❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun captured women's hearts in China with his masculine look
translated by Pechumori

11737835_495650013917951_656063410506366

During his visit to China, Kim Soo Hyun caught women's hearts with his changed image.

On Tuesday afternoon, Kim Soo Hyun met with Chinese fans for the first time after a long while, to participate in an event for a clothing brand that was held in Zhengzhou, China.

Kim Soo Hyun appeared in front of the fans with a neat look, wearing a pink shirt with matching black trousers. Kim Soo Hyun showed a natural and simple aura with his rolled up sleeves, a couple of buttons undone, darker complexion and a haircut shorter than the one he had in his previous work as Baek Seung Chan in the "Producers". He has completely transformed himself into another solid masculine look that has captured the women's hearts in China.

On this day, the Chinese fans, regardless of gender or age, gathered at the site to see the appearance of Hallyu star, Kim Soo Hyun up close and have taken photos of him through their mobile phones.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun appeared and gave an enthusiastic performance in the recently concluded KBS2 TV drama "Producers" as the  new entertainment PD Baek Seung Chan. His next project will be the film noir "Real" which will mark his big screen comeback.

credit: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=743660

• Like 10

@swingbaby The airport pics really revealed that he does looks like our baby...:)@ilwoo_aein  I'm a crazy noona too!!!:w00t:

@cutie_let_let im looking forward to meet you on saturday. I hope the typhoon wont hinder us for a heated KSH conversation!!!

Is it really true that hyun-hyun couple confirmed for the variety program? Please enlighten me chinggu...Really appreciate it...:D

:):w00t:

Is it really true that hyun-hyun couple confirmed for the variety program? Please enlighten me chinggu...Really appreciate it...:D

as for as I know, no confirmation from keyeast yet. 

btw, i saw a pic that some fans visited his hotel room right  after he went out.  kinda scary, i  wish some fans respect his privacy. he looked so tired. poor baby  :(

Edited by swingbaby
  • Like 5

i read the article of the upcoming movie REAL is looking for actresses who are willing to accept "a high level of nudity." MovieGod, i dont want him to be the one who will have that nude scene or bed scene. i understand he wants to try bad role so much but seriously he doesnt need to go this far ( if he will have that nude scene/bed scene). and i dont get it why they have to hold audition for the female leads, its not like the male lead is just some octopus, its KSH.  they should just give the offer to some actress with acting experience and of course willing to do 'that' scene. i dont want him to be pair up wih some actress who cant act properly. 

Anneyeong everyone! This made me unlurk and I hope this isn't the type of movie that uses nudity to bring in cash...Having said that, Soo hyun in the movie brings enough interest so for me there's no need for such things. But if some obscene scenes are needed for the story and not just for display of bodies then I am up for it. There are good actresses who don't mind shedding off their clothes in front of the camera as long as its for the story so I think there's no need for audition

Edited by lhynne
  • Like 2

Thanks for all updates.

He looks so tired(moody? Sleepy?) at the airport this morning. And I love how he completely transforms himself to be a cool sexy guy at the Semir event.

His new movie, Real, I have no idea why they have to get two new actresses for nudity role. Real is like KSH solo project. There is no any big name starred with him.

I just watch Veteran, Yoo Ah In, trailer. If I am not wrong, KSH rejected this role because of his last year activities.

Yoo Ah In role is so interesting and he works with many great actors. This film is pretty interesting.

At Semir event, his body is hot and firm. It has been three weeks since the last shooting. He enjoys his break and works out a lot. 

• Like 3

Am I the only one who doesn't mind about the auditions for the leading ladies? Who knows what it will bring? One of them might turn out to be his best female acting partner. The main problem some have is about the nudity/bed scenes. I'll trust in the production that if there are such scenes then they'll be necessary to the plot and will probably be just a few minutes of screentime. Honestly,  I don't really care that much about the female leads for the movie. New face, established actress, eh. Just want to see Jang Tae Young, the unrepentant ruthless man.

Also, KSH is the only name that's attached to the movie as of this moment. There has been no other cast named so we don't know if there will be any big names in the movie or not. That is something we should be hearing in the next couple of weeks/months

-----------------

Onto Semir FM topic, thank you everyone who posted the pictures and info about the event. Our boy looked so manly and very happy. :wub:  

• Like 5

btw, i saw a pic that some fans visited his hotel room right  after he went out.  kinda scary, i  wish some fans respect his privacy. he looked so tired. poor baby  :(

Yes I heard about his fans visited his hotel room right after he went out..This is scary..Those fans are like stalker..Are most Chinese fans like this? What did they expect from visiting his hotel room? They have no respect for Soohyun's privacy :angry:

@AiO we're crazy noonas falling for Soohyun's charm :w00t:

Seeing this BEYOND pic update reminds me of Do Min Joon..I miss my handsome alien :wub:

CJdOaxJUEAAXXrU.jpg

• Like 5

Kim Soo Hyun, Daniel Henney, Son Ho Jun and Ki Hong Lee To Attend KCON 2015 LA

Kim Soo Hyun, Daniel Henney, Son Ho Jun and Ki Hong Lee To Attend KCON 2015 LA

Exciting new for K-Drama fans who will be going to KCON 2015 in LA. It has been announced that Kim Soo Hyun, Daniel Henney, Son Ho Jun and Ki Hong Lee will be attending the event!

Kim Soo Hyun, who has recently wrapped “Producers” has become one of the biggest names in K-Drama in the past few years. Other notable dramas include “Dream High,” “Moon Embracing the Sun,” and “My Love From Another Star.

-skipped the unrelated part-

KCON LA is a three-day convention that features concerts, celebrity panels, autograph sessions, workshops, and more. It will be held from July 31 to August 2 in the Los Angeles Convention Center. Saturday and Sunday nights will feature full K-Pop concerts at the Staples Center.

credit: http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/09/kim-soo-hyun-daniel-henney-son-ho-jun-and-ki-hong-lee-to-attend-kcon-2015-la/

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 4

Good morning iKstars! It's a rainy morning here in Ph. 

Thanks @pechumori for the translation. So he's wearing a pink shirt. I hope we could have hd pic of that cuz he carry it so manly and it will be hotter knowing that it is PINK. (Only few men could nail that color!). He really does not fail to surprise us.

I agree with @slakelove (though the comment was deleted) im also sweating here because of the pics. But what can we do? Thosr pics are freakin hot! 

I do wish that the variety show with JJH will come true. I really loved their pair.Chemistry is sooooo perfect!

Thanks iKstars for the updates.

Guest ksh-fan_stv

Yes I heard about his fans visited his hotel room right after he went out..This is scary..Those fans are like stalker..Are most Chinese fans like this? What did they expect from visiting his hotel room? They have no respect for Soohyun's privacy :angry:

Yes. most chinesse fans always like this. they are the most crazy fans. 

Here's another article regarding KCON 2015 LA

Kim Soo Hyun, Daniel Henney and Son Ho Jun Confirmed for KCON 2015 LA

Some major names in hallyu are heading stateside for KCON 2015 LA!

On July 9, KCON announced through a press release that Kim Soo Hyun, Daniel Henney and Son Ho Jun will be making an appearance at the LA convention, which will be held over three days, from July 31 to August 2, at the Staples Center and Los Angeles Convention Center.

Kim Soo Hyun, Daniel Henney and Son Ho Jun Confirmed for KCON 2015 LA

KCON also revealed that these stars will be among 90 celebrities in the drama and musical worlds that are set to make an appearance at the festivities this summer.

-skipped the unrelated part-

source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/95279/kim-soo-hyun-daniel-henney-and-son-ho-jun-confirmed-for-kcon-2015-la

• Like 5

Guest jinny8

Aww thanks guys for welcoming back! You are all so sweet!

1. Regarding REAL, I'm very excited for KSH's transition into a darker role. While he is an amazing actor he does need to expand his roles, and I like that he's trying something different. Not crazy happy about the whole possible bed-scene idea though! At the same time, not saying this because I'm biased, but I never worry about KSH in whatver project he does. He never fails to disappoint! 

2. I am so sad that I can't go to LA for KCON 2015!! I live on the other side of the U.S...sigh if only he came to NY! 

3. I know its just rumors, but is there more info on a possible Hyun Hyun variety show appearance? I miss KSH in variety shows - he needs to come out more! He could have been a morning angel for Cha Tae Hyun for 1n2d, or done another RunningMan challenge, or even Happy Together! Producer ended so soon and I'm going crazy trying to find new stuff from him! (Although I hope he is getting a well-deserved rest)

VOTING TIME!!!!!!! iKstars...it's time to work now!!!!

Baby is nominated in "Chinese netizen most popular South Korea advertising Star"

Embedded image permalink

Kim Soo Hyun nominated in "Chinese netizen most popular South Korea advertising Star". Voting starts from Jul 10 to 31, 2015. Results will be out in early Aug, 2015 and winner will attend Busan International advertising festival award ceremony which will be held at Busan BEXCO and Haeundae area on Aug 20 - 22.

Voting link: http://biz.ifeng.com/madtalk/web/gmindex.shtml?url_type=39&object_type=webpage&pos=1

How to vote will update later. 
http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000722038

cr: @stars88jo via twitter https://instagram.com/p/48Z6u9hlBI/

• Like 4