❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

These are the latest polls that we won! 

BEST DRAMA FOR THE FIRST HALF OF THE YEAR!

CIz8ApJUcAEjcds.jpg

AND...

KDRAMA - BEST DRAMA AND BEST ACTOR

So... congratulation to us and thank you to those who have been voting...

Hi, thanks for sharing this. I feel also happy that this drama is one of the Top 10 Search in Google Korea for the 1st quarter of this year (January-June). :P

• Like 5

Guest nicolec0

Who do you think would make an ideal girlfriend for kim soo hyun right now? who isn't married or in a relationship?:rolleyes:

PRODUCER's 2D1N writer said it's easy to cooperate with Kim Soo Hyun. He often made good atmosphere on set. Soohyun didn't sleep well after half shooting of PRODUCER, but he still tried to make everyone happy. He joked a lot. [via LovelyChun6002]

CI5VeZtUYAA08TW.jpg

Uri baby is a funny person and he's being professional on the filming set although he's tired. Proud of him!

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 4

Who do you think would make an ideal girlfriend for kim soo hyun right now? who isn't married or in a relationship?:rolleyes:

Ehmmm.... that would be MEEEEEE!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

@swingbaby ... I can't just let you have all the fun to yourself right??? So...here I am...posting again... kekekeke

@ilwoo_aein thanks... it's been a while... thanks for the continuing support towards our baby!

@willenette No problem... It's my pleasure....

@nicolec0 like I said... THAT WOULD BE ME!!!!!! :phew:

@AiO & @easternmind_stv Thanks for voting dears... really appreciate it... :D

PS: Keep on voting guys and have fun!!!

http://t.cn/RLv8nyL 

Edited by norbaizura abdullah
  • Like 2

Guys im sorry for the wrong quote. My kids are playing with my phone. 

@nicolec0  I agree with @norbaizura abdullah . I also want soo hyun-ah for myself. I think all of us here are  not yet ready to see him in a relationship...believe me, i love sandara park but when i heard the rumor that they're probably dating, i felt like i want to break all the ties that i have with her (i was thinking not to follow/support her anymore). :angry:

@ilwoo_aein I really love your dose of vitamin every morning....:D

Edited by AiO

Guest theprodigy

hmm...even though in most of his dramas he is always involved in some sort of noona dongsaeng romance, i have a feeling in real life he is kind of the opposite (he always likes to accept challenging roles which he never tried out before) 

also, before the producers i thought kim soo hyun and IU would make a cute couple (kinda cuz of dream high)

who do you ship him with?

hmm...even though in most of his dramas he is always involved in some sort of noona dongsaeng romance, i have a feeling in real life he is kind of the opposite (he always likes to accept challenging roles which he never tried out before) 

also, before the producers i thought kim soo hyun and IU would make a cute couple (kinda cuz of dream high)

Well, I think I like IU too. But not now... Im still not ready. But yeah... KSH-IU would make a lovely couple. Korea's Most Influential Couple ( They are always in the TOP 10 of forbes most influential celebrities in korea right?) :lol:

Guest nicolec0

Well, I think I like IU too. But not now... Im still not ready. But yeah... KSH-IU would make a lovely couple. Korea's Most Influential Couple ( They are always in the TOP 10 of forbes most influential celebrities in korea right?) :lol:

My first choice would be IU as well.. I think they would be the most talented and influential celebrity couples out there from acting to singing.. I would like them to take over the whole asian nations by storm lol :lol:

@norbaizura abdullah i wasn't a regular here before, sometimes i was silent lurker and i often read your post ^_^ It's nice to have you back in this thread. I will continue to support our baby. Nothing's gonna stop me from loving him :D

@AiO thank you ^^ I'll try my best to make you and all iKstars sisters happy everyday with our morning vitamin; uri baby Soohyun :D 

@nicolec0 I agree with @norbaizura abdullah and @AiO I also want Soohyun for myself hahaha..Just kidding :lol: Actually i don't want to see Soohyun in a relationship for now..This noona is not ready yet to see Soohyun dating someone LOL 

@KSH_NoonaFan where are you sis? I miss your post! :)

Sending my goodnight gifts to all iKstars sisters here..Good night all! Sweet dream of Soohyun :wub:

THE FACE SHOP WEIBO update!

CI6fZesUMAAacp5.jpg

CI6fZuzUsAEibKL.jpg

CI6fZ_AUsAApuH0.jpg

CI6faQ0UYAAuDmR.jpg

ZIOZIA wechat update!

CI5tJ4BVEAAUtm_.jpg

CI5tK18VEAA_09l.jpg

• Like 3

Who do you ship him with?

I ship him with many actresses.

If Suzy is not belong to LMH, she will be my No.1.

No2. is Park Shin Hye (LJS)

Then I ship him with Go Ara After I watch their CF. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vVBnCoUARk

Another one is Krystal Jung. Actually they don't match, I just like her that's all.

I felt KSH likes kind of sexy and sporty girl rather than cute one..just my opinion.

I am ready for his relationship but I don't think it's good time for his rising career. Especially LMH LJS recently got caught about relationship.

I guess Dispatch is stalking him as well. He should be more careful. (Is it possible he might date with non-celebrity to avoid those news.)

Do you guy know what this news about?

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000073073

• Like 1

Good morning iKstars! Here's a morning vitamin for all of us. Have a great day! :wub:

CI4D1nHUMAA_yAZ.jpg

Good news for Chinese fans!

Kim Soo Hyun will have a SEMIR FM in Zhengzhou to be held in 8 July at 17:30-19:00 UTC. <via LovelyChun6002>

CI8szgAUkAAq8yS.jpg

• Like 2

Guest nicolec0

@minkijung I prefer Krystal Jung than Go Ara because she's beautiful :phew: I think they match quite well..

I guess your right about KSH I also felt that he likes girl who are kind of sexy and sporty type and I also felt that he likes girl that are talented actress whose very talented in acting..

I am cool with it if he started dating as long as he handles his relationship properly.. I know he is very popular right now but I feel that the more popular he gets the lonelier he will be.. I feel he is walking on a lonely road..

I guess Dispatch is stalking him as well. He should be more careful. (Is it possible he might date with non-celebrity to avoid those news.)

I guess it's better to see him date with non-celebrity because Soohyun will not be involved with scandal :D

The news is about Kim Soohyun's power and popularity in China :)

JEJU AIR pic update! I always love his smile ^_^

CI9n0x_VAAALLiP.jpg

CI9jXzWUsAAu4M7.jpg

Throwback! Aigoo..He looks cute in these pics..Just like little boy:wub:

CI9oWMYUMAA2I7y.jpg

CI9oWMaUMAAlbNI.jpg

CI9oWMZUMAAI2NK.jpg

CI9oZ9CVAAA1AiE.jpg

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 4

I guess it's better to see him date with non-celebrity because Soohyun will not be involved with scandal :D

The news is about Kim Soohyun's power and popularity in China :)

JEJU AIR pic update! I always love his smile ^_^

CI9n0x_VAAALLiP.jpg

CI9jXzWUsAAu4M7.jpg

Throwback! Aigoo..He looks cute in these pics..Just like little boy:wub:

CI9oWMYUMAA2I7y.jpg

CI9oWMaUMAAlbNI.jpg

CI9oWMZUMAAI2NK.jpg

CI9oZ9CVAAA1AiE.jpg

Omo. Such a cutie... He looks sooo innocent here that im finding it hard to imagine him as a villain...

But we also know that he is also a hottie and im really excited how he will transform to be a VERY HOT BAD BOY...

SOO HYUN-AH, surprise us...:w00t:

Omo. Such a cutie... He looks sooo innocent here that im finding it hard to imagine him as a villain...

But we also know that he is also a hottie and im really excited how he will transform to be a VERY HOT BAD BOY...

SOO HYUN-AH, surprise us...:w00t:

Yupp!! I agree with you~ He looks soooo innocent in those pics..Can't imagine him as villain..We've seen his innocent look in DREAM HIGH, we've seen his charismatic look in TMETS,  we've seen his gorgeous look in YWCFTS, and the last we've seen his cute and funny look in PRODUCER..I'm really looking forward to see him become hot bad boy :P I'm sure he will surprise us with his new image :D

BEYOND website update! July promo!

CI90yr7UMAANAdB.jpg

CI90yc0UsAEX7B6.jpg

CI90y1aUMAAUbjc.jpg

CI90y5xVAAAVq-f.jpg

CI-UoLKUAAAUevQ.jpg

• Like 4

CI_22HIVEAA4jbd.jpg
CI_22HQVAAAyqSt.jpg
CI_22HNUMAEAtmF.jpg

CI_3F1kVAAAvw1P.jpg

CI_3F2FUMAI1kn7.jpg

CI_3F2yUcAEZCdH.jpg

CI_3KTRVEAARKRl.jpg

CI_3KTUVEAIknq4.jpg

CI_3KT2VAAA6hav.jpg

Oh? Soompi was updated. I got notified like "Your replies have been merged."

Yay~ Does it mean that Soompi's rule of three (3) maximum visible photos per post will be disregarded?

Have a great day!~^_^

Edited by cutie_let_let
  • Like 5