❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

I am Loving this forum more! To me, KSH has this charisma that gets you hooked up to him so much. It made you feel you love him so much, you feel sorry for him when he got bashed up by critics..... You want to know him more and more, then you search through various media you get excited about him the more you find out. I have never in my life been like this and I am too old for that too :(. I hope after serving his military and when he comes returns to the screen, they don’t bring him down. He has such talent that it would be a waste if he does not harvest it. He is like what his movie is “Real”!  Real, sincere in his every work he does. Real, in what he says that he wants to be considered an actor not a celebrity.....

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Yes, all the other soldiers in his division are on the website too, but I read this is not common, not sure though since I don't really follow news about other Korean celebrities.

I happened to follow the news about one idol i like when he enlisted in 2014, i don't think i saw the photo id being released. Group photos of them doing activities were released. If say releasing photo id photo is common, we would have seen photos of hyunbin, jo insung, lee junki and many top celebrities when they were there. I think it's a new program? And I don't think it's because of him or is it? Lol!

Yeay! I'll post some of my fave pic later on :) thanks!

20 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

I just recently rewatched some of those NG videos of him always laughing and making mistakes, in the comments section someone said "I don't know how they managed to finish filming the drama without killing him".....LOL.. I thought the same thing when I watched it the first time :lol:

LOL! Even JJH was starting to get annoyed. At first i thought maybe he's a bit unprofessional, but then i saw other videos and it turns out JJH was also making lots of NG..i guess there are moments in which you just can't contain your laughters..when he's being serious, he oozes an aura of professional. Did you see his first shooting of METS? He's soo cool! 

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Yes, all the other soldiers in his division are on the website too, but I read this is not common, not sure though since I don't really follow news about other Korean celebrities.

Yeah this is my first time having a bias that goes to the military. Before KSH I don't really care that much. I just move on to the other actor when they enlisted. But with KSH, I just can't see myself moving on from him. He's 'it' for me. hehehehe :wub:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

in the comments section someone said "I don't know how they managed to finish filming the drama without killing him".....LOL.. I thought the same thing when I watched it the first time :lol:

Hahahaha that was my thought as well when I first watching the Stars NG... And I just left amazed that he can portrayed such cool character like Do manager...

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

I happened to follow the news about one idol i like when he enlisted in 2014, i don't think i saw the photo id being released. Group photos of them doing activities were released. If say releasing photo id photo is common, we would have seen photos of hyunbin, jo insung, lee junki and many top celebrities when they were there. I think it's a new program? And I don't think it's because of him or is it? Lol!

Yeah it could be the new program... And internet wasn't really a big thing (like now) during hyunbin enlistment as well... :lol: Let's hope it's not because of Soohyun hehe:)...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kayeseight said:

Yeah this is my first time having a bias that goes to the military. Before KSH I don't really care that much. I just move on to the other actor when they enlisted. But with KSH, I just can't see myself moving on from him. He's 'it' for me. hehehehe :wub:

Lol! I thought the same thing before but then life goes on for me..kkkkk..But again, mmmm i think and this is quite strong more than before, i'll stick to him for a loong time :D  youtube materials are enough for me for 2 years lol!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

Yeay! I'll post some of my fave pic later on :) thanks!

LOL! Even JJH was starting to get annoyed. At first i thought maybe he's a bit unprofessional, but then i saw other videos and it turns out JJH was also making lots of NG..i guess there are moments in which you just can't contain your laughters..when he's being serious, he oozes an aura of professional. Did you see his first shooting of METS? He's soo cool! 

Haha.. he just has a low tolerance for holding in laughter.   I like him in METS, but the drama not so much.  Will spend the next two years to get myself reacquainted with that drama to see if I'll like it better.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, kayeseight said:

Hahahaha that was my thought as well when I first watching the Stars NG... And I just left amazed that he can portrayed such cool character like Do manager...

Whenever I rewatch MLFTS, I still am amazed how he can act out DMJ with that serious no nonsense face when I know before the camera start rolling, he was laughing his head off.  I don't know how he can switch from being  goofy and hyper to being totally immersed in his role within seconds.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Haha.. he just has a low tolerance for holding in laughter.   I like him in METS, but the drama not so much.  Will spend the next two years to get myself reacquainted with that drama. 

Yeah, even he giggles or laughs when his co actors make lots of NGs ..or he could be still adjusting from being jjh's fan boy? Lol! *my shipping delutional heart* 

Ah i love that drama. I happen to not really like saeguk but i make an exception for this (and jewel in palace) because it's basically just a romantic drama dressed in saeguk :) his acting is superb there.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Hi, thanks! Yeah, he was great in it plus he's sooo cute..lol! But tbh his eye acting captured me the most. I've been a sucker for eyes lol! I could easily fall for beautiful eyes, so when his eyes could tell me so much how his character's feeling then i'm done! Lol! Then METS that's when i was mesmerized even more for his acting

I too was memorized with his eyes when watching MLFTS at first. His boss Bae Yong Joon (the very well respected Yon-sama) said that Soo Hyun has a very deep gaze thus he pursued him to join his company. I trust in his words bc we can see that as well. 

7 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

I got to know Soo Hyun through MLFTS too.  I didn't immediately become a fan but really liked Do Min Joon so I wanted to find out more about the actor and started watching videos on Youtube.  Yeah, it was pretty surprising to find out he's so cheerful and goofy in real life (of all videos, the very first video I watched was the one of him doing the kiyomi, imagine my poor DMJ fan girl's heart to find DMJ like that in real life... :joy:)  

I had the same story. I really like Do Min Joon but when I saw the real Soo Hyun behind the scenes, I become an instant fan. I've seen KSH all the time prior and I was never attracted to him (Im not easily smitten by looks) but his real persona really shines behind the scenes and in interviews. He's so genuine and raw. You can see that he's not like some actors who are formulating what to say or how to act.

6 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

@yuzu16, the same here..the more i watch him on youtube the more i fell for him..lol! Mmmm..my first video of him is the NG of him making lots of mistakes, giggling all the time when he's supposed to look stern in front of JJH..cute^^

My first video after MLFTS is also his NG compilations where he's making a lot of mistakes. His laughter is contagious. 

Hahaha. I thought the same, how annoyed the other actors must be but when I looked at all NGs and BTS I realized that those are the few times KSH made so much mistakes and laughed so much (it was mostly at the beginning of filming MLFTS so he was probably trying to get into the role). However he was playful throughout. JJH and KSH probably have a very good relationship since JJH is lively and bubbly and KSH is playful and mischievous. You can see them playing in some BTS and I'm a bit shocked bc I always tho JJH was an serious actress since she's older and has been around for ages. Pretty sure they showed a lot of KSH NGs bc that's what fans would want to see if they're paying a special price for those cuts. ^^ I am trying to find the special director cut DVD to purchase atm. Anyone purchased that special edition?

I want to share some KSH pics too but I know you guys probably aleady seen and shared everything before ^^;

4 hours ago, kayeseight said:

He's my first Korean actor bias that I follow intensely in a very very long time, partially thanks to those NGS and BTS as well as Real being criticized heavily (I was/am invested in following through its development). Although I have had other actors I admire before (his CEO Bae Yong Joon for example) but when they enlisted or stop showing up I also don't care to follow anymore. Since joining this forum, I'm glad to be a part of this group bc talking with everyone makes it easier to pass the time. We will get thru 2 years just fine. :) I am so excited for July 2019.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, babe19 said:

I am Loving this forum more! To me, KSH has this charisma that gets you hooked up to him so much. It made you feel you love him so much, you feel sorry for him when he got bashed up by critics..... You want to know him more and more, then you search through various media you get excited about him the more you find out. I have never in my life been like this and I am too old for that too :(. I hope after serving his military and when he comes returns to the screen, they don’t bring him down. He has such talent that it would be a waste if he does not harvest it. He is like what his movie is “Real”!  Real, sincere in his every work he does. Real, in what he says that he wants to be considered an actor not a celebrity.....

Hehehe..yeah, i feel the same way as you do about wanting to know him more and more as KSH instead of his screen persona. Unfortunately, i have been in this situation for a couple of times Lol! I guess my heart is too easy to sway..kkkk But, compared to them i think i have much stronger admiration to KSH, i dunno i can't explain :)  i'm glad i found this forum.

Anyway, i found this 2008 clip, has anyone seen it? He looks like teens although he's already 20 yo..cute

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

So adorable! Bean pole is one of my favorite CFs of him..too bad no Bean Pole CF in 2017. Aargh, you made me watch his BTS videos again :D

Beanpole Outdoor is one of my favorite CF of Soo Hyun's too.  It seems like they are not using celebrity models anymore, just regular models to represent the outdoor line.

• Like 5