❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun’s People Magazine interview goes viral

Kim Soo Hyun while attending KCON 2015 in Los Angeles has been interviewed by US top tabloid People Magazine. For the past years, featuring Korean celebrities on People Magazine happened only few times.

Gwyneth Paltrow, Kim Soo Hyun / ©nihanco, topstarnews

The interview with Kim Soo Hyun titled “Four Things to Know About Korean Heartthrob Kim Soo Hyun” and published July 31, 2015 by the editor Melody Chiu has been shared meanwhile 2.8K times.

The shared numbers of the article proves the actor’s great popularity worldwide. Even the interview has not been promoted by People Magazine’s twitter account, the article went viral.

Kim Soo Hyun’s interview on People Magazine

Compared to another article published on that same date, twittered by People Magazine and day’s top tweet amongst roughly 50 tweets by 1.4K, the article has been shared 2.4K in total. Kim Soo Hyun’s interview even topped it with 2.8K.

During his interview, Kim Soo Hyun said:”I've wanted to work with Gwyneth Paltrow for a long time. She is very talented and attractive!" Maybe one day, Kim Soo Hyun will meet the actress Gwyneth Paltrow on a red carpet or at work!

credit: http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=146915

• Like 9

Kim Soo Hyun's arrival in Japan 8/6/15
credit: Korepo

Hi pechumori, thanks for sharing this video. NICE that although the drama is set to air in Japan yet this October he's there earlier to promote it. The 1st promotional event will be held today & can't wait to see more photos & news about this. I guess many fans will be there for these (2) events (Aug 9) because I heard that a total of over five thousand lucky fans have managed to grab tickets for these events.:P

• Like 6

@shahizzy8884 - I totally agree with you about KSH in interviews.  I even mentioned this in my first big post here. I love the way he comes across, he is witty and funny and I LOVE his answers. I know he has to be careful what he says and he can't always be honest but he still manages to be interesting. I think that after I had seen him in TAXI Interview (it's an old interview) I started liking him even more. And I really like that he's not afraid to say he likes romantic scenes as his favourite scenes (for example when he said he liked the frozen lake scene in YFAS or he liked the scene with the Queen at the end of Ep12 in MTES).  

@moniw18, yeah..I still remember him in TAXI interview. I like the way he laugh. hihihi...:P I love his answer too.He shows his true self without faking. Arghh I miss him so much.^_^

40397507.jpg

• Like 5

@moniw18, @shahizzy8884

I totally agree with you. I remember an interview when MC asked him which character is similar to his personality. Most of them expect him to say " Do Min Jun". He said "Song Sam Dong". He is so honest.

I see part of Baek Seung Chan in him. I mean when BSC talks about his research (remind me of his bowling talking) and his sense of humor. (and hopefully, Noona crushed :P)

I still feel Song Sam Dong in him the most. 

Edited by minkijung
  • Like 5

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Kim Soo Hyun held his "2015 Fan Meeting in Japan" for the drama "Producers"
translated by Pechumori

South Korean actor Kim Soo Hyun, who is enjoying tremendous popularity not only in Asian countries but also worldwide, held his "2015 Fan meeting in Japan" at the Tokyo Mielparque Hall yesterday, Aug. 7 (Friday). Kim Soo Hyun made his debut as an actor in the drama "Kimchi Cheese Smile" and appeared in many projects such as the dramas, "Dream High", "Moon Embracing the Sun", "You who came from the Stars" and in the movies "The Thieves" and "Secretly Greatly", gaining huge popularity by portraying a variety of roles.

Due to his solid acting skills, coupled with an overwhelming presence that vividly expresses each character, Kim Soo Hyun gained the highest audience rating for every drama he did. After one year and three months since "You who came from the stars" ended its broadcast, he made his comeback project with the drama "Producers".

The venue was dark and Kim Soo Hyun, wearing a black casual suit, appeared singing from the back of the audience. He greeted the fans and the audience cheered loudly at his surprise appearance. The program started with the highlights of the drama "Producer" being introduced to the audience, then it was followed by a variety of events that featured Kim Soo Hyun showing how to make shaved ice dessert which is perfect for the summer, doing fun quizzes and bowling games.

The drama "Producers" became a hot topic because it was headed by 4 top South Korean stars such as Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin and IU. Furthermore, it was written by "You who came from the stars" writer Park Ji Eun and gained attention through the cameo appearances by "Girls Generation" Taetiseo, actors Jang Hyuk and Lee Seung Gi among others. The entertainment drama depicts the story inside the major broadcasting station KBS and the complex relationship that develops among Kim Soo Hyun who plays the role of a rookie producer, Cha Tae Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin who play the roles of senior producers and IU who portrays the role of a popular singer.

"Producers" will air in Japan on Oct. 3 (Sat) at DATV.

credit: http://korepo.com/archives/136073

• Like 8

Throwback! Love Kim Soo Hyun-Jung Ilwoo bromance at filming location..Missing Lee Hwon and Yang Myung Gun so much! :wub:

I've been looking for the full version one for below video..Anyone can help me with the link? Thanks in advance :)

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 1

OMO - things move so quickly on this thread lol.... I'm sorry for the late responses (they seem outdated now!).

@slakelove - thank you for your reply.  I smiled when I read that you re-watched YWCFTS so many times that you know every scene off by heart.  Yes, I am also at the stage where I notice little mistakes or inconsistencies in the show lol (not that it takes away from my enjoyment of the show in any way!).  I totally understand why you want to give yourself a "break" so that you can savour the show again :).

BUT there are also bonuses in constant re-watching when you notice extra things.  For example, I was watching Ep12 AGAIN and I have only now noticed that when DMJ is in bed and talking to Lawyer Jang (and also in the scene when CSY is standing outside of his door and he is watching her through the intercom) DMJ's chest is rapidly rising and falling.  It's very subtle and you have to pay attention to his chest lol but I was amazed that KSH is such a nuanced actor that apart from demonstrating DMJ's distress and emotions through his eyes and face he made his whole body respond.  That's a serious acting skill.  (God I hope this rambling makes sense lol!).  You made an excellent point that YWCFTS was a great show on its own (in that anybody could enjoy watching it because of the good storyline and acting). I also enjoyed KSH playing a strong/mature character and I think that's why I am looking forward to seeing him in REAL.  Although being in Australia I will have to rely entirely on either youtube or some streaming service before I will be able to see it.  It kills me when I think I will have to wait such a looong time.  I usually avoid spoilers and previews so it will be super tough lol! Thank God I got to watch the show at least on Tiveee.com (as Viki and Dramafever don't stream here), buying the Director's Cut DVD set was a blessing :).   

@ilwoo_aein - ahh, yes Do Min Joo - EVERYTHING was perfect about that character and because YWCFTS was the first project I saw KSH in, that hairstyle will always be very special to me too!

@freaksworld - thank you so much for the subtitles.  So kind of you to do this! We treasure people like you! I can't believe that despite all his fame and adoration KSH was still very humble and down to earth in that interview.  But the person who interviewed KSH did annoy me few times (when he was messing with KSH).  It's a good thing that KSH is a lot more patient than me and has a sense of humour.

@shahizzy8884 - absolutely, KSH has got a lovely smile and I also love the way he laughs, it's very cute  :)

@minkijung - thank you.  I think that there is a little bit of every character in KSH, I think he even said that himself :).  I really have to see Dream High in full!

@pechumori - thank you for all the awesome updates. I was very relieved to see Mr Shin back with KSH in Japan!

• Like 2

[Fan-pics] 150809 Soo Hyun at PRODUCER FM in OSAKA :)

CL9gP-iVEAEAb2u.jpg

CL9idgQUwAAOrI-.jpg

He took a picture with a lucky fan

CL9f94sUMAAPkZw.jpg

[Fan-cam] Soo Hyun singing "Noona, you are my woman" 

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:53ecbab41858bd309566d11ab6e692f8

[Fan-cam] Soo Hyun singing "Dreaming"

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:2770f3fce8727b8491c6b143a98f3f0e

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 5

[!] Soohyun has safely arrived in Incheon airport. He already left the airport. Haven't found any fan-pics of him since he used the VIP access.

More fan-pics of him at Kansai airport, Japan

CMBPrrpUEAAuvMh.jpg

CMBPsIfVEAA-JoV.jpg

cr. rikopinations

CMBkvN_UkAEhFIK.jpg

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 7