❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest lilinz

What can I do? I really want to do sth for him. But I don't have phones with Android system. Is it possible to vote with PC?

Guest MaiA1430293719

^ haha no worry, i have a feeling tonight is the night that we'll leave yc's fans in the dust

:)

)

@lilinz hello~ i don't know if you did it accidentally or on purpose, but please un-off-topic my previous post juseyo~ thanks lol

edit. Eee yc's moving up now, 34.2%, babySoo still at 34%

tumblr_n4vq1nhZTq1qhqca4o2_250.gif

tumblr_inline_n4tu9mpZzx1qh2kpf.gif

Guest lilinz

@lilinz hello~ i don't know if you did it accidentally or on purpose, but please un-off-topic my previous post juseyo~ thanks lol

edit. Eee yc's moving up now, 34.2%, babySoo still at 34%

terribly sorry, done it by accident.

Relax every one our percentage increase steadily every night, that's mean total fans vote for him is bigger than others and we still have 20 days left. I prefer to win in the end rather than getting number 1 spot now.

Everyone who has problem in voting, remember don't log out after voting, press home button of your phone to exit. DONT log out. Don't worry because we're back to no2 is because so many people has problem with the app, not because we don't have money or our fanbase is smaller. So it's only the matter of time to solve the problems. I'm confident we will win this game. Fighting. 

Guest jasmine27

Hello everyone!  :-h  I thoroughly enjoyed the drama that has been going on in this thread for the last days. The intensity and the passion you have shown in voting for our Soo Hyun is nothing short of awesome! ^:)^ ^:)^
I had to wade through many many pages (not done yet) of this dedicated voting cause this thread is running like a bullet and I must say, Kim Soo Hyun is so lucky to have loving fans like you.  I never appreciated fanvotes before, seeing it is just fangirls (and fanboys) going on a hormonal haywire but what I have just witnessed made me change my position.  THis is a true community we have here, all dedicated to a single cause - to make our boy happy.  That deserves an award in itself.  They should change that Baeksang category from Most popular actor to most dedicated fanclub or something.
Keep voting everyone!  Let's all see Soo Hyun go up that stage 4 or 5 times.   :x

Hey Kmoon!! This is definitely gonna be a tough fight because both Kmoon and YC's fans have their reason for clinching this popularity award.

For us Kmoon, because of KSH raising popularity and given how ywcfts is a hit drama, there is simply no reason why he should not win this award this year.

Kmoons might be thinking also that YC shld not get it since he has already have 3 of these popularity award. However, to YC's fans, they are determined to get it for YC because he will be enlisting soon and this is probably the last popularity award he can clinch before his enlistment..

With that said, i think we should just continue voting and ignore whatever other party are saying especially their hate for KSH..

Stay strong and let's put KSH up 50th Baeksang Award 2014 at least twice (popularity award for movie + tv). Professional award of best actor, im confident our soo hyun will be able to clinch at least one!! Even if he don't we know well enough he is a great actor!!

Guest nesqie

verona said: Everyone who has problem in voting, remember don't log out after voting, press home button of your phone to exit. DONT log out. Don't worry because we're back to no2 is because so many people has problem with the app, not because we don't have money or our fanbase is smaller. So it's only the matter of time to solve the problems. I'm confident we will win this game. Fighting.