❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

swingbaby said:

swingbaby

said:

Soo Hyun Daddy is Handsome.. Soo Hyun Mommy is Pretty.. This combination made Soo Hyun became a very handsome man.. Me and Soo Hyun will made beautiful babies.. #rruuuunnnss# I am daydreaming now... hahaaha..

:D

He is so HAWT in those Ziozia pictorial.. :x :x Thanks for all update.. :*

Guest MaiA1430293719

[NB] Indonesian remake of 'You Who Came From the Stars' in the works

Article: Indonesian version of 'Stars' to be released... 'copy' with different actors

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+5,956, -277] Do Min Joon has transformed into Jun Hyun Moo

2. [+5,046, -99] Who will be Lee Hwi Kyung?!!!! That's the most important part...

3. [+4,602, -440] Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun are 7,238 times prettier. No matter what country uses what actors... it'll be difficult to beat the original Do Min Joon and Chun Songyi ㅋ

4. [+3,888, -118] Still, the Korean version is the best...

5. [+755, -48] Do you all even know that the Indonesian male lead donated $300,000USD to the Sewol Ferry before saying bad things about him? You're all crazy.

6. [+578, -9] Don't laugh about it, these actors are obviously considered the top in their country which is why they were cast. Do Min Joon may be handsome in our eyes but who knows what the standards are like in that country. Wouldn't you be upset if Americans looked down on our actors and compared them to Hollywood stars?

7. [+434, -13] Do Min Joon's not the type of guy who will smile even in a poster

8. [+427, -20] You Who Changed From the Stars

9. [+362, -28] I want to know who will be playing Lee Jae Kyung?... It's the most important.

10. [+296, -11] I'm sure they're considered top stars in their country so I shouldn't be laughing but why is it funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+235, -3] It'll come down to their acting and the direction of the producers. As for their looks, they were obviously cast based on Indonesian style standards. There's nothing we can do about dramas changing to fit each country. That is their 'Stars', we have our 'Stars'. No point in comparing.

12. [+208, -16] Koreans are beautiful for being Koreans and foreigners are beautiful for being foreigners. Don't act like any one side is more superior than the other.

13. [+145, -11] It'll be difficult to recreate the original considering how awesome it was. The synergy between Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun was daebak~

EnnairamA said:

From the fact I've seen from the past 3 years straight from 47th, 48th, 49th Baeksang Arts Awards.  Park Yoo Chun was the regular that got the Popular Award 

Actor for the TV section.  He's a member of JYJ and was a member of TVXQ.  It's hard to beat his fandom in this category.  
That's why I think it got better chance for KSH to win the Popular Award for the movie section.

YangD said: norbaizura abdullah said:
swingbaby said:

Soo Hyun Daddy is Handsome.. Soo Hyun Mommy is Pretty.. This combination made Soo Hyun became a very handsome man.. Me and Soo Hyun will made beautiful babies.. #rruuuunnnss# I am daydreaming now... hahaaha..

Actually many of them are doing half/ half vote. There have been some suggestions that they should pump the movie one over 50% first and then concentrate on the drama one.  Some have even recommended the rich aunties to vote.

I am sorry if I make any mistakes.  I have not read the rules about posting on this forum. If I do anything wrong pls correct me.

Guest candydandy

EnnairamA said: [update news] Kim Soo Hyun bags Haagen Dazs endorsement for China Kim Soo Hyun will be endorsing Haagen Dazs and he has revealed that he is a fan of their icecream and oves all the flavors that Haagen Dazs offer. Being the glutton that he is, always eating, I believe that he is the right person to be endorsing the icecream. Rofl. He now has 16 endorsements in China and the endorsement fee for Haagen Dazs has also broken the record of the fees paid to previous models. It is in the 8 digit region as well (in RMB). source: ayronicstumblr

meliffic said: EnnairamA said:

From the fact I've seen from the past 3 years straight from 47th, 48th, 49th Baeksang Arts Awards.  Park Yoo Chun was the regular that got the Popular Award 

Actor for the TV section.  He's a member of JYJ and was a member of TVXQ.  It's hard to beat his fandom in this category.  
That's why I think it got better chance for KSH to win the Popular Award for the movie section.

EnnairamA said: norbaizura abdullah said: swingbaby said:

swingbaby

said:

silvianage said: Actually many of them are doing half/ half vote. There have been some suggestions that they should pump the movie one over 50% first and then concentrate on the drama one.  Some have even recommended the rich aunties to vote.

I am sorry if I make any mistakes.  I have not read the rules about posting on this forum. If I do anything wrong pls correct me.

That's a good news hopefully Soo Hyun can win both category 

swingbaby said:

swingbaby said:

Soo Hyun Daddy is Handsome..

Soo Hyun Mommy is Pretty..

This combination made Soo Hyun became a very handsome man..

Me and Soo Hyun will made beautiful babies.. #rruuuunnnss#

I am daydreaming now... hahaaha.. :D

He is so HAWT in those Ziozia pictorial.. :x :x

Thanks for all update.. :*

B-) after soohyun and i are divorced. You can have a baby with him. But i dont think it will happen soon >:)

Cute @swingbaby...jjinja cute. But.....he is still with me, so how can he be with you? >:) >:) >:)

My Soohyun-ie is playboy. #-o i know. You must be his lover. >:)

Ouch!!! Then again...he is MY DESTINY! Lover or not...he is mine (insert evil laughter somewhere)! Mueheeheheheheh  >:) >:) >:) 

Dont be greedy my dear, he is public property. Whether you like it or not, you have to share him with millions of others.Thats the sad part of being a celebrity girlfriend. =))

Im brave girl. \:D/ No one can give me a heart attack. \m/

swingbaby said:

norbaizura abdullah

said:

swingbaby

said:

swingbaby

said:

Guest lea1602

I miss SooHyun soooo much. Since he went back to Korea, there's no news about him at all. And that's only what...2 days? I'm scared to think if he decided to go into hiding like after TMTETS. I'm going to miss him badly if that happen. Oh goshhh, I'm a hopeless case! SooHyun-ah...where are you?

:(:(:(

Sssshh... he is with me now and he is sleeping... do you want me to kiss him for you?? ;))

Kim Soo Hyun's selca with a pretty Chinese announcer garners interest
20140430_1398839573+(1).jpg

The selca of actor Kim Soohyun and the Chinese announcer Jang Soon Yeop (Jjang Chun I) garners interest because of their side by side appealing visuals and couple-like appearance.

Kim Soo Hyun, who is loved not only by his acting but with his good looks appeared bright in the selca with the pretty and lovely announcer. The selca is posted on the announcer's Weibo account. The two are smiling at the camera and their outstanding visuals and pose catch attention.

On April 25, Jang Soon Yeop met Kim Soo Hyun for an interview and both seemed established a good friendly relationship.

AjL said:Kim Soo Hyun's selca with a pretty Chinese announcer garners interest

The selca of actor Kim Soohyun and the Chinese announcer Jang Soon Yeop (Jjang Chun I) garners interest because of their side by side appealing visuals and couple-like appearance.

Kim Soo Hyun, who is loved not only by his acting but with his good looks appeared bright in the selca with the pretty and lovely announcer. The selca is posted on the announcer's Weibo account. The two are smiling at the camera and their outstanding visuals and pose catch attention.

On April 25, Jang Soon Yeop met Kim Soo Hyun for an interview and both seemed established a good friendly relationship.