❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

@jaglaine this Is why we need to watch it multiple time to fully appreciate their acting. First time is for context, 2nd time for expressions and other details. The more we watch, the more we see how brilliant ksh and jjh are. It is truly their lost to not be able to recognize the subtle way of acting.

@jaglaine i used to get bothered over DB's comments section but at the end of the day, it's DB's writers (javabeans and girlfriday)'s comments that hold more validity to me (not that i've always agreed with them, but surprisingly I find myself on their same wavelength a lot of time). They're more fair and open with their opinions. And so far they have had nothing but praise for Soo hyun, they kept gushing about him actually when i listened to their podcasts lol, so I'm more than satisfied with it :D

Anyway, so he earned earned 18 billion won, approx. 17.6 million USD in just 2 months, holy cow @.@ his parents must be so proud :x

Sometimes when it's put into perspective just how much he makes from his star power and market value.. how the experts in film, drama, and advertising industries treat him like their golden boy, i feel all the negative and antis comments seem so vague and irrelevant. I do understand some of their frustration actually, cuz he's still so young but has gotten so much accolades from prestigious awards, and has achieved record-breaking results from both TV and film departments, some can't help feeling sour and bitter, but ey, oppa can't hear you over all the sound of money dropping in his bank :))

Guest MaiA1430293719

@jaglaine i used to get bothered over DB's comments section but at the end of the day, it's DB's writers (javabeans and girlfriday)'s comments that hold more validity to me (not that i've always agreed with them, but surprisingly I find myself on their same wavelength a lot of time). They're more fair and open with their opinions. And so far they have had nothing but praise for Soo hyun, they kept gushing about him actually when i listened to their podcasts lol, so I'm more than satisfied with it

:D

Anyway, so he earned earned 18 billion won, approx. 17.6 million USD in just 2 months, holy cow @.@ his parents must be so proud :x

Sometimes when it's put into perspective just how much he makes from his star power and market value.. how the experts in film, drama, and advertising industries treat him like their golden boy, i feel all the negative and antis comments seem so vague and irrelevant. I do understand some of their frustration actually, cuz he's still so young but has gotten so much accolades from prestigious awards, and has achieved record-breaking results from both TV and film departments, some can't help feeling sour and bitter, but ey, oppa can't hear you over all the sound of money dropping in his bank :))

Yess,they are jelly for their bias. I dun care hehe

@freaksworld, oh, i haven't listened to that podcast yet.  Yep, JB and GF are definitely KSH fangirls.  JB was already a fan from way back with WISFC.  No, we won't let negative comments bother us overmuch because other people have a right to their own opinion.  And I make sure that if I do counter-comment that I do it in a way that will not offend others.  Because KSH is a polite and humble fella, I feel that I should also uphold that image as his fan. 

Ziozia summer 2014

tumblr_n4ua4eSCdx1se1phdo1_500.jpg
BmdN43KCcAAd3_k.jpg:large
BmdMuAJCYAA6wqg.jpg:large

BmdNzImCQAAZtXy.jpg:large
BmdMnshCEAA8KKs.jpg:large
BmdNC5rCIAAiQa9.jpg:large
BmdNvVzCAAEV4Et.jpg:large
BmdMiCtCIAA4yGh.jpg:large
cr. stars88jo

@jaglaine oh yeah I don't believe in attacking ppl for having different opinions, if those are actually constructive I'd just agree to disagree. Most of the time i just ignore them tbh. can't be bothered because only one knows what standards they're looking for in themselves and others, so if i myself feel fulfilled and satisfied with one's performance, that's all that matters :3

Guest mugglebella

wow finally!!! I vote successfully!!! So excited! I use Genymotion instead of Bluestackss since BS could not work on my laptop! I only have a Macbook with me :(I follow instructions posted by a Baidu Tieba member. http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3014292827 ← If you could read Chinese just follow the steps in the post~
I'm from mainland China so if you are as well you may also try Genymotion! (If you are not then that's great since you don't have to deal with all those VPN and Facebook things!) First of all you must have vpn connections so that you have no problem with logging in facebook and google account.
Then get ready for installing GenyMotion:

1. install VisualBox. (free software. download thru https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads)
  2. install Java. (free software. download thru http://java.com/zh_CN/download/manual.jsp)
  3. download an Android sdk zip pack. (free. thru: http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html Only unzip it and leave it in an Eng named folder. No need to run anything inside the file.)
  4. download a zip pack used for installing Google Play Store apps later. (thru http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip . There's NO need to unzip it. Just download and leave it there.)
  5. register a Genymotion account on Genymotion official website (http://www.genymotion.com/)
  6. download Genymotion also from the official website above. The free version is fine.
  7. install Genymotion. (at the beginning of the installation you must login in with your previously registered GM account. In this progress, pls make sure that your PC is connected to VPN or other portals that insure your connection to blocked networks is ok.)
  8. then choose a device you preferred and start downloading. Pls DO choose Android 4.3+ versions! (I chose Samsung Note III 4.3 1080p.)
  9. after downloading the device then you may run it in Genymotion.
  10. find out the zipped folder from step 4. Drag it directly to your Android phone desktop and press OK all the way as instructed.
  11. restart your Genymotion.
  12. run Google Play (Play Store) on the phone.
  13. search out the 50th Paeksang Arts Award app and download it. (choose vpn from an Eng-based country/region if you can because the language of Google Play Store is based on your detected region. It may come out as a Korean language based app if you log in with a Korean IP - I did this actually >_< It's lucky for most of you here since you do not have to concern about the language thing caused by IP address :D)
Then open the app/apk, connect your credit card/Google gift card and connect your Facebook account and buy votes. Don't forget to click "Vote" after buying~! 10 votes/day. The price is reasonable and acceptable I think.Haaaaah. Since I could do merely nothing to our KSH, voting for him is a way to express love and give out supports to him. No matter what's the result in the end, I gonna do this for him! A month to go! Fighting KSH!

Guest lea1602

Soo Hyun Daddy is Handsome..

Soo Hyun Mommy is Pretty..

This combination made Soo Hyun became a very handsome man..

Me and Soo Hyun will made beautiful babies.. #rruuuunnnss#

I am daydreaming now... hahaaha.. :D

He is so HAWT in those Ziozia pictorial.. :x :x

Thanks for all update.. :*

Guest YangD

hi Guys...Do anyone know abt differrent website to upload the picture out of photobucket ? pls show me guys..thanks so much..xoxo

Guest MaiA1430293719

@maiA ,, he is like the combination of his parents.. he has ability like his mom and dad .. it's perfect :D

Yes,he got good genes from his parent :D.His mom is pretty/tall + his dad is good-looking/tall = Kim Soo Hyun

Lol

Soo Hyun Daddy is Handsome..

Soo Hyun Mommy is Pretty..

This combination made Soo Hyun became a very handsome man..

Me and Soo Hyun will made beautiful babies.. #rruuuunnnss#

I am daydreaming now... hahaaha.. :D

He is so HAWT in those Ziozia pictorial.. :x :x

Thanks for all update.. :*

No one can stop u from dreaming =)))

Guest MaiA1430293719

hi Guys...Do anyone know abt differrent website to upload the picture out of photobucket ? pls show me guys..thanks so much..xoxo

Minus.com, unnie :).it's also available on Google play.it is awesome

Guest YangD

MaiA said: