❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest EnnairamA

@"norbaizura abdullah"‌ , am also reporting that I have been voting for three days now... pls just take time to think how to do the voting wisely hmmmm? I know we ikstars are the smartest voters of all times.... and also I am reporting that I have been watching the Daesang award video over and over and over again! I know I am bad but I love watching our baby cries... he is just sooooo adorable!!!! I could die.

EnnairamA said: @"norbaizura abdullah"‌ , am also reporting that I have been voting for three days now... pls just take time to think how to do the voting wisely hmmmm? I know we ikstars are the smartest voters of all times.... and also I am reporting that I have been watching the Daesang award video over and over and over again! I know I am bad but I love watching our baby cries... he is just sooooo adorable!!!! I could die.

I'm posting this list again. :D:D:D I'll never get tired looking at it.... So damn proud!!!  :x :x :x
class="titles2"Korea Drama Awards 2014 – Winners List

You Who Came from the Stars is the big winner tonight, taking home 5 awards including the top honor Daesang award and Best Drama award.

Winners list:

Daesang: Kim Soo-hyun (You From Another Star)
Best Drama: You From Another Star
Best Scriptwriting: Jung Hyun-min (Jung Do-jeon)
Best Director: Shin Won-ho (Answer Me 1994)
Top Excellence, Actor: Kim Jaejoong (Triangle)
Top Excellence, Actress: Oh Yeon-seo (Jang Bo-ri Is Here)
Excellence Award, Actor: Lee Kwang-soo (It’s Okay, It’s Love)
Excellence Award, Actress: Kang So-ra (Doctor Stranger)
New Actor: Ahn Jae-hyun (You From Another Star),
      Seo Kang-joon (Sly and Single Again)
New Actress: Do-hee (Answer Me 1994)
Child Actor: Kim Ji-young (Jang Bo-ri Is Here)
Global Actor Award: Otani Ryohei (Joseon Gunman)
Best Couple: Do-hee & Kim Sung-kyun (Answer Me 1994)
Hot Star Award: Shin Sung-rok (You From Another Star)
Hallyu Hot Star Award: Kim Soo-hyun (You From Another Star)
OST Award: Ailee (Fated To Love You)

Source: http://beatuscorner.com/korea-drama-awards-2014-winners-list/

Courtesy from shippers paradise... ;););)

I just watch videos of KDA i really cried so hard i just felt baby' s emotion :(( :(( :(( this year has been a very good to him and it really like a dream come true. He look like he still sick but still awesome and cute ever, even he had pimple but it doest lessen he's handsomeness :x :x :x i'm just wondering how he celebrate his victory last night? :-? How i

wish we are invited 8-> [-O<

Hi @RachelleN ...Thanks for the vote!!! I love you!!! Kekekeke... To tell you the truth...I've been voting for JJH since day one .

:D:D:D

I don't know about the rest of us here and of course I can't speak on  their behalf as well...but I'm sure some of us vote for her as well. We love her too :x :x :x Without her, there'll be no Cheon Song Yi... So...don't worry ok...if it's meant to be...then it'll be... >

:D

< >

< >

<

:-h :-h :-h

...same here!

I am voting for the two of them everyday.

:\"> :\"> :\">

Kim Soo-hyeon-I takes home the grand prize

2014/10/01

photo496456.jpg

Actor Kim Soo-hyeon-I took home the Grand Prize.

He was honored with the finest prize possible at the 2014 Korea Drama Awards for the SBS drama "My Love from the Star".

Kim Soo-hyeon-I made a speech saying, "I am so grateful to all the production staff, including Jeon Ji-hyeon, Kim Chang-won, Sin Seong-rok, Ahn Jae-hyeon and others. Also, the crew and my family, thank you". His eyes glistened with tears.

"I am going to do my best until I am proud of myself" he added.

Kim Soo-hyeon-I also took home the Hallyu Star Award which is only given to the greatest Hallyu star of the time.

"My Love from the Star" won 5 awards including Best Rookie Actor (Ahn Jae-hyeon), Hot Star Award (Sin Seong-rok) and others.

photo496539.jpg

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r...

credit: hancinema

Guest biminy

Dear @pechumori, thank u so much  for your prompt and accurate English translation. Hard work and good job! And for this big award, i am wondering why he was sooo emotional for this win. Is it the most honorable prize in the industry?

Guest EnnairamA

@biminy‌ , hellooo!!! it is the daesang my dear DAESANG! GrandPrize! He wasnt expecting it knowing the skills of the other nominees. But, everyone knows that he deserves it and he could beat all the other contenders with acting skills alone, and charisma and personality added, he is truly the winner!

freaksworld

said: BABY WON DAESANG. AND HE CRIES SO BEAUTIFULLY. BABYYYYY YOU DID IT. WE'RE SO PROUD!!!

I DELIBERATELY SAVED MY 1500th POST FOR BABY'S DAESANG WIN OK LOL *0*

This is only the first of many more daesangs to come, so save your tears for next times baby hehe

[teary eyed photo of Oppa]

<{2nd photo}