❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun smiles brightly for his new Instagram

Kim-Soo-Hyun_1426606177_af_org.jpg

Time to go on your Instagram right away because there's a new star for you to follow!

Trendy Hallyu actor Kim Soo Hyun has joined Instagram!  He uploaded his first picture on March 17 at what appears to be the Grand Canyon, smiling brightly in cool sunglasses as he enjoys the sights. 

Not so surprisingly, he already has over 160,000 followers... That star power!  Follow him @soohyun_k216.

A photo posted by @soohyun_k216 on Mar 16, 2015 at 7:27pm PDT

logo-akp-clear@2x.png

My Love From The Star

To all Kim Soo Hyun fans in Malaysia, tomorrow(18 March) will be broadcast his drama "My Love From The Star" on 8TV(Monday-Friday, 8.30pm-9.30pm).

Note:All kiss scene has been cut by 8TV

Wow congrat!

It happens also in my country, when dramas/films are aired on our national TV, they'll cut kissing scenes :D  :)

Baby ah, you made me start learning and using Instagram....haizzz

hahaha same here, i just created IG account, because of him i also learnt how to use weibo account :P , now i am following his IG and weibo account, happy  :x. Wish he will post more pics on IG hehehe

Awesome!!!Within 21hrs, Kim Soo Hyun's IG followers are coming to 209k!Blue tick is the official certification of popularity Instagram..KSH's fans are so amazing.Good Job!!! :-bd  :-bd  :-bd

IMG_20150318_080432_zpszkmnd32e.jpg

IMG_20150318_080442_zpspr8iupg0.jpg

cr : Lovelychun6002 twitter.

Kim Soo Hyun captures a woman's heart with his warm smile

translated by Pechumori

11009382_446483562167930_300203448874438

A photo of a smiling Kim Soo Hyun has been published which can capture a woman's heart.

On March 18, AtStar1 magazine posted a photo through their Instagram with the message "3rd Anniversary since the launching of AtStar1! Congratulations to the Star. In celebration of the third anniversary, meet the star for the April issue of AtStar1 magazine, Mr. Kim Soo Hyun, which will be released this March 23."

In the published photo, Kim Soo Hyun is smiling while staring at the camera, holding in one hand a placard that says "@atstar1 magazine 3rd Anniversary". In particular, he showed a wonderful appearance that boasted of a neat style which has attracted attention.

On the other hand, Kim Soo Hyun's performance will unfold in the KBS2 TV drama, "Producer" which is scheduled to air this coming May.

credit: tvreport

“My Love From The Stars” and “Nine” Will Not Be Remade in America

American broadcasting networks ABC and NBC have revealed their 2015-2016 television show line up and “My Love From the Stars” and “Nine” were not included.  “Nine” has been waiting since 2013 for ABC to order their pilot while “My Love From the Stars” has been waiting

for a shorter period. Unfortunately, it will not be possible for this

television season. “Nine” had high hopes especially because of actress Kim Yunjin’s role in introducing the drama. The revealed line up of ABC and NBC includes 25 shows.

CJ E&M, the company behind “Nine,” have

commented, “America’s system of producing dramas is not fast. Currently,

there are around 300-500 shows being planned annually. Of those shows

only five percent end up getting aired. Securing a pilot for ‘Nine’

failed. We are not sure what will happen. We still only have a script.”

Both dramas received an order for a pilot from ABC. There were plans

to send a pilot first episode, but before that was possible they were

cancelled. In America, after airing a pilot the season begins. Also,

creating a pilot doesn’t ensure that the show will be broadcast. Because

of this, most shows devote all of their energy toward the pilot script.

They continuously revise the script over a long period of time and

avoid missing any opportunities to broadcast. Regrettably, these

opportunities are quite difficult to grasp.

What are your thoughts on this? Are you disappointed or relieved that

there will not be an American re-make for these shows in the near

future?

credit : soompi news

Kim Soo Hyun smiles brightly for his new Instagram

Time to go on your Instagram right away because there's a new star for you to follow!

Trendy Hallyu actor Kim Soo Hyun has joined Instagram!  He uploaded his first picture on March 17 at what appears to be the Grand Canyon, smiling brightly in cool sunglasses as he enjoys the sights. 

Not so surprisingly, he already has over 160,000 followers... That star power!  Follow him @soohyun_k216.

logo-akp-clear@2x.png

*** Thanks for sharing this. KSH is cute in the picture. The B/G scenery

looks stunning! And this is nice so he could interact with his fans. 

:)>-

Guest jessica768

bn

Both dramas received an order for a pilot from ABC. There were plans

to send a pilot first episode, but before that was possible they were

cancelled. In America, after airing a pilot the season begins. Also,

creating a pilot doesn’t ensure that the show will be broadcast. Because

of this, most shows devote all of their energy toward the pilot script.

They continuously revise the script over a long period of time and

avoid missing any opportunities to broadcast. Regrettably, these

opportunities are quite difficult to grasp.

What are your thoughts on this? Are you disappointed or relieved that

there will not be an American re-make for these shows in the near

future?

Not a bit disappointed. At first, I was excited that MLFTS will have an American remake; but now, I could care less. For me, the original is the best and it's because KSH (and JJH)  is there. His popularity will sooner or later overflow into the US market even without the remake.

our soo hyun second post in instagram.. so cool

edit: some fans comment this is in Venice beach. I think he updates this instagram by himself cause all photos are from his private trip. Hoorey!! 

CAbRC7PUsAAS_Rm.jpg:large

jessica768 said: bn

class="content-title"“My Love From The Stars” and “Nine” Will Not Be Remade in America

Both dramas received an order for a pilot from ABC. There were plans to send a pilot first episode, but before that was possible they were cancelled. In America, after airing a pilot the season begins. Also, creating a pilot doesn’t ensure that the show will be broadcast. Because of this, most shows devote all of their energy toward the pilot script. They continuously revise the script over a long period of time and avoid missing any opportunities to broadcast. Regrettably, these opportunities are quite difficult to grasp.

What are your thoughts on this? Are you disappointed or relieved that there will not be an American re-make for these shows in the near future?