❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

2020.05.25 Hong Kong media report of Kim Soo Hyun’s first stills "It's Okay To Not Be Okay"

The 32-year-old Kim Soo Hyun's new drama style was praised

The 32-year-old Korean actor Kim Soo Hyun who retired in July last year, made a comeback in the first pilot drama "It's Okay To Not Be Okay". It will be premiered on the 20th of next month. The TV station has released the first trailer a few days ago, and today it will release the modeling photos!

Kim Soo Hyun played the guardian of the mentally ill in the play, and was exhausted to take care of his autistic brother, not to mention his own life, let alone love, until he met Seo Ye Ji, a popular fairy tale writer who played an anti-social personality disorder and has developed a fairy-tale romantic love story.

In addition to the public work photo with Kim Soo Hyun ’s employee card, he also has a part-time job look. Although he is over 30 years old, he is still childis and it is still as young as when he starred in the Korean dramas "Producer" and "You from the Stars" 5 years or even 7 years ago. It is worthy of being a "preservative male god"

98807618_1101459040225723_13118546305016

99297206_1101459260225701_50710422110727

100048085_1101459446892349_4131948758558

99117378_1101459600225667_53598480527125

• LOL 1

Next month’s premiere of Kim Soo Hyun’s new drama performances of medical staff

Korean drama "You from the Stars" Kim Soo Hyun and "Lawless Lawyer" Seo Ye Ji co-starred in the cable channel tvN's new drama "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" , it is expected to premiere next month. The TV station unveiled Kim Soo Hyun's new drama for the first time today, dressed as a medical staff, cared for the patient, and showed kind and warm eyes.

The new drama is a fantasy love story about Kim Soo Hyun, a psychiatric nurse who has refused love because of heavy life pressure, and encountered a fairy tale writer Seo Ye Jii who suffers from antisocial personality disorder and does not understand love. This is Kim Soo Hyun's first drama after he retired in July last year.

99296460_1101459700225657_28006338073324

• Like 1

Next month's premiere of Kim Soo Hyun’s new episode of a guardian of a psychiatric patient with a somber look

South Korean male god Kim Soo Hyun and a female actress Seo Ye Ji starringThe new tvN drama "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" will be broadcast next month. Hong Kong drama fans can follow Netflix at the same time. After this trailer, Kim Soo Hyun's stills were released for the first time today.

Kim Soo Hyun n plays the guardian of the mentally ill in the play. He is a person with no dreams and no hope. He has to take care of his autistic brother at home and protect the patients in mental hospitals outside, but he cannot take care of his life, so refuse love.

In the public stills, we saw Kim Soo Hyun put on a uniform, had to take care of the patient, and had to do labor work. He quietly endured the difficult life. He vaguely glanced, but he showed a warm smile when facing the patient. Looking forward to his performance in the play.

101004566_1101460143558946_6209925494813

98310552_1101460323558928_12588987660736

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Myue said:

[Video] It's Okay to not be Okay start accepting supports from fans

Myanmar Fans send this coffee truck

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAm69VxgHWK/?igshid=182th4enw936b

Myanmar fans of Kim Soo Hyun are one of the best. Very very supportive. I'm pretty sure KSH is thankful. Sometimes I worry that some fans might no longer be as supportive since unlike other stars he is not publicly showing off his appreciation towards them. Unfortunately, he is also not active in social media. I pray fans would understand, that is just him being introverted and very private. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jacel said:

Myanmar fans of Kim Soo Hyun are one of the best. Very very supportive. I'm pretty sure KSH is thankful. Sometimes I worry that some fans might no longer be as supportive since unlike other stars he is not publicly showing off his appreciation towards them. Unfortunately, he is also not active in social media. I pray fans would understand, that is just him being introverted and very private. 

Fans and industry are still very much supportive of Kim Soo Hyun. All his latest (albeit little) news and pictures always receive a lot of attention on Korean forums like TheQoo and Instiz. And the recent industry poll shows he is still the No. 1 pick among industry experts.  He is very low profile and private and fans follow suit. I don't mind that he isn't active on social media, makes him more mysterious and his occasional appearances all the more special. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Fans and industry are still very much supportive of Kim Soo Hyun. All his latest (albeit little) news and pictures always receive a lot of attention on Korean forums like TheQoo and Instiz. And the recent industry poll shows he is still the No. 1 pick among industry experts.  He is very low profile and private and fans follow suit. I don't mind that he isn't active on social media, makes him more mysterious and his occasional appearances all the more special. :heart:

101 percent agreeing with you Yuzu. Empty cans make a lot of noise, and Kim Soo Hyun is no empty can. He is deeply talented. KSH appreciation signature,  is showing fans how he give his all in any character he portrays. I can't wait to get to know Moon Kang Tae. I already added Its Okey To Not Be Okay drama series on my Netflix waitlist. The only thing on my list actually.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jacel said:

I can't wait to get to know Moon Kang Tae. I already added Its Okey To Not Be Okay drama series on my Netflix waitlist. The only thing on my list actually.

Watch this upcoming drama on NETFLIX ! Mark the Date JUNE 20 ! :D

99288992_613682009356309_718960532312293

• Like 1
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Jacel said:

101 percent agreeing with you Yuzu. Empty cans make a lot of noise, and Kim Soo Hyun is no empty can. He is deeply talented. KSH appreciation signature,  is showing fans how he give his all in any character he portrays. I can't wait to get to know Moon Kang Tae. I already added Its Okey To Not Be Okay drama series on my Netflix waitlist. The only thing on my list actually.

Yes, his acting and talent speak for itself. No need for unnecessary noise. 

16 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Watch this upcoming drama on NETFLIX ! Mark the Date JUNE 20 ! :D

Me too, can't wait!  Really curious about Moon Kang Tae, he seems like such a sad character but the story is a romantic comedy? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Still pictures of

SeoYeji

We can see Kim soo hyun:blush: in one of the pictures 

omg looks

like the couple has so much bickering :wub:

they are going to burn our our screens 

it would be interesting to watch these both healing each other and falling in love with each and we also know Kim soo hyun excel in emotional scenes :bawling:

omg this drama is going to have everything 

intense romantic love story :blush:

18 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Yes, his acting and talent speak for itself. No need for unnecessary noise. 

Me too, can't wait!  Really curious about Moon Kang Tae, he seems like such a sad character but the story is a romantic comedy? 

Yeah I guess it will be a rom com and also an intense love story between the leads

as we also know KSH excels in romantic and emotional scenes and I am sooo sooo excited for the drama 

this couple would be one of the intense couple and lots of bickering between the couple 

4 hours ago, Jacel said:

Yeahh sometimes I worry about it too but at the same time I love this quality of KSH more humble celeb no noise still he is very very popular 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

That is actually one of the reasons why I am eager to watch it (aside from KSH of course). I am curious how the entire production crew would be able to showcase and balance RomCom with melodramatic characters esp. Moon Kang Tae.