Quantcast

❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️ [ Upcoming drama "That night" ]

Guest lea1602

OMG... Soo Hyun ah, that is my lipstick.. :))
BmooxZdCMAAmSdA.jpg
cr. as tagged :-O :))
Thank you for all your time and your hardwork, everyone.. i knew this vote is very important but please take care your health also.. :*i believe Soo Hyun will be on first place today, Yoohooooo.. I am SO HAPPY.. Finally,its about time to break that selfish three record.. Ha ha ha.. 

• Replies 54.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hwonhwon_stv

• lhynne

• rossy79

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're welcome @ilwoo_aein   Kim Soo Hyun lands at No. 4 of Pop culture's Big 10 "Kim Soo Hyun effect", even Peng Li Yuan (China's First Lady) is also smitten by him translated by Pechumori 150702 Mo

Hi! It was a shocking news that greeted me today while reading about the half sister. I remember someone mentioning about Soo hyun having a sister here in the forum way way before but it was quickly f

Real is actually not a failed project but somewhat cater to different group of people who appreciates. I marveled  at KSH for being brave enough to make this step which many dare not. When he had

There's a new version of the App (v1.4) and after installing it, I cannot charge (buy more votes) anymore. Its giving me "There is no usim in your device. You can not use."
Well hello!! Its been working great until now. Thank god I still have 40 votes I can use. Hope the developer fixes it soon.

I was just thinking that his competition was much tougher for 48th baeksang, when he was nominated along all of his senior actors in their 30s and older, in which all series got very good ratings too and those veteran actors' characters and their acting were much more polished and well-loved. But he still won over them, amidst a lot of controversy because he was the youngest and all. But he'd survived and risen above that period where he didn't even get half as much support from int'l fans while facing many criticism. Now no matter if he wins or loses, he's got a lot more support now. Together we bring him these 2 popularity awards so he knows we've got his back. This will be the first popularity award(s) he's gotten from baeksang (being nominated for the past 3 years but always lost out), at the same time (will be) the first person ever to win 2 popularity awards in both film and TV categories in the history of Baeksang. Yep, we're about to make history girls :)) So let's not be discouraged. This opportunity will probably only come this one time. What are the chances to be nominated in both categories again? And who knows what the future might hold, if we're still this passionate in our support (no don't you dare leave oppa!) or in voting ever again lol, so let's make memories guys. This will be a part of my fandom life i will always remember. *wipes tears* :))

Guest ichandler

cysy said: OMG... Soo Hyun ah, that is my lipstick.. :))
BmooxZdCMAAmSdA.jpg
cr. as tagged :-O :))
Thank you for all your time and your hardwork, everyone.. i knew this vote is very important but please take care your health also.. :*i believe Soo Hyun will be on first place today, Yoohooooo.. I am SO HAPPY.. Finally,its about time to break that selfish three record.. Ha ha ha.. 

Guest lea1602

E.T finger at Indonesia FM FanArt :))
BmqgZ0xCAAAHYAs.jpg cr: 我爱大硕硕87 via @stars99jo

Baby Soo during school time :D
Bmqf80ACMAAdj7Z.jpgcr.as tagged via @stars88jo
So cuteeeee... :* :*
@ichandler, I am sorry if i am worried too much! haha..

Guest ichandler

cysy said: E.T finger at Indonesia FM FanArt :))
BmqgZ0xCAAAHYAs.jpg cr: 我爱大硕硕87 via @stars99jo

Baby Soo during school time :D
Bmqf80ACMAAdj7Z.jpgcr.as tagged via @stars88jo
So cuteeeee... :* :*

Morning friends. Are you ready to swept the no1. We have to make it and we can do it. I'm curious about Korean fans reaction to see his incredible Increase yesterday ( most of them were sleeping during the time he broke 30, coz it' 3a.m in Kores, right?) 

I'm so weird. I want to see him take the no1 ASAP but also feel a bit empty because this exciting feel will not be the same :)). We still have a long way ahead to bring this award to our boy. Fighting! 
Don't worry about the anti, it is apart of getting popular. After all the "smile or not smile" that made some fans to be anti fans, all the hate comments/bashing is not a matter now, I just want to see my boy as much as possible before he enlist

Guest ichandler

verona said: Morning friends. Are you ready to swept the no1. We have to make it and we can do it. I'm curious about Korean fans reaction to see his incredible Increase yesterday ( most of them were sleeping during the time he broke 30, coz it' 3a.m in Kores, right?) 

I'm so weird. I want to see him take the no1 ASAP but also feel a bit empty because this exciting feel will not be the same :)). We still have a long way ahead to bring this award to our boy. Fighting! 
Don't worry about the anti, it is apart of getting popular. After all the "smile or not smile" that made some fans to be anti fans, all the hate comments/bashing is not a matter now, I just want to see my boy as much as possible before he enlist

• Jillia changed the title to Kim Soo Hyun 김수현 - Upcoming Drama 2021: "That Night"
  • swingbaby changed the title to ❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️ [ Upcoming drama "That night" ]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic