❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

I am so proud to be Kim soo hyun fan .... and also part of this thread..... You guys are all amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :\"> :x :x :x 

I wanna give you guys a bigggggggggg hug now. I really hope our kim soo hyun wins !! ^^ he deserves it !!

Fighting guys !!!

Guest nesqie

Got this from kGAG

Haagen Dazs announces Kim Soo Hyun as CF model and seeks to invite 50 fans for an up close and personal experience with him. Amongst the 50, one will be picked to film the CF with him, HOLDING HANDS!

OMG that would be so awesome.  Good luck to those 50 fans.

I lurked in some KSH facebooks and twitters, and apparently some of them didn't notice about our vote war..
should we post/ tweet in our country KSH's fb or twitter about this vote, and ask them to help us ? so we can reach other international fans who didn't read our forum or baidu's..
Indonesian, Vietnamese, Siamese,  Singaporean, Malaysian, Filipinos etc... please spread the voting news, at least we could maintain the gap in the day, and Kmoon/ Chinese fans could catch up in the night... sorry my english is limited, difficult to explain sometime.. :\">

The new version works fine but you can only charge for one facebook account. If you have multiple facebook acounts for voting make sure you have enough vote tickets for each account before you update. Or it will be a hassle buying more vote.

@lizzy29. Yes I think we should let them know about voting. If they could help that will be great. It's kinda tough fighting for both popularity awards and any help will be greatly appreciated. As long as they know it costs $$ it doesnt hurt to ask, I think.

Guest TanyaN

The new version is work for me now, is take 10 hours for that, in those 10 hours, like I'm a hopeless person I can't do anything, I'm till alike, phew.

Guest nesqie

TanyaN said: The new version is work for me now, is take 10 hours for that, in those 10 hours, like I'm a hopeless person I can't do anything, I'm till alike, phew.

Guest MaiA1430293719

We should also focus on the movie category now.I guess Jin Young 's fans can take advantage of us focusing on voting on the other to make him climb up higher. His votes are increasing quickly