❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guys, isn't there a panel of judges to decide the final winner despite the votes percentage ? I do not think the winner is based solely on viewers'/fans' voting.

Just my 2 cents..^^ 

Right now KSH's fame and popularity exploding globally and this might be in his favour !

Guys, isn't there a panel of judges to decide the final winner despite the votes percentage ? I do not think the winner is based solely on viewers'/fans' voting.

Just my 2 cents..^^ 

Right now KSH's fame and popularity exploding globally and this might be in his favour !

This is popularity award, it's based entirely on fan votes. Whereas other important awards like best actors etc are decided by the judges, fans have no involvement in it. So we have to win this cuz this is the only kind of award we can guarantee him a certain win.

Guest frustratedastronaut

I've been following this thread for a month now and I just wanna say how AWESOME KSH's fans are! I'm also a fan but this is the first time I signed up into a forum for KSH. <3 <3 <3 <3 I wish I can help in voting. Unfortunately, I have no credit card. </3 :( Very heart breaking. Kudos to those who vote everyday for our baby boy. :D If someone needs an fb account for voting I have alternate accounts. lol. Because of the game I play I made 2 accounts. 

I know I truly truly Love Kim SOo Hyun with all my heart when I decided to rewatch the video that filmed the 48th Baeksang Awards, where he won Best Actor for Moon Embracing the Sun...And when I listened to his speech, I cried. Yes, I actually cried and felt my heart swelling up! 
I didn't know my feelings, my love for him is that DEEP but now I've found out. I have watched that video clip before, but I have never felt like this time around. 
I cannot wait to see him again this May, just 23 days...receiving all the awards he deserves. He thanked his fans and he cried while thanking us. This video gives me so much more encouragement to work harder for him every day. We have to vote harder and support him harder!!! 
FIGHTING!!!!

Guest MiM1430293771

The gap is getting closer and closer guys :( But let's not panic! We are still doing great! 

KSH 36.6% ----- PYC 36.2%
tumblr_n4n6ydTFpU1tq09s9o4_1280_zpsb03fd

Guest YangD

frustratedastronaut said: I've been following this thread for a month now and I just wanna say how AWESOME KSH's fans are! I'm also a fan but this is the first time I signed up into a forum for KSH. <3 <3 <3 <3 I wish I can help in voting. Unfortunately, I have no credit card. </3 :( Very heart breaking. Kudos to those who vote everyday for our baby boy. :D If someone needs an fb account for voting I have alternate accounts. lol. Because of the game I play I made 2 accounts. 

YangD said: frustratedastronaut said: I've been following this thread for a month now and I just wanna say how AWESOME KSH's fans are! I'm also a fan but this is the first time I signed up into a forum for KSH. <3 <3 <3 <3 I wish I can help in voting. Unfortunately, I have no credit card. </3 :( Very heart breaking. Kudos to those who vote everyday for our baby boy. :D If someone needs an fb account for voting I have alternate accounts. lol. Because of the game I play I made 2 accounts. 

swingbaby said: [update] Vlinkage ranking April 2014 Kim Soo Hyun takes top spot again for the Vlinkage social medial ranking. He appears to be the only Korean in the top ten. Lee Min Ho takes the 11th spot. Just to elaborate on how crazy the Kim Soo Hyun typhoon has been in Seoul. The Lotte in Myeongdong, Hana Bank and Beyond boutiques have been packed with crowds. Hana bank had a Kiim Soo Hyun museum as a shop front to lure crowds and it worked. ROFL. Beyond...there has been new interest in that skincare label drawing people into the boutique. Lemona has been flying off the shelves and as I walk down Myeongdong, I can see his standees everywhere. ROFL. Tempted to carry one, I realised standees are heavy stuff…. The New Balance shoes that he wore in the drama, has brought the spotlight on the entire label. In the shoe marts in MyeongDong, there are designated staff for the New Balance section (previously we didnt have that) with walkie talkies to communicate with the storeroom to check for stocks. This way the staff can attend to the crowds there efficiently. Scary eh? And something that you did not expect, that weird squirmy thing (개 불?) that Do Min Joon bought for Cheon Song Yi, in the fish markets in Busan and Seoul, the vendors are pushing it to the tourists asking them to try. ROFL with just mentioning the drama, most of them would just order one piece to try. SMART EH? Cr: ayronics Edit: I know a person who live in korea. She's been living since 2007. We have the same nationality. So i asked about Soohyun. She said: omg he is everywhere in korea. I think there is no person who dont know him. Koreans love this guy.

Guest MaiA1430293719

YangD said:

I've been following this thread for a month now and I just wanna say how AWESOME KSH's fans are! I'm also a fan but this is the first time I signed up into a forum for KSH. <3 <3 <3 <3 I wish I can help in voting. Unfortunately, I have no credit card. </3 :( Very heart breaking. Kudos to those who vote everyday for our baby boy. :D If someone needs an fb account for voting I have alternate accounts. lol. Because of the game I play I made 2 accounts. 

Welcome to join with us darling, just let u know that if u don't have credit card, google gift card will do...

How do I vote using a google gift card? :)

Where are u from? Googleplay gift card is only available in some countries such as US, Korea, Australia, Japan,Germany,etc

MaiA said:

YangD

said:

frustratedastronaut

said: I've been following this thread for a month now and I just wanna say how AWESOME KSH's fans are! I'm also a fan but this is the first time I signed up into a forum for KSH. <3 <3 <3 <3 I wish I can help in voting. Unfortunately, I have no credit card. </3

:(

Very heart breaking. Kudos to those who vote everyday for our baby boy.

:D

If someone needs an fb account for voting I have alternate accounts. lol. Because of the game I play I made 2 accounts. 

Guest MaiA1430293719

MaiA said:

YangD said:

Welcome to join with us darling, just let u know that if u don't have credit card, google gift card will do...

How do I vote using a google gift card? :)

Where are u from? Googleplay gift card is only available in some countries such as US, Korea, Australia, Japan,Germany,etc

I'm from the Philippines.I hope it's available. *crosses fingers* 

Sr,it isn't :(

jaglaine said: swingbaby said: [update] Vlinkage ranking April 2014 Kim Soo Hyun takes top spot again for the Vlinkage social medial ranking. He appears to be the only Korean in the top ten. Lee Min Ho takes the 11th spot. Just to elaborate on how crazy the Kim Soo Hyun typhoon has been in Seoul. The Lotte in Myeongdong, Hana Bank and Beyond boutiques have been packed with crowds. Hana bank had a Kiim Soo Hyun museum as a shop front to lure crowds and it worked. ROFL. Beyond...there has been new interest in that skincare label drawing people into the boutique. Lemona has been flying off the shelves and as I walk down Myeongdong, I can see his standees everywhere. ROFL. Tempted to carry one, I realised standees are heavy stuff…. The New Balance shoes that he wore in the drama, has brought the spotlight on the entire label. In the shoe marts in MyeongDong, there are designated staff for the New Balance section (previously we didnt have that) with walkie talkies to communicate with the storeroom to check for stocks. This way the staff can attend to the crowds there efficiently. Scary eh? And something that you did not expect, that weird squirmy thing (개 불?) that Do Min Joon bought for Cheon Song Yi, in the fish markets in Busan and Seoul, the vendors are pushing it to the tourists asking them to try. ROFL with just mentioning the drama, most of them would just order one piece to try. SMART EH? Cr: ayronics Edit: I know a person who live in korea. She's been living since 2007. We have the same nationality. So i asked about Soohyun. She said: omg he is everywhere in korea. I think there is no person who dont know him. Koreans love this guy.

@frustratedastronaut. Just create a Google Wallet account and you will see in the payment method setup what type of payment is available for your country.
You just need a gmail account to create a Google Wallet.

pc6311 said: @frustratedastronaut. Just create a Google Wallet account and you will see in the payment method setup what type of payment is available for your country.
You just need a gmail account to create a Google Wallet.

Guest DianaC

swingbaby said:

[update]

Vlinkage ranking April 2014

Kim Soo Hyun takes top spot again for the Vlinkage social medial ranking. He appears to be the only Korean in the top ten. Lee Min Ho takes the 11th spot.

Just to elaborate on how crazy the Kim Soo Hyun typhoon has been in Seoul. The Lotte in Myeongdong, Hana Bank and Beyond boutiques have been packed with crowds. Hana bank had a Kiim Soo Hyun museum as a shop front to lure crowds and it worked. ROFL.

Beyond...there has been new interest in that skincare label drawing people into the boutique. Lemona has been flying off the shelves and as I walk down Myeongdong, I can see his standees everywhere. ROFL. Tempted to carry one, I realised standees are heavy stuff….

The New Balance shoes that he wore in the drama, has brought the spotlight on the entire label. In the shoe marts in MyeongDong, there are designated staff for the New Balance section (previously we didnt have that) with walkie talkies to communicate with the storeroom to check for stocks. This way the staff can attend to the crowds there efficiently. Scary eh?

And something that you did not expect, that weird squirmy thing (개 불?) that Do Min Joon bought for Cheon Song Yi, in the fish markets in Busan and Seoul, the vendors are pushing it to the tourists asking them to try. ROFL with just mentioning the drama, most of them would just order one piece to try. SMART EH?

Cr: ayronics

Edit: I know a person who live in korea. She's been living since 2007. We have the same nationality. So i asked about Soohyun. She said: omg he is everywhere in korea. I think there is no person who dont know him. Koreans love this guy.

This is why, after all these years of watching KDrama, it is only now that I am seriously considering visiting Korea. Because I want to stand in a street corner and in a very long avenue and make a 360º turn while feasting on the site of Kim Soo-Hyun everywhere. I will then savor the moment by just standing there with a stupid grin on my face...and anyone who sees me might wonder if I'm nuts. YES!!! I AM!!! I am nuts over KSH! Korea, here I come!

Argh I went korea last nov..and din noe anything abt KSH!!! If I hv known him earlier, I would hv hunt every single item of him!!!! But it still not too late.. aweee