❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest nesqie

YangD said: MAMA MIA..I JUST LAY DOWN ON THE BED..AND LOOK WAT I GOT GUYS....29.3%....IM OVER THE MOON...now i go to sleep..im sleeping now....i said im sleeping guys   :D :D..hhahaaaa...

Guest EnnairamA

Well, you guys are trying to go to bed but I am trying to focus on working but my phone keeps on calling me :o)

Guest MaiA1430293719

Already 29.2% now  <:-P

ed1d35d2gw1eg0dmr5vfjj20jn04hglt.jpg

Tomorrow's aim is definitely no.1!! :>

Our aim is to make him no1 till the deadline :D

Guest MaiA1430293719

@YangD‌ tmr is Saturday, I have 2 days off school. I wanna pull an all-nighter lol

Guest EnnairamA

I wonder how much is the number of votes now for this category? I guess this is the only active one.

Guest rizwinc10

29.6%!!!! hahahha hopefully we'll reach 30% soon so you guys can finally go to sleep.  :D

30 is in our hand very soon. Is it too confident to say we will take No1 tomorrow? Our boy must know how much fans love him, we not only put our time, money but also our heart into this competition. For the first time I feel the popularity award has thousand meaning than any award choosen by a committee

^^ Well alien wants popularity TV award for this year, it just happens that we went after the movie category first cos it was less competition ;) 

All fanbase should have just agree to wait until the last week to vote.. so everyone wont end up broke. Well I hope Baeksang plans to donate the money they get from fans voting for something good..this is a lot of money..

I still think best actor award is more important than popularity award, cos Baeksang is like the most respected TV award, would be nice if he can get it for the 2nd time.

I'm worring if he got popularity award for both categories. Will they give him the best actor one. It is impossible for him to got 4 awards but it's so unfair if they don't give it to him. He is not titled as "the best of his generation" for a reason.... He is talented , everyone know and approve it...