❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

On 4/13/2021 at 5:46 PM, willenette said:

*** Baeksang Arts Awards are one of the major awards in South Korea for the entertainment industry. When an actor wins an award in this category, you know they’re amongst the most impeccable actors in the industry. The 57th Baeksang Arts Awards will air on May 13, 9 PM KST! I hope the lucky ones will bring home the bacon. Good luck, KSH! :Ohboy3:

Hoping he will win!

• Love 1

On 4/15/2021 at 6:27 PM, Mariarosario said:

Hoping he will win!

@Mariarosario, wait & see...................................Shin Dong-yup and Bae Suzy are confirmed to team up once more as hosts of the upcoming 57th Baeksang Arts Awards. Owing to the present COVID-19 pandemic, the event will be held on May 13 without an audience. However, it will be broadcast live on JTBC at 9 p.m. KST.  :hypehype:

source : https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202104160905566710#_enliple

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Revisiting the thread! Been awhile and in kdrama slump... and oh a new drama?! Woah! I can't keep up now with other dramas that I've been seeing updates but not much details and such. I've been into other things as well. Oh well... Congrats to Kim Soohyun and IOTNBO for the nominations!

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Add Some Glitter

Welcome back to another installment of For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take time out of the week to curate a set of photos from the K-pop landscape.

A touch of sparkle can elevate any outfit. Jewelry is traditionally associated with elegant ensembles, but it’s also the perfect way to dress up a casual everyday look.

20210418_seoulbeats_Kim-Soo-hyun-682x102

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : seoulbeats

https://seoulbeats.com/2021/04/for-your-viewing-pleasure-add-some-glitter/

• Like 2

11 Pairings We Wouldn’t Mind Seeing Reunite In A K-Drama

Often times, you finish watching a drama and the chemistry between the two leads is just so enigmatic that you’re already hoping deep down that they’ll reunite for a future project. This may even involve you signing a petition or two, demanding for a second season or reunion.

It’s happened in the past where two actors have had such talked about chemistry that they return many years later on the small screen, but it is pretty rare.

11. Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun

kim-soo-hyun-jun-ji-hyun.jpg

How could we forget this classic duo? Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun starred in “My Love From the Star” as Cheon Song Yi and Do Min Joon, two star-crossed lovers who would do anything to be with each other. Their love story and chemistry brought the drama to international fame and status, making them two of the most sought-after actors, even to this day. There have been hopes that the two would reunite in another drama, and we can only continue to hope!

Watch “My Love From the Star”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Love 1

On 4/22/2021 at 11:12 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

New Drama news!:).

Coupang Play original drama OneOrdinaryDay starring KimSooHyun and ChaSeungWon is planned to release in this November, consists of 8 episodes

@backstreetboysfan, thanks for sharing this. So, there has been a change in the title of this drama from "That Night" to "One Ordinary Day". I wonder why the change, huh? Well, it's the drama's story that really matters, anyway.  I heard that Han Ye Seul is part of the cast as she was spotted filming in the nighttime by the Han River with KSH. I wonder if Coupang's rights is only exclusive to SK. Hmmm.................(8) EPs............. Well, I'm all for short EPs format. :emmm:

21 hours ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan, thanks for sharing this. So, there has been a change in the title of this drama from "That Night" to "One Ordinary Day". I wonder why the change, huh? Well, it's the drama's story that really matters, anyway.  I heard that Han Ye Seul is part of the cast as she was spotted filming in the nighttime by the Han River with KSH. I wonder if Coupang's rights is only exclusive to SK. Hmmm.................(8) EPs............. Well, I'm all for short EPs format. 

Oh okay not a new drama just a name change.

• Love 1

Korean Actors – Famous Movie & K-Drama Stars in the South

South Korea is known for K pop and its high-quality movies and dramas starring Korean actors and actresses. Rather than relying on showing mainly Hollywood-produced TV series and movies on the television or cinema, Koreans are constantly creating films for their domestic market.

This creates a lot of opportunities for amazing actors and actresses to rise to stardom. New stars are always rising to fame, but this list is for the best of the best.

Here are our picks for the best Korean actors. They are the most popular South Korean actors known for their superb performance in playing their roles in K dramas. 

김수현 Kim Soo Hyun

Recommended to watch in: My Love from the Star

While Kim Soo Hyun was already a household name in Korea by the time My Love from the Star hit the TV, it was this K drama and the worldwide craze that followed that made him known worldwide.

Image of Korean actor Kim Soo Hyun

This Korean actor is one of Korea’s most known Hallyu stars, and he is consistently ranked as one of Korea’s best and most popular actors. He has also recorded some songs for the dramas he has starred in.

Some of the popular Korean series he also starred in are Dream High, Moon Embracing the Sun, and It’s Okay Not To Be Okay. Apart from Korean drama, he also starred in some films, two of which are entitled Secretly Greatly and The Thieves.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.90daykorean.com/best-korean-actors/

• Like 2

*** Upcoming drama "One Ordinary Day" has found a new addition to its lead cast with the confirmation of actress Lee Seol.  She will be in upcoming movie Rain and Your Story starring Kang Ha Neul.  "One Ordinary Day" is slated to premiere by the end of November, and will be released on Coupang Play, an over-the-top (OTT) streaming service launched by e-commerce company Coupang last year, 2020.

:wut:

source : http://mstoo.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=71843058499

12 “Enemies To Lovers” K-Drama Couples With Fiery Chemistry

We all love this trope. In K-dramas, when a man and woman meet and absolutely despise each other, they are quick to discover that they may actually have feelings for each other. There is a fine line between love and hate after all, am I right? This trope is always successful in bringing all the feels as we’re able to see the cold-hearted OTP turn from being hateful and angry towards each other to being warm and loving. Here are 12 “enemies to lovers” K-drama couples that exude intense chemistry.

Disclaimer: We’re talking SIZZLING, too hot to handle, chemistry!

9. “My Love From the Star

my-love-from-the-star.jpg

“My Love From the Star” is a drama that took all of Asia by storm. Kim Soo Hyun stars in this drama as Do Min Joon, an alien with a chip on his shoulder who falls in love with the vain and outrageous actress, Cheon Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun).

This particular series doesn’t start with the OTP being “enemies” per se, but the two are pretty annoyed with each other when they first meet. Do Min Joon can’t understand the high maintenance Song Yi and couldn’t be bothered with all the hustle and bustle that comes with her celebrity life. But when he discovers that there is a very fine line between his annoyance with her and actual genuine feelings, he can’t help but express his love. The two have such great chemistry that the series became an international success!

my-love-from-the-star.gif

Start watching the drama below:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 3

Forbes Korea Top 10 Celebs in terms of Income for 2020

1. BTS - singer

2. Blackpink - singer

3. RyuHyunJin - athlete

4. SonHeungMin -athlete

5. KimKwangHyun -athlete

6. YooJaeSuk - entertainer

7. ParkJinYoung - singer

8. HyunBin - actor

9. KimSooHyun - actor

10. Le MinHo - actor

Forbes Korea Power Celebrity Ranking for 2021.. The list consists of Singers , Athletes , Entertainers and Actors

Kim Soo Hyun NO 20

• Like 1