❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

*** This is the real-life story of the author. The moral of Anne of Green Gables is it's OK to be yourself because people will accept you the way you are. Anne is popular with Japanese women because the world of Green Gables is filled with "kawaii", which means the quality of being cute, romantic and beautiful in Japanese:blush:

****************************************************************************************************************

Stars Recommend Movies To Watch During Chuseok Holidays

f5e50b77aaaa4c129eede3da72d28fd8.jpeg?s=

Celebrities have shared their movie recommendations for people staying home during this year’s Chuseok!

Commonly known as the Korean equivalent of Thanksgiving, this year’s Chuseok is on October 1, and the holiday begins on September 30. Due to the pandemic, many people will be staying at home instead of having big family gatherings. To help the time pass by, Korean media outlet Ilgan Sports interviewed various celebrities about their movie recommendations!

Kim Soo Hyun: “Anne of Green Gables”

The actor shared, “While watching how this young girl tries to gain love and meet the eyes of other people, you can’t help but fall for this young girl’s charm as she shows her emotions in an innocent and lovable manner. Although she was thrown away and abused by adults, she loves her life and lives passionately. While watching Anne’s rich imagination and emotional world, I hope you can ease the boredom of staying indoors.”

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

10 Fantastic Korean Oppas and Where to Find Them

As our way to help you jumpstart your journey towards Hallyu (Korean wave) fandom, we have rounded up 10 dashing and influential Korean actors whom you can follow on social media right now! Be on the front row when it comes to getting the latest updates about their daily lives—upcoming dramas and films, new leading ladies, snaps of their adorable pets, or just what dishes they had for Sunday’s brunch.

Get those fingers warmed up as here is KDramaPal’s list of 10 oh-so- fantastic Korean “oppas” (Korean term for older brother/close male friend or boyfriend) and where you can find them. Online, that is.

4. Kim Soo-hyun

Kim Soo-hyun

In contrast to being the highest-paid Korean actor of 2020 (so far; unofficial) for his reported 85-thousand-USD-per-episode talent fee in the series It’s Okay to Not be Okay (2020), Kim Soo-hyun’s sole SNS account gives off a rather pleasant aura of simplicity and geniality.

Instagram: @soohyun_k216 | 7.8 million followers, 9 following

Weibo: 金秀贤 | 10.9 million fans

Trivia: Soo-hyun tickled many K-drama fans after he posted a string of awkward selfies on IG. He was still cute though, if not cuter because of it.

On 9/25/2020 at 3:49 PM, willenette said:

@swingbaby, thanks for sharing this good news + the pictures. So NICE that we get to see his posting on SNS. He looks so dapper in the picture. (referring to the B/W BTS shot) . IDK what exactly he's filming here but I can't wait to see the finished result in case. Or is it the Nutine CF? iIf so, not recent, huh? It seems to be from his old shoot. And it seems like he has a social media manager handling his account. Adore this man & respect him as an actor!  Love his eyes when he acts - it conveys everything.  I hope he could pick something soon. :blush:

Based on his suit. I think it's from Iotnbo. I really hope he will pick a project soon

On 9/29/2020 at 4:56 AM, Cinder9966 said:

I was shocked to read the news back then.  He indeed a very good young boy back then and turn into one of the greatest fine guy because some kids grew up in single parent might have personality problems.  His father is such an irresponsible person, but I guess that is the past and we didn't know what the story behind.

Regardless, I am so happy for him that he is a very successful actor now.  And wish for the best in the future that he has his own happy family with a wife and kids.

Hi. He is indeed humble man. People around him always praise his personality. Credit to his mom. :fullofhearts:She raised him so well. Imagine soohyun with his kids. That'd be so cute. He will be good father. :highonflowers:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, swingbaby said:

Based on his suit. I think it's from Iotnbo. I really hope he will pick a project soon

Hi. He is indeed humble man. People around him always praise his personality. Credit to his mom. She raised him so well. Imagine soohyun with his kids. That'd be so cute. He will be good father.

@swingbaby, I hope his next project will be a movie. :blush:

• Like 1

Always a real actor true to his heart :wub:

[Korea TV & Radio Writer Association Monthly Vol.175 (October 2020) cover person "Psycho, But It's Okay" Writer Jo Yong]

(Excerpt relevant to Kim Soo Hyun)

One of the reasons "Psycho, But It's Okay" garnered a lot of attention before it started was because it was the come back project of hallyu star Kim Soo Hyun, after his discharge from the military. These days when the casting can determine the success or failure of a drama, this gave writer Jo Yong a lot of encouragement.

(Writer Jo said) Although the male protagonist is the person who leads the story in this drama, compared to the heroine, he is not outstanding or cool. He can be considered ordinary compared to other characters, so I thought the casting would be very difficult. About a month after I sent the script to Kim Soo Hyun who was still in the army, I received a call asking when the next episode would be released. Since then I began to feel nervous. I simply put together the rest of the story, sent it and said I wanted to have a meeting. Just like that, it was selected by Kim Soo Hyun and I rushed to work. What surprised me was that Kim Soo Hyun reviewed the script almost entirely without filtering whether it was from a new writer or not. Even if the people around him opposed or if the writer is weak, he will choose it as long as he finds it interesting. What's even better is he doesn't just look at his character, but looks at the overall balance of the characters. "Ah, that's why he's a top actor!" I am very thankful, I told the actor about it and said thank you so muchThank you for choosing a rookie writer like me, for closely reviewing the script and said it was fun, I was so movedOther junior writers also talked about it. Because of what Kim Soo Hyun did, it gave them more motivation to do better.

202010051114044a47d563-d221-482e-8d33-7a

• Like 2

On 10/7/2020 at 2:09 AM, Cinder9966 said:

I think that is his trend, after a drama, he tends to film a movie.  I hope he will has something for us, fans to see next year.

@Cinder9966, I really hope he will do a movie for his next project. :blush:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fans Select The Top 10 Hottest K-Drama Actors of All Time

K-drama fans from all around the world placed their votes on an online community voting site to select the hottest K-drama actors of all time. Want to know who made it to the top 10? Then keep on reading!

10. Kim Soo Hyun - 167,648 votes

Kim Soo Hyun

Kim Soo Hyun first started his career in acting in theatre, playing the role of Puck in "A Midsummer Night's Dream". He made his television debut in 2007 with the sitcom "Kimchi Cheese Smile". He is known for his role in dramas "Dream High" (2011), "My Love from the Star" (2013), "The Producers" (2015), and "It's Okay Not To Be Okay" (2020). He is known as one of the most powerful celebrities in Korea and is a top Hallyu star.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/119064/20201008/fans-select-top-10-hottest-kdrama-actors-time.htm

17 More K-Dramas To Watch When You’re Stuck At Home

These days, as people are spending a lot more time at home, we’re also running out of things to do. Our list of K-dramas to watch has dwindled and it’s hard to find some new ones. If you’ve already gone through this first list of 17 K-dramas to watch when you’re stuck at home and are looking for more, then look no further. Here’s a look at 17 more!

If you’re into historical dramas:

The Moon Embracing the Sun

moon-embracing-the-sun.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun stars as the Crown Prince, Lee Hwon, alongside Han Ga In, who plays Heo Yeon Woo. Yeon Woo and Lee Hwon meet and fall in love at a young age. They decide to get married, but Yeon Woo gets an illness as a result of someone’s evil plan and ends up passing away. She resurrects, but loses all of her memories. Eight years later, Yeon Woo appears once more before Lee Hwon, who has refused to love anyone since Yeon Woo’s death.

“The Moon Embracing the Sun” is a total classic and you’ll be able to see why once you watch it. You could say that this was the drama that brought Kim Soo Hyun to Hallyu status. His charm is evident as he played the love struck Lee Hwon who falls head over heels for Yeon Woo. His devotion to her and the pain he lives with after her death just makes it hard not to swoon over him. The drama is perfect to watch if you like a good romance with strong chemistry.

Start watching “The Moon Embracing the Sun”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

*** KSH posted a picture of him and labelmate rookie actor Kim SeungHo on his Instagram. :blush: Kim SeungHo used to be a basketball player. He is currently attending ChungAng University in the acting department. Kim SooHyun also attended this school in the same department, he is the 51st batch and Kim SeungHo the 62nd batch. It is sweet to see that Kim SooHyun is promoting his labelmate and they show great chemistry. For the fun fact, they also share the same initials KSH. :grin: It seems like the GOLDMEDALIST family is close! :sweet:

kim-seungho-kim-soohyun-insta-680x384.jp

*** KSH is one who will come and participate in the 2020 Asia Artist AwardsAsia Artist Awards also known AAA is an awards ceremony organized by South Korea-based business newspaper Money Today and its global media brands StarNews and MTN. This annual event honors the outstanding achievements and international contributions of Asian artists in television, film and music industry. The Asia Artist Awards ceremony is held annually since 2016 and gives recognition to both actors and singers. The 2020 Asia Artist Awards scheduled to take place on November 25. The event's MC will be Super Junior's Leeteuk.  :blush:

list-of-actors-actresses-line-up-for-202

On 18/10/2020 at 2:50, willenette said:

*** KSH publicó una foto de él y el actor novato Kim SeungHo en su Instagram. :sonrojo:Kim SeungHo solía ser jugador de baloncesto. Actualmente asiste a la Universidad de ChungAng en el departamento de actuación. Kim SooHyun también asistió a esta escuela en el mismo departamento, él es el grupo 51 y Kim SeungHo el grupo 62. Es dulce ver que Kim SooHyun está promocionando a su compañero de agencia y muestran una gran química. Como dato curioso, también comparten las mismas iniciales KSH. :mueca:¡Parece que la familia GOLDMEDALIST está cerca!:dulce:

kim-seungho-kim-soohyun-insta-680x384.jp

Did you notice that KSH was fixing her teeth? You can see it in the photo with his junior.

Donginbi NEW CF!!! Gosh He is soo handsome  :7555_attack:

Cr to uploader

Another ad!! :fullofhearts:

On the October 21st, a domestic underwear and nightwear company Ssang Bang-ul announced that actor Kim Soo-hyun was selected as a model.

The selection of this model is part of a new communication strategy to strengthen communication with the younger generation. The company explained the background of the selection that Kim Soo-Hyun's healthy and reliable image and authentic acting matched the goals pursued by the company, and that his global recognition was in line with the future strategy of Ssangbangul.

Kim Soo-hyun has taken the lead in a number of films such as'The Moon Embracing the Sun' and'My Love from the Star', making a leap into a global star that enjoys great popularity both at home and abroad. Having created a syndrome throughout Asia, led by Greater China, he has become a top Hallyu star representing a generation of Hallyu fever, and is consistently recognized for his outstanding acting skills and star characteristics.

After making advertisements with Kim Soo-hyun, Ssang Bang-ul plans to reinforce all-round marketing through media such as TV , YouTube, and social network service ( SNS ). In particular, it plans to be reborn as a brand that encompasses all generations through promotion targeting the MZ generation (- those who were born in the 1980s and early 2000s), whose awareness of the two drops is weak .

https://n.news.naver.com/article/277/0004776236

kim-soo-hyun-actor-profile-pictures-2020

• Like 1
  • Love 2

These Are 2020’s Top 5 K-Drama “Power Couples”, As Selected By TV Industry Professionals

#CoupleGoals

If you’re an avid K-Drama binger, you know. K-Drama couples are made of the sweetest desires. From 2020’s massive line-up of romance (and non-romance!) series, Korean TV industry professionals picked the “Top 5” power couples to go down in history.

2. It’s Okay To Not Be Okay‘s Moon Young x Kang Tae Couple

tvN‘s June 2020 K-Drama It’s Okay To Not Be Okay premiered amid the viewers’ heightened anticipation as lead Kim Soo Hyun‘s first series since his discharge from the military.

Successfully responding to the K-Drama lovers’ expectations, It’s Okay To Not Be Okay couple “helped heal” those struggling with past disappointments and deep-rooted traumas of their own.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : http://m.joynews24.com/v/1311348

*** A recent survey conducted by the South Korean entertainment news periodical Yes Joy 24 found Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji the second best couple of the year.  The survey was conducted from October 5th to 16th and asked some two hundred journalists and producers in the South Korean entertainment industry what the biggest trends of the year were.Thirty-two votes considered them the  second best couple of the year. :blush:

credit : William Schwartz / Hancinema

• Like 1

*** Kim Soo Hyun is going to be making another drama in Netflix‘s new sociopath-thriller themed entitled "Finger". Finger is the Korean adaptation of the movie American Psycho, which tells a story about a famous interior designer who seems perfect, but has sociopath killer tendencies hidden inside him. This is his first Netflix project. This will be released through Netflix in Spring 2021. So, this will be any time from March - May next year. Looking forward for KSH's next drama.  :blush:

source : https://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202011070100059970003905&servicedate=20201106

*** Hope he accepts this offer.  :blush:

*********************************************************************************************

Kim Soo Hyun In Talks To Star In New Thriller Series

a7825fbadda949329dad9d6b213e913c.jpeg?s=

Kim Soo Hyun is working on selecting a new project!

On November 6, industry representatives reported that the actor will be starring in the upcoming Netflix suspense series “Finger” (working title).

In response to the report, his agency Gold Medalist commented “‘Finger’ is one of the casting offers Kim Soo Hyun has received. He is currently reviewing [the offer].”

Kim Soo Hyun reportedly received an offer to play the role of an interior designer who is a sociopath with also dissociative identity disorder.

The drama will be written by Han Ji Wan, who previously created the 2016 drama “Wanted,” and directed by Jung Ji Woo, a hit film director who will be taking on a drama for the first time.

“Finger” is scheduled to begin filming next spring.

Stay tuned for updates!