❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Now we have a gap of 1%. By the look of it...the gap will continue to widen for at least another 1%. I mean...seriously? Why do their vote seemed to go through without much problems? Soohyun seems struggling to even move 0.1%. Tonight is going to be another long night. Just hope the apps problems were fixed by then and we can move away for at least 5% away from YC to be safe. Jjebal... [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest MaiA1430293719

KSH 34.6 PYC 35

:(

(

what the hell!!

The distance is just 0,4% .We will make histowee again :D

I am trying to be optimistic :((((((

It's 0.6% now, KSH 34.5% PYC 35.1%Last night 'til now we make it from 31.5 to 34.5 (%) right? While PYC moves from 33.2 to 35.1 (%)So in a same amount of time KSH rises 3% while PYC rises 1.9%Let's see who will be #1 in the end :)>-

Guest rieriiw

well guys .. i told you before that i dont have any credit cards although the bank staff offer me often to make it, i'm not interested at all. lately i always visit this site and check the vote status many times each day.. seeing the vote in drama category is like a roller coaster .. up and down.. read the news feed from you every night, see the spirit and force from you all,make me feel like i'm nothing as fans bcause i just do nothing :(

for the first time i tell you that i wanna make a credit card ..

so.. please wait for me next day. i gotta go to vote for our baby

:bz :bz :bz :bz

Guest rieriiw

well guys .. i told you before that i dont have any credit cards although the bank staff offer me often to make it, i'm not interested at all. lately i always visit this site and check the vote status many times each day.. seeing the vote in drama category is like a roller coaster .. up and down.. read the news feed from you every night, see the spirit and force from you all,make me feel like i'm nothing as fans bcause i just do nothing

:(

for the first time i tell you that i wanna make a credit card ..

so.. please wait for me next day. i gotta go to vote for our baby

:bz :bz :bz :bz

-----

am I too late???

:(:( :(

freaksworld said:

Now we have a gap of 1%. By the look of it...the gap will continue to widen for at least another 1%. I mean...seriously? Why do their vote seemed to go through without much problems? Soohyun seems struggling to even move 0.1%. Tonight is going to be another long night. Just hope the apps problems were fixed by then and we can move away for at least 5% away from YC to be safe. Jjebal... [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest rieriiw

The distance is just 0,4% .We will make histowee again :D

I am trying to be optimistic :((((((

--

sure ,, optimistic is a must :D

These comments From KSH tieba, they replied a Korean fan who remind them of posting MFTS's BTS screencaps. 
We do have all kinds of barries in China to vote for Sooman. I don't even know where to start... Sigh... I had to ask my niece who is studying abord to vote on my behalf. A LOT OF fans in China have purchased a ton of voting rights etc. however they just cannot vote smoothly. If you guys can help to organize and vote from Korea, that'll be so helpful! We want our Sooman to be #1 in both Movie and TV categories! Finacially we are STRONG! Population wise we are STRONGER! However all of the technical barries are driving us CRAZY...  —------------------- Thanks for your advice ,dear friend. I think our Chinese Kmoon should be ashamed of our behavior of not showing respect to the DVD producers .I mean it's illegal and we should forbid this happening. thanks for your advice again.And our Kmoon and Yukaris will always be friends and families.And some of my Kmoon friends have some questions to ask you :Could you please provide us some websites to surf ?And because we can't log on the Peaksang Voting website and app easily ,we do want you to try your best to vote for Soo hyun !!!Please !!!Thanks again !!! -----------------------------

SEE? we have everything : people, money but that stupid updating prevent us from taking No1 but don't lose hope. Have faith in Kmoon and Soohyun fans from around the world. We will find the solution . We will and have to win this.

Guest MaiA1430293719

-----

am I too late???

:(:( :(

No,u aren't,darling .We still have 20 more days to go. It would be a very fierce battle @.@

Guest YangD

DEAR CHINGUS...LAST NIGHT THE APP DOESNT WORK WITH SOME PPLS (INCLUDED ME :D) ..WHO UPDATE NEW VERSION 1.5I JUST WANNA REMIND ALL MY DEARS THAT THE APP IS  WORKING  NOWBUT SOMEHOW WE CANT CHARGE THE MONEY FOR THE VOTE. IF ANYONE GOT THAT PROBLEM,PLEASE TRY THIS SOLUSTION  , I GOT THIS FROM @MaiA AND I TRIED IT...IT WORK VERY WELL..NOW I CAN  SMOOTHLY VOTE FOR MY HOT  BOY KSH...
@MaiA just saw this solution on a kmoon's twitter. If u get an error w/ the app PaeksangStep 1 : Settings => App manager => Googleplay store => Click "Clear cache"Step 2 : Settings => App manager => Paeksang app => Click "Clear cache "
I hope it's useful

Soohyun-ah! You have no right to stick out your tongue after JJH just unbuttoned your shirt! Don't get so confident because of that nipple exposure :\"> :\">
29d354c6a7efce1bf625bb4cad51f3deb58f65e2 

The kiss isn't over yet! Don't smile! Conceal, don't feel, don't let it show, she's married dammit!
4bef752c11dfa9ecbaaf7e9160d0f703908fc16b
Aigoo~ this noona is loving it! Well, she never denied that she liked his kisses =))

- - - EDIT - - -
I have to apologize it seems that the image is no longer available due to the restrictions. To those who have seen them, you're the blessed ones.

Guest soohyunlove

Hallo, greetings from Jakarta, Indonesia.. I'm newbie, n I'm apologize for my lack of English.

Yesterday, i was trying to vote but the apps did not work properly. And I tried again today My God the apps work just fine *suddenly I got in to the hyper mode*

I've just vote 10 votes for our Soohyun ssi... I really hope that my vote account.... My wish is that he will win all the nomination he got...

Let's bring him to the center of the stage over and over and over and over again!! FIGHTIIING!!    

Guest MaiA1430293719

Hallo, greetings from Jakarta, Indonesia.. I'm newbie, n I'm apologize for my lack of English.

Yesterday, i was trying to vote but the apps did not work properly. And I tried again today My God the apps work just fine *suddenly I got in to the hyper mode*

I've just vote 10 votes for our Soohyun ssi... I really hope that my vote account.... My wish is that he will win all the nomination he got...

Let's bring him to the center of the stage over and over and over and over again!! FIGHTIIING!!    

Welcome ^_^ Let's be friends and show lots of love for our dear KSH!

Wanna hear kind Lee Hwon say "Good Morning" ! #kimsoohyun #김수현 #TheMoonThatEmbracesTheSun #金秀贤 #拥抱太阳的月亮 #拥月

A video posted by Kim Soo Hyun 김수현 金秀贤 キムスヒョン (@kshfifion) on May 4, 2014 at 2:06am PDT

KSH : Said " Good morning " Cr:kshfifion instagram Keep voting our KSH!!

Wanna hear kind Lee Hwon say "Good Morning" ! #kimsoohyun #김수현 #TheMoonThatEmbracesTheSun #金秀贤 #拥抱太阳的月亮 #拥月

A video posted by Kim Soo Hyun 김수현 金秀贤 キムスヒョン (@kshfifion) on May 4, 2014 at 2:06am PDT