❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

KSH is leading now 33.4 vs 33.3

I really hate those so called rumor to discredit KSH fans.. why cant they just accept it that KSH has many fans who are willing to vote for him too!!! They need to stop complaining or saying we did some crazy dirty trick.

Guest nesqie

I am all hyped up.  It's worse then giving birth.

How can I sleep?  NO WAY!! I said I will wait till its 35% and I don't care how long it takes cos I don't have to work tomoro

:)) :)>-

Guest YangD

nesqie said:

Next door in CY Baidu thread someone said KMoon hired a special technician to help them.

Anyone going to bed yet??   Are we going to wait for 35

I was just watching this moment when baby got popularity award at MBC 2012. Look at his face! so surprised and full of wonder happiness. He really loves to receive popularity award guys. Let's bring it to him! :x

Next door in CY Baidu thread someone said KMoon hired a special technician to help them.

I dont know how huge yoochun's fandom. But do they think that they are the only one who dedicated to thier idol? Do they think only yoochun has to win???? Dont they know how huge fandom soohyun has now? Are they blind? Its competition. We love Kim Soo Hyun. We will support him. Fighting yukaris!!!! \m/

Guest nesqie

YangD said: nesqie said:

"So strange.I think we must send mail to paeksang's host to protest KSH's cfan used unlawful means to vote.."

what even?.... is this what u do when things don't go your way. you weren't protesting when you were winning >____>