❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

11 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Thanks! :)

How do they know his mom sent him a letter today? To think they know everything down to the private details is quite scary

I wonder if that photo id is hacked or official from the recruitment website..

The pictures of his photo id were from Official homepage of the Forward Recruit Training Squadron. 

Welcome to the thread @min woo and @ivanovie25 :)

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

How do they know his mom sent him a letter today? To think they know everything down to the private details is quite scary

:):):)

23113443_10210728393705556_453843186_n.jpg?oh=af7fa18df7be778def541e7f699a0cfc&oe=59F93F77

From weibo

K Men answered, in the first week, it is not given a razor for trainee, so he couldn't shave. Owing to prevention of trainees' suicide, there are a lot of strict rules in army. 

No available electric razor, too. Second week is started, he can be given a razor. After moral&mental education in the first week.

DNSVnhHU8AAKuyV.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

I think i've watched all his works except for the early short dramas and Real. Well, I'm still sad because of the bully he got from Real :(

Hi welcome. ^^ He was really good in MLFTS eh? I was very surprised he's actually more fun in real life. 

We have a Real movie page in this forum too. Yes, we are all disheartened at the treatment Real got from SK critics but fear not bc it does have good reviews from foreign/intl reviews and that's why we're following up on the thread to hear the good feedbacks and support in any way we could. 

9 hours ago, klky007 said:

Frankly, I did wonder why this close-up photo made available to the public.  Were there similar photos for other trainees or celebrities? Hope he is not being singled out.

I've seen a few mug shots like that b4 of other celebs altho I did wonder why would they upload ID pics (altho he did look really good).

The media is trying to grab any news they can of him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Hi, i'm new here. Well, i'm not new in Soompi but somehow i can't access my old account *sigh* anyway, i have the same story as Min woo, i've heard about him and the hype of Dream high, METS and MLFTS but i was too focused on my bias back then lol! Then i stopped following korean stuff from around 2014 until recently i decided to watch MLFTS because of Jun Ji Hyun..then waam! I was smitten by him..like really a lot..lol!

It turns out i've liked him when he was in Giant. I watched Giant in 2012 but i didn't actually follow him and forget about it. So here i am now :D

I think i've watched all his works except for the early short dramas and Real. Well, I'm still sad because of the bully he got from Real :(

Thanks for sharing all the photos and news :) i probably couldn't share anything. It's been fun for this last week following his enlistment news. I share the same sentiments also. I think that photo id is not appropriate to be made public. The group photos are still ok, but photo id? Even we don't like our photo id to be seen right? If he knew i think he would flip :)

Welcome, ivanovie.  I hope you'll get a chance to watch Real.  Soo Hyun's acting was so good in this movie.  The first time I saw it (first showing on June 28 in Seoul), I didn't even realize the man behind the mask was him.  There were no subtitles but I was blown away by his acting even though I didn't understand a word of the dialogues. 

9 hours ago, kayeseight said:

The pictures of his photo id were from Official homepage of the Forward Recruit Training Squadron. 

Welcome to the thread @min woo and @ivanovie25 :)

But  I read somewhere it is not normal practice to upload the soldiers' ID photo on the website?  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, min woo said:

Hi welcome. ^^ He was really good in MLFTS eh? I was very surprised he's actually more fun in real life. 

We have a Real movie page in this forum too. Yes, we are all disheartened at the treatment Real got from SK critics but fear not bc it does have good reviews from foreign/intl reviews and that's why we're following up on the thread to hear the good feedbacks and support in any way we could. 

Hi, thanks! Yeah, he was great in it plus he's sooo cute..lol! But tbh his eye acting captured me the most. I've been a sucker for eyes lol! I could easily fall for beautiful eyes, so when his eyes could tell me so much how his character's feeling then i'm done! Lol! Then METS that's when i was mesmerized even more for his acting.

To think he got awards for every acting gig he's done, that's quite something. Well, minus Real. But you can never be on top all the time. This is his journey to becoming a prominent actor, and Real is one of his stepping stones. I just hope SK fans will not try to bring him down when he comes back after the enlistment just because of Real. I dunno, sometimes i find SK netizens are really harsh to the extend of bullying. Seen that to some idols.

Reading the forum even depressed me..lol! But i know int viewers respect the movie more, i've read some critics. Maybe i'll watch it this weekend. Still waiting for the DVD though, but in the meantime..lol!

• Like 8

7 hours ago, min woo said:

I got to know Soo Hyun through MLFTS too.  I didn't immediately become a fan but really liked Do Min Joon so I wanted to find out more about the actor and started watching videos on Youtube.  Yeah, it was pretty surprising to find out he's so cheerful and goofy in real life (of all videos, the very first video I watched was the one of him doing the kiyomi, imagine my poor DMJ fan girl's heart to find DMJ like that in real life... :joy:)  I don't remember the exact moment, but I totally became smitten by the real KSH after watching more videos and reading his past interviews.  The real KSH is far more charismatic than Do Min Joon or any other character he's played.  

• Like 9

Wow i just realized this thread started when he was just a beginner..i went straight to the last page when i got here lol! It's so exciting to see how the fans viewed him at the beginning of his career :) how all their wishes finally came through.

@yuzu16, the same here..the more i watch him on youtube the more i fell for him..lol! Mmmm..my first video of him is the NG of him making lots of mistakes, giggling all the time when he's supposed to look stern in front of JJH..cute^^

Can we post his pic here? Just my fave pic of him. I dunno if anyone has posted it here before.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

But  I read somewhere it is not normal practice to upload the soldiers' ID photo on the website?  

I don't know much about it. But I'm guessing if this is from the official website, there will be other soldier's ID as well on the website? So they didn't single him out just bc he's a celebrity.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

I don't remember the exact moment, but I totally became smitten by the real KSH after watching more videos and reading his past interviews.  The real KSH is far more charismatic than Do Min Joon or any other character he's played.  

I totally agree with this. His actual self is what makes me fall in love with him.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

Wow i just realized this thread started when he was just a beginner..i went straight to the last page when i got here lol! It's so exciting to see how the fans viewed him at the beginning of his career :) how all their wishes finally came through.

@yuzu16, the same here..the more i watch him on youtube the more i fell for him..lol! Mmmm..my first video of him is the NG of him making lots of mistakes, giggling all the time when he's supposed to look stern in front of JJH..cute^^

Can we post his pic here? Just my fave pic of him. I dunno if anyone has posted it here before.

I just recently rewatched some of those NG videos of him always laughing and making mistakes, in the comments section someone said "I don't know how they managed to finish filming the drama without killing him".....LOL.. I thought the same thing when I watched it the first time :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

51 minutes ago, kayeseight said:

I don't know much about it. But I'm guessing if this is from the official website, there will be other soldier's ID as well on the website? So they didn't single him out just bc he's a celebrity.

Yes, all the other soldiers in his division are on the website too, but I read this is not common, not sure though since I don't really follow news about other Korean celebrities.

• Like 5