❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun sends food truck support to IU and Park Seo Joon’s “Dream” filming set

Kim Soo Hyun sent food truck support to IU and Park Seo Joon’s Dream filming set on May 27.

He even left sweet message on the banner in the first photo saying, “Director Lee Byung Hyun x Park Seo Joon x Lee Ji Eun x Lee Hyun Woo movie <Dream> fighting!”

On the second banner (third photo), it says, “Although melo is your nature (referring to the director’s Be Melodramatic), it is okay to challenge the World Cup.”

Moreover, Dream is a movie about the life of soccer player, Yoon Hongdae (played by Park Seo Joon), who experienced an incident that will change his career.

Kim Soo Hyun and IU are known for being good friends for how many years already.

They teamed up already in some of Korean dramas back then, such as Dream High Season 1 and The Producers.

The actor even had a cameo on IU’s Hotel Del Luna after sending a food truck and personally visited the cast members.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun is set to comeback on small screen this June 20 through It’s Okay to Not Be Okay.

Source, photo, and translation: (.)

Featured photo from tvN, Viki, and Somag

source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2020/05/27/kim-soo-hyun-sends-food-truck-support-to-iu-and-park-seo-joons-dream-filming-set/

• Like 1

"I'm hit by eyes + voice" .. 'Psycho is okay,' Kim Soo-hyun, Expectation Explosion 2nd Teaser

In 'Psycho, but it's okay', Kim Soo Soo-hyun  predicts a fateful encounter at the end of a dangerous life like a cruel fairy tale. 

The life and fate of Moon Kang-tae (Kim Soo-hyun) in TVN's new Saturday drama 'Psycho But It's Okay' (Shin-Woo Shin, Writer's Quiet / Planning Studio Dragon / Production Story TV, Gold Medalist) will be broadcast on Saturday, June 20th (Saturday). It makes the hearts of those who try to reveal the teaser video. 

The video, which began with a scene of being chased by something, rushes through the shaded face of Kim Soo-hyun (as Mun Kang-tae), suggesting that it is a memory he wants to erase. The unfortunate childhood seems to be breathtaking as they pass through the Han River Bridge as they pass by, causing unpleasant emotions. 

Then, in the seizure scene of Moon Sang Tae (Oh Jung-se), who had an autism spectrum (ASD), Moon Kang Tae says “I thought it was because of my elder brother. This is all because of my brother. ”Kim Soo Hyun's narration hovered around. In the meantime, the monologue “Just because I wanted to run away or not, if living is hard enough to die is the easiest way to escape” is a short story that shows his reality in a fragmentary way. 

In particular, the voice of Kim Soo-hyun, the deeper eyes, and the message that penetrates the heart, which make the heart thump and sink, approach with intense stimulation to enhance immersion.

At the end of the video, the appearances of Moon Kang-tae and Go Moon-young (Seo Ye-ji), facing an unfamiliar space, seem to escape from the cruel fairytale reality. Indeed, Ko Moon-young is amplifying his curiosity with a secret expectation to see if he can make his life a beautiful fairy tale. 

Like this, 'Psycho but it's okay' is attracting viewers into the drama through teaser video that compresses the emotional narrative of Moon Kang-tae's character. In addition,  Seo Ye-ji (as Ko Moon-young), and Oh Jeong-se (Moon Sang Tae ) are included, and the first broadcast is already waiting. 

Meanwhile, tvN's new Saturday drama 'Psycho But It's Okay' is like a fantasy fairy tale by Moon Kang-tae, a psychiatric ward guard who refuses to love with the weight of his life, and Gomun-young, a fairytale writer who doesn't know about love through birth defects. This is a little strange romantic comedy drama about love that will air on June 20 (Sat) at 9pm. 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003303261

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003575648

202005290831578293666_20200529083239_01_20200529083403015.jpg?type=w540

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jacel said:

D22 Thank you for the countdown Hwonhwon. The teaser is making me a little Psycho though. I rewatched it after reading some of the quoted posts here. OMG I don't think I will be able to work today.

Give the handsome Moon Kang Tae to you, so you will be able to work today :D

99557328_1104146873290273_29321641356406

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Jacel said:

I think so too Yuzu, definitely not a Rom Com. That is basing it on its latest teaser. I do not know if I am ready with the "evil streak behind the kind facade" now that I love KSH the person and a good son (based on reports of him supporting the new family of his father). Then again, I became a fan after seing Real. So bring it on, I guess. My highest respect for this man. Any actor would have chosen an easy sell kind of script; Pleasing fangirls all over, but not him. He just have to choose something that would challenge him. :)

Some fans think there'll be a happier side to contrast the darkness. I think the fairy tale aspect will play a big part in the story.  It's funny how each time more detail is released, it completely changes our perspective on what the drama is about.

I'm so glad to hear you became a fan after seeing Real, Jacel. IMO, it was his best performance, acting wise. Too bad the story is so convoluted and the poor editing didn't help. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lee Min-ho, Kim Soo-hyun and Park Bo-gum, The Comeback of Hallyu Originators

photo1189849.jpg

Kim Soo-hyun, who only made cameo appearances in the tvN drama "Hotel Del Luna" and tvN drama "Crash Landing on You" since his discharge in July last year, is coming back very soon. The work he chose is the tvN drama "It's Okay to Not Be Okay". It is a fantasy romantic drama about a psychiatric ward caregiver and an impulsive fairy tale writer suffering from antisocial personality disorder. Kim Soo-hyun takes on the role of Moon Gang-tae, the psychiatric ward caregiver. Moon Gang-tae lost his parents when he was young and lived a life of devotion to his older brother, who has autism spectrum disorder. The comeback is Kim Soo-hyun's first drama in five years since KBS2's "Producers", which won him the first KBS Grand Prize in 2015. It is also Kim Soo-hyun's first work after his move to Gold Medalist, his new agency after staying with Key East for 5 years. Kim Soo-hyun received great love through MBC's "The Sun and the Moon" and SBS's "My Love from the Star".

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://www.hancinema.net/lee-min-ho-kim-soo-hyun-and-park-bo-gum-the-comeback-of-hallyu-originators-141802.html?cachemessagespoiler=1

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Kim Soo Hyun runs from life in emotional 2nd teaser for tvN's 'I'm Psycho But It's Okay'

tvN's new Sat-Sun drama series 'I'm Psycho But It's Okay', starring Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Ye Ji, Oh Jung Se, and more, has released an emotional second teaser revolving around the inner struggles of Kim Soo Hyun's character, Moon Kang Tae.

In the fragmented teaser, Moon Kang Tae seems to recall a bitter memories of his past and childhood as he walks down the Han river bridge in solitude. He then confesses to himself, "I used to think that I ran from everything because of hyung. But I think maybe I just ran because I wanted to; in the end running is the easiest way out when life is as unbearable as death."

Female lead Go Moon Young (played by Seo Ye Ji) also makes an appearance, shrouded in mystery inside a seemingly evangelical building.
tvN's 'I'm Psycho But It's Okay' is slated to premiere next month on June 20 at 9 PM KST. Will you be watching?

AllKpop
Posted by Beansss

100476608_1165482840478522_7845955297515

101425627_1165482470478559_1338757279146

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Some fans think there'll be a happier side to contrast the darkness. I think the fairy tale aspect will play a big part in the story.  It's funny how each time more detail is released, it completely changes our perspective on what the drama is about.

I'm so glad to hear you became a fan after seeing Real, Jacel. IMO, it was his best performance, acting wise. Too bad the story is so convoluted and the poor editing didn't help. 

yuzu, I think so, too - wait & see................... Seo Ye Ji’s character is looking quite interesting. I find the 2nd teaser of course longer than the 1st one - & intensed......... It looks like the drama tone is a little bit serious. :o