❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest SoniaC1430291967

verona said: Actually KSH was popular in Korea at that time only (maybe some countries in Asian but not well-known in China). and you know actor fanbase is nothing similar to idol fanbase, esp a big group like TVXQ. so it's impossible to beat them, even Lee Seung Gi fans can't beat them.
But this year is diffirent, our boy is China's household name. we have no idea how popular he is in China, and with the help from China and fans around the world, we can win both.
Everyday i visit Voting thread at baidu.I saw how many mama fans has to spend a lot times to learn how to vote, they failed many times but never give up. if someone doesn't understand or don't know how to vote, the others will try to help/encourage patiently, sincerely. it's really touching seeing how dedicated they are.
Now we're pretty save in Movie category, Korean fans will join us to vote in drama category. I hope there are more fans from Thai, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia and  others countries will join with us all to bring this award to our boy, to celebrate this victory with that boy. it would be amazing if he wins both.

Saw on twitter that KSH is already back in Korea.

And I agree, this is a popularity award for an actor/character on TV this year... and KSH and Do Min Joon's popularity are so crazy that no one could have imagined. It's all over Asia. It would feel so wrong if anyone but him win it.

Guest MaiA1430293719

[HELP]

Pls vote for KSH to become the ambassador for Lotte department store in VN,so i will have a chance to meet him in person :(

It's very simple and easy .here is the link : https://lottedepartmentstore.typeform.com/to/oHe5kB

Step 1 : Click "start"

Step 2 : They will ask how old u are

Step 3 : They ask ur gender. A is male,B is female

Step 4: Click KSH's picture

Step 5 : Click "Submit "

Done! Thanks in advance

class="content-title" Fierce Competition for Popularity Award for Kim Soo Hyun, Park Yoochun, YoonA, Go Ara and More at the 50th Baeksang Arts Awards Pao May 6, 2014 0 Comments Fierce Competition for Popularity Award for Kim Soo Hyun, Park Yoochun, YoonA, Go Ara and More at the 50th Baeksang Arts Awards

The online voting for the Popularity Award (TV and Film categories) at the 50th Baeksang Arts Awards is almost over but the results are still unpredictable.

The Popularity Award is divided in two–the film category and the TV category.

For the film category, the Male Popularity Award currently has Kim Soo Hyun of “Secretly and Greatly” in the lead, with the majority of votes putting him in first place. He is followed by B1A4‘s Jin Young of “Miss Granny” in second place, Kim Woo Bin of “Friends 2″ in third place, Lee Joon of “Rough Play” in fourth place, and Lee Hyun Woo, also of “Secretly, Greatly,” in fifth place.

The Female Popularity Award, on the other hand, show overwhelming results for Girls’ Generation‘s Yuri. Since she had her film debut in the movie “No Breathing” last year, she leads in the category with vote percentage rising to 75 percent. In second place is Park Bo Young of “Hot Young Bloods” while Shim Eun Kyung is in third place for “Miss Granny.”

The results for the TV category, on the other hand, is still a blur. Kim Soo Hyun and Park Yoochun are on a close fight for the top spot as “Man from the Stars” and “Three Days” continuously switch between first and second place. Jung Woo of “Reply 1994” is right behind with 12.6 percent of votes. SHINee‘s Minho of “Medical Top Team” and B1A4‘s Baro of “God’s Gift – 14 Days” follows.

The female category is also unpredictable, with Park Shin Hye and YoonA, of “The Heirs” and “The Prime Minister and I,” respectively, engaged in a close fight and already taking 90 percent of the voting percentage. Actresses Jun Ji Hyun of “Man from the Stars”, Go Ara of “Reply 1994″, and IU of “You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin” follows.

Fans can still try their best to vote for their favorite actors and actresses until the voting closes on May 24.

The 50th Baeksang Arts Awards will take place on May 27 at the Kyunghee University Peace Hall.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/06/fierce-competition-for-popularity-award-for-kim-soo-hyun-park-yoochun-yoona-go-ara-and-more-at-the-50th-baeksang-arts-awards/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=fierce-competition-for-popularity-award-for-kim-soo-hyun-park-yoochun-yoona-go-ara-and-more-at-the-50th-baeksang-arts-awards&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Guest lea1602

140506 A fan just spotted KSH and his manager near by Cheongdam station(Korea) today! Finally got the info! http://t.co/CDUpb71oYS(https://twitter.com/LovelyChun6002/status/463651512254623744)

See... no airport pics.. he is teleport, guys.. :))

Guest SoniaC1430291967

I would like to congratulate all KSH fans for diligently voting for our beloved boy. Thank you very, very much for your hard work and dedication. I am not only proud of our baby boy but of all his fans. Its like a family, holding on together till the end. It feels good to be part of this family supporting the journey of KSH. Because we love our boy we will grant his wish of popularity award and will bring him on the stage twice for that award. This will definitely confirm who is who then? Dare to challenge the alien family. Fighting!

Guest MaiA1430293719

Kance

140506 A fan just spotted KSH and his manager near by Cheongdam station(Korea) today! Finally got the info! http://t.co/CDUpb71oYS(https://twitter.com/LovelyChun6002/status/463651512254623744)

See... no airport pics.. he is teleport, guys.. :))

Lol.All we got is just photos of his van.i think everything related to him is precious lol

Guest lea1602

Kance

Lol.All we got is just photos of his van.i think everything related to him is precious lol

Yes... everything is precious, and i felt like teenanger again, i am collecting all article about baby Soo in every Magazine that i found in here...heheheh.. XD

Guest lami6

I hope it will hit 40% tonight

[-O<

Does he look tall in person ?

He did look tall . I was surprised because i thought he would be a little smaller. I mean, i knew he wasn't small but still thought he won't look that tall .