❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Good day iKstars sisters! I'm back! I posted 2 articles this morning but i was not able to greet all of you this morning as i had to finish some paperworks..Sorry for the late greetings :D

THE FACE SHOP pic update: Beautiful smile from our baby for all iKstars :)

CJiTqf_UMAAbxVM.jpg

• Like 3

from http://www.kconusa.com/kcon-la-guest-guide-kim-soo-hyuns-most-adorkable-looks-2/

KCON LA Guest Guide: Kim Soo-hyun’s Most Adorkable Looks

Wooooo!!! Did you hear the news, Kim Soo-hyun is coming to KCON LA! In honor of this truly momentous moment, let’s take a look back at his most adorkable moments from his most recent drama–Producer–that make you swoon, laugh, and giggle all at once.

Who is Kim Soo-hyun?

Kim Soo-hyun has starred in a lot of dramas, and has become *kind of* famous–kind of like Girls’ Generation is *kind of* famous. He’s been a sexy-smart alien in My Love from The Star, a sexy-righteous prince in Moon Embracing The Sun, and a sexy-kind country boy in Dream High. And, he just played a role in which he felt so natural that it seemed like he was born to play it–a sexy-dork rookie producer in Producer. Whatever your ship may have been, I think we can all agree that Kim Soo-hyun as Baek Seung-chan has yielded some of the most awesome, petty, derp, confused, puppy looks that have ever come across my laptop. Could his hotness factor possibly exponentially increase with his dorkiness?

You may remember Kim Soo-hyun as the righteous, stubborn prince robbed of his princess in Moon Embracing The Sun. So. Much. Rage. So. Much. Sadness.

ed95b4eba5bc-ed9288ec9d80-eb8bac-e13-120215-hdtv-xvid-hanrel07471507-13-58

Or as the first human or alien man to make book learning look this hot. “Did I say you could disturb story time? Did I?”

http://www.kconusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/kim-soo-hyun-my-love-from-another-star.jpg

But, beneath all of that hotness, we always knew this dorky, innocent heartbreaker was just waiting to bloom.

http://www.kconusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/10294_13591_628.jpg

And, bloom he did. Meet Producer‘s Baek Seung-chan, the rookie PD who dorks so hard that he somehow bypasses cute, takes a detour through hot, and arrives at “OMG, totally love. Can’t stop watching.”

More Baek Seung-chan’s Most Adorkable Looks (in no particular order)  at http://www.kconusa.com/kcon-la-guest-guide-kim-soo-hyuns-most-adorkable-looks-2/

• Like 6

@jinny8 I'm also looking forward for that variety show. I think i read it somewhere but i forgot where? But im definitely sure that they both accepted the invitation cuz i jumped for joy when i read it!:lol:

@norbaizura abdullah That's a very fast voting poll update! We will definitely win this...:lol:

@ilwoo_aein @cutie_let_let  @sireeponS  Im sorry if i downloaded the pics again. Cant help it. I know you understand.:rolleyes:

@jinny8"3. I know its just rumors, but is there more info on a possible Hyun Hyun variety show appearance? I miss KSH in variety shows - he needs to come out more! He could have been a morning angel for Cha Tae Hyun for 1n2d, or done another RunningMan challenge, or even Happy Together!.....

I miss him too. I don't like the idea that "most of BIG stars do not appear in variety shows".

I really want to see him in 1n2d that most. Especially KSH is a morning angel (with a morning kiss) for Cha Tae Hyun. It must be hilarious. 

• Like 2

Guest jinny8

@jinny8 I'm also looking forward for that variety show. I think i read it somewhere but i forgot where? But im definitely sure that they both accepted the invitation cuz i jumped for joy when i read it!:lol:

@norbaizura abdullah That's a very fast voting poll update! We will definitely win this...:lol:

@ilwoo_aein @cutie_let_let  @sireeponS  Im sorry if i downloaded the pics again. Cant help it. I know you understand.:rolleyes:

What kind of variety show is it? I have never heard of it and I'm sure it would have made big news... 

In regards to this unclear rumor about a variety show appearance, I'm planning to join a KSH Kakao Group, and ask in Korean about it. I will keep you all updated! :) 

Hi iKstars sisters! Saw this post at Daesang Couple forum by @dmjcsi last june 11, 2015

KIM SOO-HYUN & JUN JI-HYUN POWERS COMBINE AGAIN IN NEW REALITY SHOW

Kim Soo-hyun and Jun Ji-hyun have parted ways since their last collaboration in "My Love from the Star". But they may, powers combine again for an upcoming Reality Show "Asia Entertainment" 《星動亞洲》 - a collaboration between An Hui TV from China and MBC from Korea. To accommodate the stars, the release date of the show have been pushed back by 3 months.

Both "hyuns" have accepted the invitation and other stars invited include Lee Minho, etc. Rumour has it that even Mr Stephen Chow will appear as a mentor on the program for a cool 50 million yuan.

http://www.sporela.com/index.php/latest-entertainment-news/1310-kim-soo-hyun-jun-ji-hyun-powers-combine-again-in-new-reality-show

I hope this is true sisters!!! 

Anticipating...Excited...

Thanks @AiO for sharing that info. Hopefully both 'Hyuns' really can appear in the upcoming Reality Show "Asia Entertainment" 《星動亞洲》this year. But I doubt that Soohyun will be able to appear in the show..Baby has been busy since the beginning of this year. First PRODUCERS shooting and now he's busy preparing for his upcoming movie REAL. But i guess it's possible for Soohyun to appear in the show if they can push back again the release date of the show to the end of this year (after Soohyun finish filming for REAL) :) 

KEYEAST Japan mobile phone website update! A good night gift for all iKstars sisters..Jalja~~

CJnP0UuUAAEv0LG.jpg

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 3

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting here for a long time even though I've been lurking around this forum trying to catch up on watching The Producers with subtitles and updating my Producers' songs.  Despite some cons, I really enjoyed watching The Producers since it has a unique and fresh plot and the acting chops of the actors and actresses really draw me in, especially from KSH.

@Pechumori. Thank You for translating the article, ''KSH lands at No. 4 of Pop culture's Big 10''.  It is really inspiring to learn more about SoHyun's history and hear others' opinions on KSH's immense popularity and his talents.  Baby really has grown so much.  I'm even more impressed now and so happy for his achievements.

And I'm not sure if this was posted already, but.....same person and same posture but different feeling.  Do Min Joon looks so elegant, mature, and stylish here compared to Seung-chan's cute and innocent look.  He can be Baek Seung-chan's older brother or twin :lol:.

I really miss SoHyun's broad sexy shoulder:wub:.  

• Like 5

Guest jinny8

Hi iKstars sisters! Saw this post at Daesang Couple forum by @dmjcsi last june 11, 2015

KIM SOO-HYUN & JUN JI-HYUN POWERS COMBINE AGAIN IN NEW REALITY SHOW

Kim Soo-hyun and Jun Ji-hyun have parted ways since their last collaboration in "My Love from the Star". But they may, powers combine again for an upcoming Reality Show "Asia Entertainment" 《星動亞洲》 - a collaboration between An Hui TV from China and MBC from Korea. To accommodate the stars, the release date of the show have been pushed back by 3 months.

Both "hyuns" have accepted the invitation and other stars invited include Lee Minho, etc. Rumour has it that even Mr Stephen Chow will appear as a mentor on the program for a cool 50 million yuan.

http://www.sporela.com/index.php/latest-entertainment-news/1310-kim-soo-hyun-jun-ji-hyun-powers-combine-again-in-new-reality-show

Hello! I asked in a group and they said that they have never heard of it at all. They were actually very confused... I'm not sure what is going on, as I would think that Korea would be the first to know about what was happening to 2 of their biggest stars! I will continue asking around! 

Edited by jinny8

@jinny8 I still hope that they will have a guesting in any variety show... it will be another first for jjh with our baby.

If a remember it right, uri soo hyun is omher first kiss in movie and in kdrama, first leading man in her 1st kdrama. So 1st variety show appearance with our baby will be an exciting episode full of laughter :lol:and fluttering hearts!!! :wub:

Well maybe i cant wait to see them together again. :rolleyes:

just finish Kim Soo Hyun marathon!! hahahaha... after finish watching Producers, i continue with My Love From Another Star, then The Moon That Embraces the Sun, then Secretly Greatly.. in one week finish all. hahah,, now maybe proceed to Dream High.. even though already watched all of  his dramas, watching again can make u think of different way than when first watch.. actually already watched all dramas more than one time..

• Like 4