❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

2 hours ago, rossy79 said:

NEWS

Mode tour, 'exclusive model Kim Soo Hyun' new BI and Public slogan

Mode -Tour Network unveiled its new brand identity and slogan. From this month, we will continue our brand activities with the slogan 'Travel to meet again' and the copy 'Travel with you'.

In addition to the slogan, the new BI will be introduced in various online and offline channels including the homepage from November, and TV CF based on Korean star star Kim Soo-hyun will be released via terrestrial and cable broadcasting. The company plans to promote its brand using new BI , slogan, and exclusive model Kim Soo-hyun through the 2017 Mode tour travel fair held in COEX, Seoul, for three days starting from 17th.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, rossy79 said:

Yup ... even haha imitate his "duck' laugh too, it seems very fun to be friends with Soohyun :lol:

Lol! Yeah i remember that. I heard it pretty clear on Kiss the Radio. He laughed a lot there :D

I wish the army will release more pictures for these 5 weeks ahead. I'm pretty sure after that he will be mia :(

• Like 4

It’s really a very cheery morning seeing  KSH’s smiley face on Mode advert. I was missing him this morning and thinking if we are ever getting some surprises. :heart:

I love many BTS from MLFTS and TMETS. 

The kissing on the couch with JJH and  KSH falling on the floor laughing was so funny. The door scene at DMJ’s Home where KSH couldn’t withhold his laughter and spat on JJH face.....haha! KSH and JJH really have very good chemistry together.

• Like 6

CHINA NEWS

Korea travel agency spokesman Kim Soo Hyun latest poster, three-dimensional facial features handsome

South Korea well-known travel agency Mode Tour travel has released a new brand recognition and slogans, but also released by the spokesperson - actor Kim Soo Hyun participated in the shooting of the new posters, three-dimensional facial features handsome.

It is reported that Mode Tour will be officially opened this month, the new slogan "travel want to meet again." In the poster, Kim Soo Hyun was wearing a milky white shirt, and with a smile, as if he were planning an unforgettable trip. Especially his three-dimensional facial features, so many female fans face red heartbeat.

In addition, Kim Soo Hyun last month on the 23rd as active army enlisted, is currently recruiting education team for a period of 5 weeks of training, is expected to be July 20, 2019 veteran.

Source :

http://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show…

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 7

Why is it people always compare him with LMH? and some with LJS. At first i was ok, but the more i read the more i got irritated. Those people always undermine KSH and say that he's overrated, well duuh..if they can't see those awards from panel of judges then they're blind with jealousy. Sorry i am just really annoyed after reading comments on youtube :I i need to blow my steam..lol! i don't wanna waste my energy writing some ugly comments. I wonder if KSH's die hard fans do the same as those actors' fans? i hope not.

Anyway, i read that over 65% of those commenting on naver about his id photo are men, and most of them praising how good he looks in a mug shot. Lol! they've probably experienced it themselves.

• Like 7