❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Those gazes are so sexy. He is extremely gorgeous!

20131202103147.jpg

More pics from the recently concluded KDA. pls inform me if the following pics have been posted before. :)

1412267295-99.jpg

1412267315-12.jpg

1412267326-96.jpg

1412267339-68.jpg
1412267354-8.jpg
1412267381-18.jpg1412267391-65.jpg
image_readtop_2014_1267822_1412159276155
201410011931121210_1.jpg

what are you doin Oppa? :) :)   restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141001

SOOOOOO CUTE!
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141001
2014101235500gdazoo_T5_105415.jpg

Look at the fans behind him. I might do more than that when I saw him in person lol! :)) :)) :))   201410123551j3mhzoo_T5_105419.jpg
201410123550c2t3zoo_T5_105416.jpg

No matter what angle, he really looks so handsome! :x :x :x2014100118320942061.jpg

He walks like a KING. Well, he definitely is the king of our lives. 2014101235509pf1zoo_T5_105417.jpg

cr as tagged. Thank you so much!
This is a dream come true for me, to flood my post with lots of his pic.  :x :x otteoke? He is also the Man of my dreams..kekeke! :)) :))

Guest jessica768

DOUBLE-POST...Please refer to the first post..Thanks...

Just dropping by sistahs to read latest comments, and...get some relief...I'm supposed to get my afternoon sleep, but suddenly the sad image of KSH crying in his speech flashed through my mind, which was highly uncomfortable, my heart sank like I just really wanna hug him if that could help...I'm feeling a bit worried seeing his vulnerability...He is really such a baby...I really hope he is taking this well and can move on fast, so we could also.. I feel concerned why he's no-show yesterday at BIFF 'coz that's a sign he has not yet made peace with his Daesang - well, it's only been less than 24 hours since that emotional speech, so let's be kind and give him enough time to recover...
Good thing he has so many CF-related appointments and FM's...That will give him some much-needed ego-boost...Thankfully, aside from his family and KEYEAST, his personality is one that will give him self-healing, because even though he easily gets sentimental, he also lightens up easily by being dorky, friendly, and fun-loving; plus he's good-natured...Why we're having such concern for him is understandable since he's already claimed quite a space in our hearts...It's something we just have to live with as his fans; anyway, he's worth every beat...

Omo!!! We are at 1400 pages already? Congratulation baby!!!! Happy 1400 to you and us iKstars family. We have been through a lot and to come this far with you guys...is really making me happy. Thank you for sticking to baby and being there for him through thick and thin. This is just a beginning for us and I hope we will continue to be as one family and keep on protecting and supporting our adorable baby SooHyun. I love you guys!!!! Once again happy 1400 pages!!! <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

Guest TanyaN

I remember the first time I followed This thread is about 700 pages or something on April 22, but this thread growth so past and is almost 6 months now, from unfamiliar name now like sisters that I miss If I'm not talking to or not come to the thread, is like a part of me now, hope is will like that forever, and we will celebrate More in the future, Congrast baby's won Daesang and celebrate our 1400 pages, hope everyone join it too. :x :x :x

HAPPY PAGE 1400!!!

It's so great to see after more than 7 months since Stars ended, the thread is still going strong!
I hope I'll be able to celebrate the next 100 page and more with all of you guys present now.
Hope we can continue to love and support Soo Hyun for a long time to come. Cheers! \m/

j6cTP69GthWjy.jpg

This boy may be infamously known for having no sense of direction in life.
But in his acting profession, there's no doubt how clear he is of his goal,
and how he always wants to challenge himself to improve his acting.
His ambition and passion in acting never wavers after he's gained success.
He's still the same honest and humble kid who wants to act all his life,
who only aims to be a great actor and not a famous star.
He's the one and only Kim Soo Hyun that always make his fans proud! :x

ibbhya4MJuJ4Vf.gif
itcnGoVnv2c0V.gif
ibdC7Vs6i218Sp.gif

Handsome, cute, or dorky, I love it all! *v*

Hi, this is the first article I plan to do. i read it before your sad comments. i cannot wait to finish it, because i am multi-tasking at the moment...but just to put a smile to your faces as soon as possible, let me post the part that gave me goosebumps. i will just edit the post later when i finish the article

The Korea Drama Festival Organizing Committee stated that "Kim Soo Hyun's portrayal of Do Min Joon, an alien who fell in love with Cheon Song Yi in You Who Came from the Stars was close to perfection".

credit: topstarnews

didn't that give you goosebumps, as well?  :x

Omoo.. @freaksworld..your statement make me teary now..i'm so proud of him..really!! =D>  =D>  =D> no one can replace him in my heart except my husband but now why i feel he's like my second husband.hohohoho.. >:)i like the way u r KSH..everything about u:-* :-*

HAPPY PAGE 1400 IKSTARS !!!

My ever first thoughts of KDA's daesang:

Some people might think that JJH deserves KDA daesang coz she won Baeksang daesang earlier.

Some people say HJW would win baeksang daesang if she truly got nominated.

Some people think HJW derserves KDA daesang than KSH (and they didn’t even mention JJH as a strong competitor to HJW)

But some people may also agree or disagree that JJH was just lucky with this role -> awards coz she has been just limited within same characters, same roles, same images, with her same old brand-new acting skills during her more than a decade career. (LMH was not that lucky though his role in The Heirs is considered similar to the one in BOF)

Some people may think HJW doesn’t deserve daesang either coz her 51 eps drama could only earn similar ratings with 21 eps of Stars, and her character didn’t have much influence domestically and internationally.

So what did I think ?

I once thought that he wouldn’t win KDA daesang for sure, considering his “strong competitors” who won big awards earlier.

Then I read that he won it.

While I didnt even know how I would receive or how other people would receive this news, I watched his thank you speech. And, suddenly, my worry, my hesitation, my embarrassment just fade away.

This award was definitely not a “no show no award” one. He was there probably to receive a popularity one kind of like he did in 2011. He didn’t expect to be given daesang.

And his tears, hand gestures, and his words that night, together all these months being his fan gave me an impression that in stead of being blind or overwhelmed with joys, he was humble enough to know where he was standing on his career path, but more than that, he was kind of actors who would take any controversies as challenges, not with lesser confidence, but with more determination.

Hope he keeps promise and works even harder. Looking forward to see what great performance he brings to us next time.

Just one thing: 

unless he plays a psycho, he definitely shouldn’t let exaggeration interfere into his acting. It will never ever work, to my own standards (as if my own standards were sth big, hmmm). Be superb, but be natural.

PS. I managed to write this long during the afternoon. Gosh, I never want to do this again. 

I don’t know if you guys see things the same way I did. I don’t know what is included in the article @pechumori is gonna post, and whether people will agree with what KDA judges say. 

Just wanna say: please stop feeling sorry for him in such a tragic way. He doesn’t need that. Remember we were scared to death when the water cf controversy first came out? While we were so worried for him, he just simply went to his private events with smiles much brighter than ever !

(sorry I was editing then clicked "post cmt" by accident. Hope it is not disturbing to read.)

My ever first thoughts of KDA's daesang:

Some people might think that

JJH deserves KDA daesang coz she won Baeksang daesang earlier.

Some people say HJW would

win baeksang daesang if she truly got nominated.

Some people think HJW

derserves KDA daesang than KSH (and they didn’t even mention JJH as a strong

competitor to HJW)

But some people may also

agree or disagree that JJH was just lucky with awards coz she

has been just limited within same characters, same roles, same images, with her

same old brand-new acting skills during her more than a decade career. (LMH was

not that lucky though his role in The Heirs is considered similar to the one in

BOF)

Some people may think HJW doesn’t

deserve daesang either coz her 51 eps drama could only earn similar ratings

with 21 eps of Stars, and her character didn’t have much influence domestically

and internationally.

So what did I think ?

I once thought that he wouldn’t

win KDA daesang for sure, considering his “strong competitors” who won big

awards earlier.

Then I read that he won it.

While I didnt even know how I

would receive or how other people would receive this news, I watched his thank

you speech. And, suddenly, my worry, my hesitation, my embarrassment just fade

away.

This award was definitely

not a “no show no award” one. He was there probably to receive a popularity one

kind of like he did in 2011. He didn’t expect to be given daesang.

And his tears, hand gestures,

and his words that night, together all these months being his fan gave me an impression

that in stead of being blind or overwhelmed with joys, he was humble enough to know where

he was standing on his career path, but more than that, he was kind of actors

who would take any controversies as challenges, not with lesser confidence, but

with more determination.

Hope he keeps promise and works even

harder. Looking forward to see what great performance he brings to us next

time.

Just one thing: 

unless he plays a psycho, he definitely shouldn’t let exaggeration interfere into his acting. It will never

ever work, to my own standards (as if my own standards were sth big, hmmm). Be

superb, but be natural.

PS. I managed to write this

long during the afternoon. Gosh, I never want to do this again. 

I don’t know if

you guys see things the same way I did. I don’t know what is included in the

article @pechumori is gonna post, and whether people will agree with what KDA

judges say. 

Just wanna say: please stop feeling sorry for him in such a tragic

way. He doesn’t need that. Remember we were scared to death when the water cf

controversy first came out? While we were so worried for him, he just simply

went to his private events with smiles much brighter than ever !

(sorry I was editing then clicked "post cmt" by accident. Hope it is not disturbing to read.)

Very well said moonlight. Couldn't agree with you more. Baby will take this as a challenge and that I firmly believe. So iKstars...stay strong...and just enjoy our 1400 pages celebration. Love you guys so much!!! iKstars ftw!!!!