❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest candydandy

Love for the Star: Kim Soo-hyun's 16 endorsement deals in 60 days

• Staff Reporter
  • 2014-05-01
  • 12:11 (GMT+8) Kim Soo-hyun at a press conference in Taipei, March 21. (Photo/Xinhua)
    Kim Soo-hyun at a press conference in Taipei, March 21. (Photo/Xinhua) South Korean actor and singer Kim Soo-hyun rose to stardom with runaway hit TV show My Love From the Star and now must keep his feet amid the ensuing flood of endorsement deals and commercial events. On April 20, Kim earned 1 million yuan (US$160,000) in a whirlwind 90 seconds at a car exhibition in Beijing. Kim, currently probably the most popular male star in Asia, has 16 endorsement deals in China and has been booked to attend 58 commercial events. Kim's agency Keyeast announced that after becoming the endorsement model for Samsung Electronics in China, he also signed with China-based Hyundai Motors Group to promote its ix25 model in the country. In addition, Kim is the endorsement model in the Chinese market for several other brands ranging from food products to clothing, such as Coca-Cola, The Face Shop, Semir, ZIOZIA, Samsonite Red, Prospecs, Beyond, Bean Pole, Petitzel, the Lotte Department Store, Yili Group and Haagen-Dazs. World-renowned brands such as Coca-Cola and Haagen-Dazs have been hiring for endorsement celebrities who have the highest popularity in China. It is estimated that the 16 deals have earned him at least 110 million yuan (US$17.56 million), which is threefold the amount he has earned at home. Kim is best known for his leading role as suave alien Do Min-joon in the South Korean television drama My Love From the Star, which has earned the 26-year-old actor high popularity across many countries in Asia, including South Korea, China, Thailand, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. He was invited to attend two commercial events, three endorsement press conferences, and four meetings with fans in China during March and April. Some market analysts noted that a lot of brands endorse Kim at present, but they are also concerned about his sustainability because the turnover for South Korean stars is high.

Source : http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-subclass-cnt.aspx?id=20140501000085&cid=1104

Guest MaiA1430293719

In the next project,which actress do u want to KSH pair w/ ? No Suzy, Park Shin Hye, plsss.I am serious !!!! I think he deserves to act w/ professional ones like Jun Ji Hyun,Shin Min Ah,Ha Ji Won,Moon Chae Young,Gong Hyo Jin .....to sum it up, noonas ftw !!!!

Guest candydandy

MaiA said: In the next project,which actress do u want to KSH pair w/ ? No Suzy, Park Shin Hye, plsss.I am serious !!!! I think he deserves to act w/ professional ones like Jun Ji Hyun,Shin Min Ah,Ha Ji Won,Moon Chae Young,Gong Hyo Jin .....to sum it up, noonas ftw !!!!

candydandy said: MaiA said: In the next project,which actress do u want to KSH pair w/ ? No Suzy, Park Shin Hye, plsss.I am serious !!!! I think he deserves to act w/ professional ones like Jun Ji Hyun,Shin Min Ah,Ha Ji Won,Moon Chae Young,Gong Hyo Jin .....to sum it up, noonas ftw !!!!

Guest MaiA1430293719

i like Gong Hyo Jin! so will vote for her lol.

120427_p16_kim.jpg

They would SLAYYYYY w/ their superb acting,but I still want HyunHyun :((

I feel like KSH and JJH were born to be a on-screen couple lol.They have too much chemistry

I want so too but she said she doesn't like younger man - older woman love in recent interview :(

Really? It's fine :D

Guest nesqie

Looking at those BTS pictures in the chinese websites makes me wanting my dvds so badly. Come on next week... fast forward the clock so I can get mine.

MaiA said: In the next project,which actress do u want to KSH pair w/ ? No Suzy, Park Shin Hye, plsss.I am serious !!!! I think he deserves to act w/ professional ones like Jun Ji Hyun,Shin Min Ah,Ha Ji Won,Moon Chae Young,Gong Hyo Jin .....to sum it up, noonas ftw !!!!

Guest iamaryn

nesqie said: MaiA said:

MaiA said: But i am also scared that if he wins both of popularity categories ,I don't think they will give him the best TV actor award which is more important imo :(((

Guest candydandy

Sóc Nâu Lê said: candydandy said: MaiA said: In the next project,which actress do u want to KSH pair w/ ? No Suzy, Park Shin Hye, plsss.I am serious !!!! I think he deserves to act w/ professional ones like Jun Ji Hyun,Shin Min Ah,Ha Ji Won,Moon Chae Young,Gong Hyo Jin .....to sum it up, noonas ftw !!!!

Guest candydandy

iamaryn said: nesqie said: MaiA said:

MaiA said: But i am also scared that if he wins both of popularity categories ,I don't think they will give him the best TV actor award which is more important imo :(((

Guest iamaryn

freaksworld said: MaiA said: In the next project,which actress do u want to KSH pair w/ ? No Suzy, Park Shin Hye, plsss.I am serious !!!! I think he deserves to act w/ professional ones like Jun Ji Hyun,Shin Min Ah,Ha Ji Won,Moon Chae Young,Gong Hyo Jin .....to sum it up, noonas ftw !!!!

Guest MaiA1430293719

Ughh,Kim Tae Hee and Song Hye Kyo's acting is so so tbh.I will choose SHK over KTH tho.

iamaryn said: I love Ha Ji Won! Such a great actress plus I saw their Hana Bank poster and it just made me wish more that they collaborate for a movie or a drama instead rather than be PS together as cf models. So please make this happen!  :(( Also I don't mind Soo Hyun with Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee (they look really cute together in the cosmo beauty awards)

Guest rizwinc10

Guest pquynh234

For the next project, I would like Han Hyo Joo with him. For me, in her generation ( who were born in the second half of 80s) she' s the most talented korean actress. She's cute, natural, high, no scandal and very intelligent for choosing projects. She's also loved by the Korean and one of the korean actresses who got high rating.

If his new project is a cop/legal TV drama/film, I would love to see him act w/ Ha Ji Won! I wouldn't want them to be romantically paired tbh, I just want to see them act together because they're my fave thespians  :)>-

18.6 % now. No matter how the result is, Soo Hyun must be so proud of his fans. he is the only actor whose number increase every hours .. will we make it to 20% tonight? i'm so excited. I got more 10 votes from my sister's boyfriend. i have no shame 8-}