❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Han Hyo Joo \m/ i loved her in Dong Yi drama. if its sageuk drama. I will choose Han Hyo Joo for sure. Just imagine how stunning couple they will be. Moon Chae Won is good too. Agree with all of you. When it comes to badass drama. Han ji won is the best. Even though it will be noona-dongsang again. I will love it. Sigh where is all young actresses? But Park Bo young is nice choice too. She has baby face . I dont know about acting. Cos i hadnt watch any drama she starred yet. Heard she is good. Also Jung So Min. She played with soohyun in secretly greatly. But her role was too small. I was hoping they will add more scene in so min character.. :|

Last one is the best. She is really good at acting. 22 years old. Soohyun and she will be great in romcom, melodrama, action, thriller. She has naughty side too. Might be personality request many kiss scene. Is that okey? Guess who is that actress. ;;)

Guest MaiA1430293719

YWCFTS took his popularity to a whole new level.it's so ridiculous if he doesn't win something related to that hit drama

I will be more happy if he win the best new actor role. I always regret when his samdong role couldnt win the best new tv actor award for Paeksang. Like some of you said he can win only one time in the best new actor award. But there is so many chance to win the best actor award. Anyway he will win one of them. So \m/ Go baby. I will support you. Sigh :-B i want my credit card right now.

Guest MaiA1430293719

Han Hyo Joo \m/ i loved her in Dong Yi drama. if its sageuk drama. I will choose Han Hyo Joo for sure. Just imagine how stunning couple they will be. Moon Chae Won is good too. Agree with all of you. When it comes to badass drama. Han ji won is the best. Even though it will be noona-dongsang again. I will love it. Sigh where is all young actresses? But Park Bo young is nice choice too. She has baby face . I dont know about acting. Cos i hadnt watch any drama she starred yet. Heard she is good. Also Jung So Min. She played with soohyun in secretly greatly. But her role was too small. I was hoping they will add more scene in so min character.. :|

Last one is the best. She is really good at acting. 22 years old. Soohyun and she will be great in romcom, melodrama, action, thriller. She has naughty side too. Might be personality request many kiss scene. Is that okey? Guess who is that actress. ;;)

Park Bo Young was good in A werewolf boy. Who is the actress u're talking abt?

swingbaby said: Han Hyo Joo \m/ i loved her in Dong Yi drama. if its sageuk drama. I will choose Han Hyo Joo for sure. Just imagine how stunning couple they will be. Moon Chae Won is good too. Agree with all of you. When it comes to badass drama. Han ji won is the best. Even though it will be noona-dongsang again. I will love it. Sigh where is all young actresses? But Park Bo young is nice choice too. She has baby face . I dont know about acting. Cos i hadnt watch any drama she starred yet. Heard she is good. Also Jung So Min. She played with soohyun in secretly greatly. But her role was too small. I was hoping they will add more scene in so min character.. :| Last one is the best. She is really good at acting. 22 years old. Soohyun and she will be great in romcom, melodrama, action, thriller. She has naughty side too. Might be personality request many kiss scene. Is that okey? Guess who is that actress. ;;)

Guest nesqie

My last update for the polling votes and then I shall call it for the night.

KMoon fans are keeping an eye out on the votes. They are putting in their votes for drama ATM but the rate for film has been falling by 0.1%. KMoon president is monitoring it and if film falls to 50% they will focus on it. They are monitoring other actors fan votes also.  And guess what someone (a fan from China) said they sneeked into one of Soo Hyuns international fan forums and have been monitoring what they are saying/doing about the voting - don't worry tho they said int fans are doing the best they can.

That's it from me. Goodnite all

:!!

Guest EnnairamA

Just wanna say I love all KSH's fans but seriously his Chinese fans is so awesome and supportive. Our boy is in 3rd place in drama actor poll...i know it's hard to beat that JYJ member but I'm so proud of Beeing a part of this fandom, you gals are amazing. I do 10 votes for today, when my sis get home, I will steal her phone and we will got more 10votes. She will kill me of she finds out

:)

)

@@@@@@

Youve got to convert your sister into being KSH fan so she wouldnt and would also vote for him everyday