❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

'Kim Soo-hyun apartment' climbed 500 million while he is doing military service

According to the industry and Seongsu-dong brokerage house on March 19, Kim Soo-hyun's residence is Galleria Fores, a residential complex apartment complex located in Seongsu-dong 1-ga, Seongdong-gu, Seoul. In addition to Kim Soo-hyun, this apartment is known to live on famous entertainers such as G-Dragon. 

Kim Soo-hyun buys 217m² of private apartments in August 2013 and resides there. It is a 20-storey or more rooftop furniture with a view of the Han River. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, two balconies. 

When Kim Soo-hyun bought this house, the purchase price was 4,020 million won. In October 2017, when Kim Soo-hyun joined the company, the same area price surpassed 4.2 billion won. According to the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MOTA) apartment, the 217㎡ (28 stories) dedicated to this apartment was reported to be 4.25 billion won in October 2017. 

On July 1, Kim Soo-hyun was discharged from military service without incident. Meanwhile, the apartment price exceeded 4.7 billion won. In December last year, 31 floors of the same area had moved to 4.7 billion won. Currently, 217 sq.m of land in the Seongsu-dong brokerage business is listed at KRW 4.8 billion. During the military service period, the house price is estimated to be about 550 million won. 

https://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=015&aid=0004179145

https://www.hankyung.com/realestate/article/201907196988H

0004179145_001_20190721084004262.jpg?type=w647

0004179145_002_20190721084004285.jpg?type=w647

• Like 2

*** I heard that KSH will leave KE to work with his cousin who was part of his movie, "Real" - If this is true, he'll be working soon with his family. Whatever his decision will be, I will always support him. Do what you want to do and be happy.  I bet all of those big agencies are fighting for him.  He needs a good comeback project, though. :P

20 minutes ago, willenette said:

*** I heard that KSH will leave KE to work with his cousin who was part of his movie, "Real" - If this is true, he'll be working soon with his family. Whatever his decision will be, I will always support him. Do what you want to do and be happy.  I bet all of those big agencies are fighting for him.  He needs a good comeback project, though. :P

There are only two articles about this and they are just predictions.  If it was official, there would be tonnes of articles everywhere.  Since he still has a contract with KE, I don't think anything can be disclosed yet.  I bet even KE doesn't know for sure, but I'm sure they're doing everything they can to get him to stay.

I sincerely hope his cousin is a good guy and not leeching off him.  I think this cousin is from his mom's side and as we know, Soo Hyun's aunts helped him and his mom a lot after his parents separated.  If they do end up working together, I hope it's not because SH feels obligated to repay his aunt and her family. 

I trust and respect his decision, but I really don't want Soo Hyun to work with his family since people are already biased against this cousin.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

I trust and respect his decision, but I really don't want Soo Hyun to work with his family since people are already biased against this cousin.

If Soo Hyun and his cousin built their own agency, I'm okay with it. But not working with him in any project

• Like 3

Just now, hwonhwon_stv said:

Korea, Hanyang University 

Speaking Test + K-pop dance

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. Hanyang University is one leading in the field of engineering in Korea. I wonder which location of Hanyang is this, though.  There's one in the center of Seoul and one in the city of Ansan. :P

23 hours ago, willenette said:

So the original text is that he did not intervene in Kim Soo Hyun's work choices, only actively helping behind the scenes

005Ig50qly1g5aok60vr4j30g40e73ze.jpg

c846c17agy1g5apcftc2cj20jg1jk11t.jpg