❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

‘It’s Okay to Not be Okay’ Star Kim Soo Hyun Shows Off Stunning Visuals for Vogue Korea

Kim Soo Hyun is the latest celebrity to grace the cover of Vogue Korea.

The "It's Okay Not to Be Okay" star flaunted his stunning physique in a series of black and white photos for the publication's April cover.

He dons in a black fitted turtleneck and leather pants from Dunhill while capping off the look with bold silver accessories from Chrome Hearts.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMtYVmcB1xC/?utm_source=ig_embed

In another set of photos, the 33-year-old A-lister sported an androgenous and colorful vibe as he wore a white oversized structured blazer and a royal blue matchy trouser and blazer, which he wore backward for an avant-garde look. The official snaps were also posted over his agency's official Instagram, Gold Medalist.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMtYD1IBZVo/?utm_source=ig_embed

source : Kdramastars
https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/120170/20210322/kim-soo-hyun-shows-stunning-visuals-vogue-korea.htm

Kim Soo-hyun, "I Gave up My Greed and My Perspective Widened"

photo1315721.jpg

Actor Kim Soo-hyun gave off an unrivaled aura through a new pictorial.

A sensuous pictorial with Kim Soo-hyun and fashion magazine Vogue Korea was released on the 22nd.

Kim Soo-hyun, who has shown various aspects through various media in the past 14 years since his debut, has made a strong impression with his new visual once again.

photo1315720.jpg

In this pictorial, Kim Soo-hyun covered various concepts such as sexiness, charisma, and modernity, showing an irreplaceable charm with his own eyes and mood.

photo1315719.jpg

"So far, I have tried to enjoy adventures in a stable environment", Kim Soo-hyun said in an interview with the photo shoot. "I will try to be more adventurous from now on", he said. "You can't always get good results. So far, I've made good choices and good results have followed. I hope it continues in the future, but I still want to get out of the cycle a little bit. As I learned how to give up my greed and give way, my perspective widened".

Spoiler

photo1315718.jpg

Spoiler

Kim Soo-hyun is preparing for the new drama "That Night". It is a fierce story of two men surrounding a woman's murder case, and is based on the British BBC drama "Criminal Justice". Kim Soo-hyun introduced the work, "This genre of drama usually focuses on the process of tracking the real culprit, but this drama captures the relationship between the main character and the people around him".

photo1315717.jpg

As for Kim Hyun-soo, an ordinary college student in the drama, "Powerful people with power such as judges, prosecutors, and lawyers gather around Kim Hyeon-soo, who is powerless. Everyone has different voices and pushes hard, but he doesn't have much chance to speak out. It is both frustrating and sad. So there is something that I agree with emotionally".

photo1315716.jpg

photo1315715.jpg

source : http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=202103221425149062

Edited by serenilmauve
Please hide more than 3 images in spoiler tags! Thanks!
  • Like 2

Kim Soo Hyun Reveals The Pressure He Faced In His Acting Career After Returning From The Military

His values on life and acting changed.

BoeoeNno36QO82p96QAeg6k1dPPsqs0gyllpRw2x

Kim Soo Hyun recently did a charming pictorial and interesting interview with Vogue Korea! In his interview, Kim Soo Hyun shared how his military enlistment affected his career and also discussed his current projects.

j9f_qUxeI_X6o0ctWKNTr5T_5uRZ7N2q_HCApLih

During Kim Soo Hyun interview, the interviewer mentioned how the actor debuted all the way back in 2007. Kim Soo Hyun expressed his shock over how long it has been since he debuted and evaluated several of the highs and lows of his career.

Q: Come to think of it, it’s already 14 years since your debut. The splendid festival is over, and it’s the time when justifications are important.

It’s already been that long since I first debuted in 2007. In retrospect, there were times when there was a lot of excesses in all respects, but there were also times when I regretted, retreated and fell short. It’s impossible to define what’s right or wrong when you see it in the past, but no matter the moment, there’s nothing that I wouldn’t get invoved with again or want to avoid. In the end, time passes and whether it be moments of glory or wounds, they remain. I’m still sprinting toward a dream, and I’m not sure how long I’ll be able to make myself heard as an actor, but I’m still able to undergo the feelings that surround me now.

— Kim Soo Hyun

-UoYnyFywSUbH7JNX0sKfBxfGv0yqoF6HAiQx5rn

Since Kim Soo Hyun has a clearly thriving and successful career, he was questioned on whether he had faced crisis or opportunity more over the years.

Q: A decade is enough time for anything to be destroyed and then rebuilt again. Crisis and opportunity, which side have you faced more?

I’ve never been pushed by the circumstances or felt desperate, but there were times when I needed a break. Luckily, this was during the time I enlisted and discovered both my question and answer at the same time. I did a movie in between, but not everyone goes to the theater, so the last time people could easily see me was in the 2015 drama ‘The Producers.’ I was in the military for two years, and no matther how quickly I picked a project, once I was finished, 2020 was the earliest that people could see me again. I asked myself whether I could flill up the gap of five years.

—  Kim Soo Hyun

Spoiler

WJdso8q5DIiE5C-PmS4PKdVxkcE1KF1iBELgj3qL

Spoiler

Furthermore, Kim Soo Hyun stated that he wasn’t scared of being forgotten while in his military enlistment, but more afraid of returning not being able to make a new and fresh impression for his fans.

It wasn’t merely the fear of disappearing from people’s memories, but the pressure of showing a new side of me while remaining familiar. With the addition of the digital platform, the viewers’ choices have become vast, so I couldn’t be the only one staying in place.

— Kim Soo Hyun

e02GBmZVazrrneSYGmW5ghnIkdYNznQTVRXnWH70

Overall, Kim Soo Hyun shared that his enlistment was a great thing as it changed his values. These values definitely helped him with his career and his personal life.

Q: Your shooting today gave me the impression that you have this sense of composure. Men often sat they experience a paradigm shift after military service; has the center of your thought shifted?

My greed is gone. Before that, I held a sense of responsibility to accomplish a lot, and I had a desire to pierce through the scene, so that I could stand out through my performance. But after my discharge, I learned how to be in harmony with the overall scheme. The environment of broadcasting is such that one person can’t fill the whole space. It’s only when you acknowledge others and blend in that you and your partner can shine. Personally, I let go of a lot of negative thoughts.

— Kim Soo Hyun

85gOEGXiRUYGloqlzYtHGx4aEfdDcnFEFlNR8JGG

Outside of work, Kim Soo Hyun revealed how his military enlistment also helped him off-camera. Instead of being in his usual negative mindset, Kim Soo Hyun claimed that he thinks in a more positive way now.

Outside of work, I generally had a negative attitude in how I approached several situations. I tend to overthink, so I conjured up a lot of possible scenarios, but now I approach all aspects in a more simple way. I try to be as positive as much as I can and attempt not to get too deep. If I try too hard to make things perfect, I get stuck in a rut and lose something else. Then I get more regret and it eventually poisons all my attempts to begin something new.

— Kim Soo Hyun

LcaHowVD5g88RwD7pL611qzbtlO1mT1eK_Cy4uH2

Kim Soo Hyun also explained that he applied his new values to his first project, “It’s Okay Not To Be Okay,” following his discharge.

Q: So that mindset has led you to the appearance of Moon Kang Tae we saw in “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay.” Although it was the Kim Soo Hyun we all know and love, it also felt like a different version of you at the same time.

Unlike my previous work, ‘It’s Okay to Not Be Okay’ was the first project that I approached in a really comfortable manner. I thought that I would feel even more pressure about it since it was my comeback project, but I felt freer with it than any of my previous work. In the past, I felt, ‘I have to stand out, I have to do more to make my character stand out, I have to succeed with my acting.’ But with ‘It’s Okay to Not Be Okay,’ I took a step back and approached it with a more contemplative attitude. There was no need to be super dramatic or dynamic. In a competition full of professionals, trying to stand out only makes you appear more like an amateur. If you only concentrate on results, then you feel lonely during the flow of the race, so it’s better to finish at your own pace. I approached the drama with that attitude and it went well.

— Kim Soo Hyun

kts08jsadx4LF79nzOkNPYggMEa_IldRAwmunr0d

Moreover, Kim Soo Hyun discussed his newest upcoming project “That Night.”

Q: How about the show, “That Night” you are preparing now? I know it’s a remake, but is it possible to approach it from a different perspective?

‘Criminal Justice’ is a drama made in the United Kingdom in 2008. In the original version, it’s five-episodes long so the storyline moves fast and you get immersed in the characters that much faster. The American version is eight episodes, so there are more details and explanations. Both versions have their advantages. The Korean version is set as eight episodes for now, but the broadcast time and method have yet to be settled.

— Kim Soo Hyun

icXO31_ndCGPYAa8nOHpGsvC57lP6P9KkFMOR_1r

As for whether he feels pressured to remake such a well-known show, Kim Soo Hyun commented that he does not have any burdens towards trying to recreate the show in the same way.

I don’t feel a sense of pressure about the original version. Even if I tried to act the exact same way, it wouldn’t come out the same at all. The actors are different, and also the language and the director’s perspective are different. I saw the U.K. version first, and the first impression I had was, ‘It’s flawless.’ From lead actor Ben Whishaw’s work to the music, the camera angles, the style, the overall tone, and the mood, it all- appealed to me. Most of the dramas in this genre are centered on discovering the true criminal, but this drama was about the relationships between the main character and the people surrounding him. It’s about what happens when an average young man is placed in extraordinary situations and how the people around him interpret those events.

—  Kim Soo Hyun

d83Zm43BqQzM2QgLGAYLQUbH06jMTYJsWTVfejpy

source : http://www.vogue.co.kr/2021/03/22/---/

Edited by serenilmauve
Please hide more than 3 images! Thanks!
  • Like 2

#KDramaTrivia: 10 K-Dramas And Their Original Titles

Some of them are *very* far from the titles we know!

What do you love the most about K-dramas? For me, it's the gripping storyline, the star-studded cast, the LSS-inducing official soundtrack, and amazing life lessons I learn after binge-watching a whole season in one sitting, lol.

Recently, I discovered another interesting trivia about K-dramas: Some of them have completely different titles from the ones we know. Most of the time, the titles locally used in South Korea are also used worldwide, like in the case of Vincenzo. For others, we get the literal English translation of the titles. And then we have those that are distinct from their local titles.

Curious about what these series are? Here's a list of popular K-dramas with other titles that you may not know yet:

4. It's Okay To Not Be Okay (2020)

Also known as: Psycho But It's Okay

Who's in it: Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Ye JiOh Jung Se

Where you can watch it: Netflix

The plot, according to Netflix: "An extraordinary road to emotional healing opens up for an antisocial children's book writer and a selfless psych ward caretaker when they cross paths."

8. My Love From The Star (2013)

Also known as: You Who Came From The Stars

Who's in it: Kim Soo Hyun, Jun Ji Hyun

Where you can watch it: Netflix, Viu, iQIYI

The plot, according to Netflix: "An alien who came to Earth 400 years ago is almost able to return to his own planet, but when he meets a famous actress, he doesn't want to go home."

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/k-dramas-with-a-different-title-a4575-20210323?ref=home_feed_3

• Like 1

*** It was reported through numerous media outlets that Kim Soo Hyun would be receiving an impressively high salary for his new drama, "That Night."  According to news reports,  he is guaranteed to receive a shocking salary of ₩500 million KRW (about $440,000 USD) per episode. This number will increase due to the revenue from advertisements, like copyright sales &  product placements. Ohhh.....  if these reports are true, Kim Soo Hyun would become the highest paid actor in the history of South Korean dramas. But, Gold Medalist released a statement addressing the reports, stating that “they are unable to confirm the reports regarding his salary.”  Well, I'm not surprised of the reports since his superb acting abilities may be the reasons why he is being paid the big bucks for this upcoming production.  :heart3:

source : https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/202103267039H

• Like 1

Kim Soo Hyun Will Be Paid $443,000 Per Episode in His New Drama + People Are Not Agreeing with the Number

20201021082311.jpeg

Yesterday, media outlets reported that Kim Soo Hyun became the most-paid actor in Korea. However, most people are expressing their displeasure.

On the 26th, OSEN reported that Kim Soo Hyun will be paid about $443,000 per episode in his new drama, That Night (literal title). The actor’s agency Gold Medalist soon responded that they can not make any statements about the actor’s appearance fees.

Kim Soo Hyun was already the most-paid actor in his latest drama, It’s Okay to Not Be Okay. With the project, he made as much as $177,155 per episode. That was, by far, the industry’s biggest paycheck.

But this time, Kim bagged a rather handsome pay rise: an extra $265,845 per episode.

upi202006020124.680x.0.jpg

Since the news of hit the wire, more criticisms circulated online rather than supportive comments. And most of these criticisms are about how the majority of production cost that’s supposed to better the production environment and quality are going into actors’ pockets.

Recently, excessive product placements (especially Chinese products) in dramas became an issue.

Hence, the absurdly high appearance fees that require production teams to rake in more advertisements are causing concerns among the people.

Here are some of the comments: “Even Emma Stone got $350,000 per episode for Maniac.” “Kim So Hyun is a good actor. But $443,000? Really?” “This is why actors are eating Chinese bibimbap in Korean dramas.” “Just look for rookie actors with great acting skills. That would be better.” “Since he upped his fees in It’s Okay to Not Be Okay, more actors are demanding a raise in their fees too. This is a bad influence.”

source : http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=868046

*** I'm glad that KSH's remuneration has been increasing at an astounding rate project after project. It seems like his salary has doubled after he was discharged from military service. As far as I remember he is getting a four times higher salary than what he used to get before he went for the military service and his salary has doubled since he was part of the drama "It's Okay To Not Be Okay." Is this latest buzz true? However, it's understandable that his agency refused to comment on the issue. His upcoming drama will be aired in the second half of the year. :kitty:

Kim Soo-hyun About To Earn 500 Million Won Per Episode Of 'That Night'?

A whopping 500 million Korean won per episode is waiting when Kim Soo-hyun earns for his upcoming K-Drama "That Night." 

According to reports from various news agencies like OSEN, Kim Soo-hyun will allegedly receive 500 million won, or around $US 440 million for "That Night," where he has been officially cast as the lead actor. 

Kim Soo-hyun is one of the most popular actors in South Korea and also one of the most bankable K-Drama actors of his generation. 

There is more to the 500 million won per episode Kim Soo-hyun will be receiving. This paycheck, according to reports, will even increase due to the revenue from advertisements, including product placements, copyright sales, and so much more. 

Neither Kim Soo-hyun, the show, nor the agencies, including Gold Medalist, confirmed the truth about this report. Yet, if proved to be true, the actor will be the highest-paid in the history of K-Dramas. He has been part of the list of highest-paid actors in Korea in 2020. 

Since this news has been publicized, it became a topic for discussion online. However, the Gold Medalist agency released a statement to address the reports, saying "they are unable to confirm the reports regarding his salary." 

They added Kim Soo-hyun's talent fees could not be confirmed because of a confidentiality agreement. 

"That Night" tells the story of a university student accused of murder and will seek the help of a third-rate lawyer to fight for justice. There have been several similar titles of the same name from Hollywood shows. However, this K-Drama is distinct, for it will loosely be based on the British television series "Criminal Minds."

Kim Soo-hyun is popular for his roles in K-Dramas and films, including "Moon Embracing The Sun," "My Love From The Star," "The Producers," "It's Okay To Not Be Okay," "Real," "The Thieves," "Greatly," and so much more. 

source : http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/48814/20210331/kim-soo-hyun-earn-500-million-won-per-episode-night.htm

• Like 1

*** I'm not into B/W pictures but this KSH photos + long hair bragging make me love them. Kim Soo-hyun posted a picture on his personal Instagram without any caption or message. I love this long bangs that cover his eyes. I find it good and attracts attention. He looks so COOL.  :ohboy2:

20210330155903536ojwx.jpg

20210330155903645xfuz.jpg

photos source : https://k-star-holic.blogspot.com/2021/03/kim-soo-hyun-in-darkblack-and-white.html

• Like 2

11 hours ago, willenette said:

Kim Soo-hyun About To Earn 500 Million Won Per Episode Of 'That Night'?

A whopping 500 million Korean won per episode is waiting when Kim Soo-hyun earns for his upcoming K-Drama "That Night." 

According to reports from various news agencies like OSEN, Kim Soo-hyun will allegedly receive 500 million won, or around $US 440 million for "That Night," where he has been officially cast as the lead actor. 

Kim Soo-hyun is one of the most popular actors in South Korea and also one of the most bankable K-Drama actors of his generation. 

There is more to the 500 million won per episode Kim Soo-hyun will be receiving. This paycheck, according to reports, will even increase due to the revenue from advertisements, including product placements, copyright sales, and so much more. 

Neither Kim Soo-hyun, the show, nor the agencies, including Gold Medalist, confirmed the truth about this report. Yet, if proved to be true, the actor will be the highest-paid in the history of K-Dramas. He has been part of the list of highest-paid actors in Korea in 2020. 

Since this news has been publicized, it became a topic for discussion online. However, the Gold Medalist agency released a statement to address the reports, saying "they are unable to confirm the reports regarding his salary." 

They added Kim Soo-hyun's talent fees could not be confirmed because of a confidentiality agreement. 

"That Night" tells the story of a university student accused of murder and will seek the help of a third-rate lawyer to fight for justice. There have been several similar titles of the same name from Hollywood shows. However, this K-Drama is distinct, for it will loosely be based on the British television series "Criminal Minds."

Kim Soo-hyun is popular for his roles in K-Dramas and films, including "Moon Embracing The Sun," "My Love From The Star," "The Producers," "It's Okay To Not Be Okay," "Real," "The Thieves," "Greatly," and so much more. 

source : http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/48814/20210331/kim-soo-hyun-earn-500-million-won-per-episode-night.htm

He is such a great and talent actor, his pay is well-deserved.  I love his acting, when he cries, I can feel his pain and his eyes acting is the greatest.  I bet GM won't says anything, with the high possibilities that is the true..hehe

• Love 1

Top 20 Most Followed Korean Actors On Instagram & 80 Other Actors' Instagram

Most of the Korean actors have Instagram and some have an impressive amount of followers! Some have been using actively Instagram while some do not really keep it updated. Some actors also just created their Instagram recently and are still gathering followers.

Here are the most followed Korean actors on Instagram and then a rough ranking of over 80 actors' Instagram accounts.

If you are not following your favorite actors' Instagram, it is time to do so.

All data were updated on April 2 (latest update), 2021, at 17:00 PM KST. We update regularly as the numbers keep on increasing and the ranking is changing.

Important Notice: only acting-dols who had a lead role in a K-Drama or a Netflix Original drama (not a web drama) have been included.

8. Kim SooHyun - 10.1m followers - @soohyun_k216

Most-followed-Korean-actor-on-Instagram-

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-20-most-followed-korean-actors-on-instagram-80-other-actors-instagram/

From Park Bo Gum to Kim Soo Hyun: 5 cameos in KDramas that are unforgettable

Korean Dramas aren’t entering into the mainstream streaming sites for nothing - they have quite a few things that make them appealing. Like cameos! Check our favourite cameos here.

cameo_main_wm.png?itok=MQVusfYW

Imagine this: You’re deeply invested in a KDrama. And suddenly, you see a familiar face as a stranger. No, it’s not the lead actors. Or the supporting cast. It’s your favourite actor from another show! And what you just witnessed was a cameo! Cameos are just a different form of blessing that make KDramas so appealing! 

First things first, the shows we’re going to talk about today are - Record of Youth, Itaewon Class, Crash Landing On You, Kingdom Season 2 and Start Up. So if you haven’t watched them and are planning to, there will be spoilers. From romantic genres to thrillers, whether they have a connection with the cast or the director, even the busiest of actors squeez time in to make a cameo for their friends! Here’s a list of my top favourite cameos! Shall we start? 

Kim Soo Hyun – Crash Landing On You

kim_soo_hyun_wm.png?itok=FCQMq_M3

Classifying him as a veteran actor based on the sheer number of projects he’s been in, Kim Soo Hyun is one of the many versatile actors in the Korean industry. Leaping from TV shows to movies and back, he makes acting seem effortless. However, one particular cameo that stood out for us was in the popular drama ‘Crash Landing On You’. We don’t know if it was a joke, or something serious that made the idea come to screen, but it is sincerely appreciated. In the cameo, Soo Hyun reprised his old character from the movie ‘Secretly, Greatly’ that came out in 2013. He played the role of an elite spy, who infiltrates the camp pretending to be an idiot from a South Korean village. A nice performance, it helps us take a trip down the memory lane, and moreover, appreciate how far Soo Hyun has come in all these years.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/park-bo-gum-kim-soo-hyun-5-cameos-kdramas-are-unforgettable-686702

*** I've said it over again that I'm not into B/W pictures but this one just looks so good. Kim Soo-hyun posted a picture on his Instagram on April 5th, no caption/message whatsover. This is a super-close selfie. He also styled his hair with bangs. :notsureifserious:

20210405160329616krfo.jpg

photo source : https://k-star-holic.blogspot.com/2021/04/kim-soo-hyun-handsome-in-black-and-white.html

• Like 1

10 Fantasy K-Dramas That Will Transport You To ~*Different Worlds*~

Get ready to discover the unknown.

Once you become a K-drama fan, you will be amazed by the 123456789 themes that you can watch: There's horror, crime, romance, and even shows that are so stressful yet so, so addicting. And there are those that help you escape reality, expand your imagination, and bring you to whole new worlds.

Below is a list of fantasy K-dramas on Netflix and Viu, that will give you a ~new fantastic point of view~:

3. My Love From The Star (2013)

Who’s in it: Jun Ji HyunKim Soo Hyun

Where you can watch it: Netflix and Viu

The short plot: An entity from another planet, who looks like a human being, gets stuck on earth, takes on different career roles to avoids suspicions, and falls in love with a popular TV actress.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/fantasy-k-dramas-netflix-and-viu-a4575-20210411?ref=home_feed_1

• Like 2

Check Out These 5 Highest Paid K-Drama Celebrities of 2021

kim-soo-hyun-jun-ji-hyun-and-hyun-bin.jp

With the popularity of the new Korean wave, or widely called Hallyu, in the international scene, comes the rise of fame and popularity of South Korean actors and actresses.

This means more projects like drama, movies, and endorsements for these K-Drama stars who are dominating both global and local scenes.

With that said, let's take a look at the highest-paid Korean actors and actresses and their worth per episode.

Kim Soo-Hyun

Topping off the list is the 33-year-old actor Kim Soo-Hyun.

Kim Soo-Hyun
(Photo : Kim Soo-Hyun Official Instagram)

His charming and boy next door look captivated the hearts of the viewers with his praiseworthy portrayal of Moon Gang Tae in the popular drama "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" alongside the gorgeous actress ‎Seo Yea-ji.

In a recent report, the four-time Baeksang Arts winner earns home a staggering $600,000 for each episode of his upcoming drama "That Night," which is set to debut in the second half of this year.

This is a massive increase from his previous drama "It's Okay to Not Be Okay," which is said to be around $240,000 per episode.

Aside from sitting at the top spot of the most bankable K-drama actors, he also earns his million through advertisements, making him one of South Korea's CF kings.

He is currently the face of the famous beauty brand Cosrx.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/120307/20210409/check-out-5-highest-paid-k-drama-celebrities-2021.htm

*** Wahhh...................KSH is one of the nominees in 57th Baeksang Arts Awards.  :ohboy2:  The event will be broadcast live on May 13 at 9 p.m. KST via JTBC without an audience due to COVID-19.

0005282323_001_20210412101525813.jpg?typ

Best Actor

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0005282323

• Love 3

Baeksang Arts Awards 2021: Date, Complete Nomination List, Live Streaming Details

The 57th Baeksang Arts Awards, popularly known as Paeksang Arts Awards, will be held on 13 May. The organiners have announced the complete list of nominations on Monday, 12 April.

The award is instituted by Ilgan Sports and JTBC Plus, affiliates of the JoongAng Ilbo, to honour the talents from the film, theatre and television industries.

Chang Key-young, the founder of Hankook Ilbo newspaper, introduced the award in 1965. It is presented in his pen name 'Baeksang'. It is considered one of the prestigious awards by Korean entertainment industry.

Live stream details:
The 57th annual Baeksang Arts Awards will be broadcast live via JTBC on 13 a 9 pm KST onwards. For the past few years, the star-studded event was telecast live through VLive and the tradition is likely to continue this year. However, there would not be live crowd this year due to Covid-19.

Nominees:

Best Actor:
Kim Soo Hyun – It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Song Joong Ki – Vincenzo
Shin Ha Kyun – Beyond Evil
Uhm Ki Joon – The Penthouse
Lee Joon Gi – Flower of Evil

Best Drama:
JTBC's Beyond Evil
tvN's It's Okay to Not Be Okay
tvN's Flower of Evil
tvN's My Unfamiliar Family
Netflix's Extracurricular

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://www.ibtimes.sg/baeksang-arts-awards-2021-date-complete-nomination-list-live-stream-details-56764

*** Baeksang Arts Awards are one of the major awards in South Korea for the entertainment industry. When an actor wins an award in this category, you know they’re amongst the most impeccable actors in the industry. The 57th Baeksang Arts Awards will air on May 13, 9 PM KST! I hope the lucky ones will bring home the bacon. Good luck, KSH! :Ohboy3:

• Love 1