❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest YangD

nesqie said:

I think that's it for tonight. I don't think it'll get to 35.  Maybe when the other half of the world wakes up.

OH GOD  What a surprise they will be in for.  They're gonna rub their eyes to make sure they're seeing the right thing.

Whats concerning me is whether they know about the app yet.

@YangD is your app working yet?

I think they have stopped voting. The number hasn't changed for a while now. YC might overtake Soohyun again tonight or by morning coz the gap's just not wide enough. And we'll reclaim it back later on. Hopefully it doesn't come to that...but the possibilities are there. It's ok, either way...it was a good fight tonight and for that all of us especially KMoons' deserve pats on the shoulders. Fighting Soohyun! :-* :-* :-* edit: The number just moves to 33.6% with YC still 33.4%.

Guest EnnairamA

70 VOTES?!! *standing ovation* 

I've been following the votes but I feel guilty.. I haven't even vote once yet. :(

shshshsh   

:-SS

we have to be careful just in case there are lurkers.  next they're gonna say the int fans are doing illegal voting too

@@@@@

I am not doing anything illegal.I jisty asked my friends to vote for me using my credit card.They are also fans but just can't affirfy to pay for it.So what's wrong with that?

Guest EnnairamA

Sorry for typo errors I am working but hiding but hiding in the washroom to post here.hehehe

Guest nesqie

A lot of them in Baidu are saying they have school or work tomoro.  So I think that's it.

I might call it a night then.

Wake up early tomoro and see the results.

Nite Nite all

Guest sophy1716

Hi to everyone! greeting from china... I've heard this place for some time but this is my first time to register and post sth I wanna say tonite is awesome and everybody so excited in our forum just as you do here(and I come from Tianya forum,not sure anyone heard it before Lol) And v disappointed to say, most of us are still unable to vote for soo hyun as we need a proxy to register FB and charge for google wallet. And even worse, Google keep updating their apps to banned us. Otherwise the % may be much higher just consider how much popularity soo hyun gained in China haha. Anyway so happy to find this place and just wanna say hello. It's midnight in my country so good night :-*

sophy1716 said: Hi to everyone! greeting from china... I've heard this place for some time but this is my first time to register and post sth I wanna say tonite is awesome and everybody so excited in our forum just as you do here(and I come from Tianya forum,not sure anyone heard it before Lol) And v disappointed to say, most of us are still unable to vote for soo hyun as we need a proxy to register FB and charge for google wallet. And even worse, Google keep updating their apps to banned us. Otherwise the % may be much higher just consider how much popularity soo hyun gained in China haha. Anyway so happy to find this place and just wanna say hello. It's midnight in my country so good night :-*

Guest idlehouse

thank you much for the info, although... isn't this broadcasting voting strategy ?  could you try a spoiler tag just to be cautious ?

Guest ufobaby

I voted an hour ago when it was only 33.2% and as soon as I've exhausted my 10 votes for the night, the number grew to 33.3%! Of course there must be many others voting at the same time, leading to the increase in numbers, but the fact that the number jumped gave me hope that our votes actually count!

As of right now, KSH is at 33.6%. There's nothing much I can do right now since I've exhausted all my 10 votes tonight, but I do hope that the Chinese fans could somehow work around their Facebook obstacle.

I'm actually glad that they're charging for our votes, meaning that each and every vote is a legal responsibility that they are obliged to take into account. They can't just dismiss our votes as illegal. Fair competitions I reckon.

To those of you who haven't voted, PLEASE vote! Every vote counts!!

Screenshot_2014-05-03-23-58-53.png

Guest YangD

dont worry chingus...today we have alot of problem from the App..this is the best for today..TMR  they gonna get kick from KSH Fc..and they gonna  fly 500 miles..hahaaa...dont lose the hope all dear..fighting...