❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest rizwinc10

I can't stand looking at ll those pics/gifs from the DVD already.. and finally decides to buy the YWCFTS Director's Edition. Anyone knows is http://kpopstores.com/ a good site? I realize their price is slightly cheaper than Yesasia...

Guest EnnairamA

I am happy I saw my votes in effect! I understand you guys are already sleeping so I am saving my votes while you were sleeping \m/

Guest EnnairamA

TO ALL PARK YOO CHOON FANS:

PLEASE JUST GIVE UP OK? YOU ALREADY HAD HIM RECEIVED THIS AWARD FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE YEARS. YOU OF ALL PEOPLE KNOW THE REALITY THAT KIM SOO HYUN IS THE MOST POPULAR ACTOR RIGHT NOW. CAN'T YOU SEE YOUR GUY'S DRAMA DID NOT EVEN MAKE A HIT AS MUCH AS OUR SOO HYUN'S DRAMA DID? IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE FOR OUR BOY NOT TO RECEIVE THAT AWARD IN THIS CATEGORY. WE ARE WORKING HARD TO GIVE THIS AWARD TO HIM BECAUSE HE IS THE ONLY ONE AND NOBODY ELSE WHO DESERVES THIS AWARD. COME ON WAKE UP!

OUR POPULATION IS WAY MORE THAN YOURS SO THINK! Just sayin'. :D

Guest EnnairamA

Hi to everyone! greeting from china...

I've heard this place for some time but this is my first time to register and post sth

I wanna say tonite is awesome and everybody so excited in our forum just as you do here(and I come from Tianya forum,not sure anyone heard it before Lol)

And v disappointed to say, most of us are still unable to vote for soo hyun as we need a proxy to register FB and charge for google wallet. And even worse, Google keep updating their apps to banned us. Otherwise the % may be much higher just consider how much popularity soo hyun gained in China haha.

Anyway so happy to find this place and just wanna say hello. It's midnight in my country so good night

:-*

@@@@

Welcome to the thread! We know that if you are just allowed to vote, there is no doubt of us winning. Although I wanna say something here but it would be not advisable because lurkers are just around the corner. I am sure you know what to do to be able to help us. Lets do this together.

Guest korvious

I think we can all concede that:1 Male vote = 10 Female votes
I've just finished re-watching Reply 1997 and whenever I look at this thread, I am reminded of this fanwar:Lee-Hyori_1384961773_20131120_Fanwars_WB

Guest MaiA1430293719

Let's make KSH reach 50% votes in movie category so that the distance between him and YC should be quite far and safe (from 15-20%) .Nothing is impossible! then we should vote in both of categories at the same. 5 times for every category per day.

To make sure that KSH always leads till the end of voting. Otherwise, Jin Young can catch up and overtake KSH someday.We have to fight w/ 2 fandoms. It might be tired but Fighting! Lol

Anyways, good morning and have a nice sunday :)

Guest TanyaN

Can some one please tell me What is the number of the vote right now? I can't open the app anymore, I have installed my 3 different phones and the result is the same, keep trying over 5 hours, Maybe I should let the phone a rest, but please tell me what the number of ksh right now. Thanks

TanyaN said: Can some one please tell me What is the number of the vote right now? I can't open the app anymore, I have installed my 3 different phones and the result is the same, keep trying over 5 hours, Maybe I should let the phone a rest, but please tell me what the number of ksh right now. Thanks

Kfans are all focusing on the movie section right now, and Cfans are also monitoring it. Unless JY's percentage goes up to 30% or Soohyun goes down to 50%, i think we're pretty safe in that category. On the other hand YC's a tougher competition, his percentage has not gone down much but actually only gone up, until we put a safe distance between them, and even after we do, can't divert our attention elsewhere yet. It'll be a long battle, but i'm quite enjoying myself lol.

Ziozia summer '14 :x
SVavLZY.jpg
QLPGj0W.jpg
cr. DC

@dramafan888 i see you! come out and play with us! lol

Guest MaiA1430293719

Idk if I should post it here, but.......the situation kinda forces me to ........

I found this link by accident. YC's fans said that if they can't open the app,they should go to this link and install it http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=343236297&uk=3909402924

[-O<