❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

4 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Life is long, the rain will accompany you only have to go finish the journey, you wanted to live a life. Some roads are very dangerous and dangerous. Some roads are very confused. You have to walk alone for all the roads. This is not alone, but a choice. This is not helplessness, but growth. Good Morning Soo Hyun :heart:

cr : logo

:tongue::tongue::tongue: Talking about life and road. His fan once said. Just live your life happily. Accept where you are, remember where you had been but most importantly  know where you want to be. The challenger Soo Hyun definitely knows where he want to be after the army. We just need to wait for another..... calculating..... calculating..... calculating ... oh my gosh 401 days :(:o. As Hwonhwon said This is not helplessness, but growth (growth of all Soo Hyun's fans besides him).

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want

Totally agree with Hwonhwon.  Soo Hyun should be happy with what he has. His countless fans are the most loyal and dedicated  soldiers guarding and protecting his interest and welfare (kingdom). He should also be excited about what he wanted. But I believe that his international fans should be more excited about what is Soo Hyun's plan when he is discharged from the army. Anyway, whatever  his wish, we will support because we believe in him. We believe that his main consideration  is seldom on financial gains whenever he takes on any project but more on the  challenges  found  in the project.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

He is a man who make you a lifetime to cherish! :tongue::tongue:

:joy::joy::joy: Hahahaha a fan wrote to Soo Hyun in the facebook:

Caring for you is my job;

Missing you is my hobby;

Praying for you is my duty;

Loving you is my life.

160606.png

cr to the owner of the picture.

Soo Hyun is smiling shyly at our love for him.

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Still many days :(  Miss him a lot. I watch all his drama again and again :D

Same here. Recently I chance upon MLFTS soompi forum and went in to read. All the excitement that the fans wrote about the show in that forum can be felt when MLFTS was shown. It was really a terrific show, no wonder everyone was so mesmerised even till now.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Different smile and different character

There is a reason why he is called 'One of the best of his generation'

It's like a roll call of his characters :blush:

The first two were a refined smile while the others were a good for the day laugh-smile!!:) 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, rossy79 said:

:wub:..after long....long time.. 

Cr.owner

Rossy, did  you keep that Notice put out by Jeju Air not long  after he ended his endorsement? In the said notice Jeju Air thanked  Soo Hyun for his great contribution to them. It will be great if you can post it under these pictures. thanks

• Like 3