, no wonder knetz always praise his intonation when he say his lines.

I think so too Yuzu, definitely not a Rom Com. That is basing it on its latest teaser. I do not know if I am ready with the "evil streak behind the kind facade" now that I love KSH the person and a good son (based on reports of him supporting the new family of his father). Then again, I became a fan after seing Real. So bring it on, I guess. My highest respect for this man. Any actor would have chosen an easy sell kind of script; Pleasing fangirls all over, but not him. He just have to choose something that would challenge him. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

'Psycho, but it's okay'

D-22

047C877A-FDF3-4D24-82FF-6A1266214AAC.jpg

0A383574-EB64-4F72-A8C5-2659FC75DADB.jpg

D22 Thank you for the countdown Hwonhwon. The teaser is making me a little Psycho though. I rewatched it after reading some of the quoted posts here. OMG I don't think I will be able to work today.

• Like 1