❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

*** Finally..............I've watched his latest drama "One Ordinary Day" and this time I watched it continuously, which I can't do so during airing since lack of time. I haven't seen either the original or prior remakes of this drama, thank goodness. So, I'm coming into this without any comparison bias or illogical expectations. Aside from rom-com, I've also into watching Thriller / Mystery dramas, so I was really excited that Kim Soo Hyun’s latest work fell into the genre. The whole drama was good and logical. As usual, his acting in this drama is mind blowing. This drama is wow, just from a critical standpoint. Cha Seung-wo did not disappoint either. What the story does best — and what makes it so terrifying — is the look at how easy it is to get in a horrible situation without realizing it until you’re neck deep. I agonize while Hyun-soo makes a string of idiotic decisions, but I also share each of his emotions with him, from a poor decision, to the thirst for being out-of-control when a gorgeous girl comes on to him, to the terror and panic when the night ends in absolute horror. I don’t think I’ve ever seen uncontrolled panic so well-portrayed as when he realizes what has happened and that he has to get the hell out of there. I practically needed Hyun-soo’s inhaler after watching this scene – hahaha - In the end, perhaps that’s a testament to how well the story is told. Coupang Play, color me impressed. Even the first episode was intenseeeee.  :fun:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, willenette said:

*** Finally..............I've watched his latest drama "One Ordinary Day" and this time I watched it continuously, which I can't do so during airing since lack of time. I haven't seen either the original or prior remakes of this drama, thank goodness. So, I'm coming into this without any comparison bias or illogical expectations. Aside from rom-com, I've also into watching Thriller / Mystery dramas, so I was really excited that Kim Soo Hyun’s latest work fell into the genre. The whole drama was good and logical. As usual, his acting in this drama is mind blowing. This drama is wow, just from a critical standpoint. Cha Seung-wo did not disappoint either. What the story does best — and what makes it so terrifying — is the look at how easy it is to get in a horrible situation without realizing it until you’re neck deep. I agonize while Hyun-soo makes a string of idiotic decisions, but I also share each of his emotions with him, from a poor decision, to the thirst for being out-of-control when a gorgeous girl comes on to him, to the terror and panic when the night ends in absolute horror. I don’t think I’ve ever seen uncontrolled panic so well-portrayed as when he realizes what has happened and that he has to get the hell out of there. I practically needed Hyun-soo’s inhaler after watching this scene – hahaha - In the end, perhaps that’s a testament to how well the story is told. Coupang Play, color me impressed. Even the first episode was intenseeeee.  :fun:

But the ending is a bit rush

• Like 1
  • Love 1

*** Most of the Korean actors have Instagram and some have an impressive amount of followers! Some have been using Instagram actively while some do not really keep it updated. Some actors also just created their Instagram recently and are still gathering followers.  All data were updated on March 16 (latest update), 2022, at 11:00 AM KST.    :luvarrow:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Top 28 Most Followed Korean Actors On Instagram & 80 Other Actors' Instagram

11. Kim SooHyun - 13.2m followers - @soohyun_k216

Korean-actor-most-followed-Instagram-031

(skipped unrelated.....) 

• Like 2

8 Gorgeous K-Drama Libraries That We’d Love To Study In

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Whenever a K-drama goes viral, its filming locations become spots for sightseeing by fans, both domestic and international. Aside from national landmarks and food joints, there is another type of site that may lure in K-drama admirers: libraries. That’s right! Be it a public library, a bookstore, or one that was specifically constructed to be part of the main character’s home study, these book-hosting spaces are on a whole new level of K-drama aesthetics.

Here are eight gorgeous K-drama libraries that we’d love to study in!

(Wouldn’t you?)

Warning: minor spoilers ahead.

4. “My Love From The Star” – Do Min Joon’s study

Min Joon’s (Kim Soo Hyun) study is another on-set design so perfect that we could swear it actually exists somewhere in Korea. In fact, this study was so popular (as is the drama itself) that it got displayed at an exhibition at the Dongdaemun Design Plaza. Many lucky fans got to visit the exhibition and take memorable photos of the fascinating room that reflects intellect and poise, two traits that perfectly describe Kim Soo Hyun’s character.

Spoiler

Do-Min-Joon.jpg

My-Love-From-The-Star.jpg

Admire Min Joon’s study in “My Love From The Star”:

Watch Now

5. “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” – Uijeongbu Art Library

This library is where Moon Kang Tae (Kim Soo Hyun), his brother Sang Tae (Oh Jung Se), and author Go Moon Young (Seo Ye Ji) go to research children’s book illustrations. Located in the Gyeonggi province, the mesmerizing place is labeled as an art library and aims to embrace culture, art, knowledge, and transgenerational experiences in an attempt to channel talent and make dreams come true.

Its-Okay-to-Not-Be-Okay.jpg

Spoiler

Uijeongbu-Art-Library1.jpg

Other dramas featuring the library include: “Our Beloved Summer,” “High Class,” and “Doom at Your Service.”

(skipped unrelated.....) 

credit : soompi news

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images in one post! Thanks!
  • Like 1