❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Thanks so much for the translation!~ >:D<

Kim Soo Hyun "holding a candy in one hand" has captured women's hearts with his smile

translated by Pechumori

Upon seeing the picture, the netizens reacted by giving a variety of reactions expressing concern over Kim Soo Hyun such as "I'm so curious about Oppa's recent state ㅠㅠ", "Producer... !!!!!" and ""Don't go to the army ㅠㅠㅠ".

credit: osen

Please visit and like the "Producer" drama FB fan page that is being managed by the iKstars. Thank you.  :D

"Don't go to the army ㅠㅠㅠ"~=))

HE'S TOO HANDSOME TO ENTER THE ARMY. 

#handsomeproblems

:D:D

For man, he has beautiful skin. He is glowing.. i'm jealous.  :((

11067940_799298450162299_258661170889925

Kim soo hyun is appointed as new model for Jeju Air with 1 year contract.

Here the link:
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=241&aid=0002356098

KSH is the new model of Jeju Air.

Naver News

So, the internal info we got from a fan about this jeju air modelling some months ago turns to be true :x . Jeju Air model (though I prefer Korean or Asiana airlines, lol) + Incheon international airport ambassador = a nice combo !!! Hope the IIA ambassador comes true. Looking forward to the ceremony :)

Kim Soo Hyun to Become the Face of Jeju Air

kim-soo-hyun-800x450.png

Popular actor Kim Soo Hyun has become the face of low cost carrier Jeju Air.

Jeju Air announced on March 16 that they have signed a model contract with Kim Soo Hyun. The small airline has previously used BIGBANGLee Min Ho, and other global stars as their models to appeal to the Asian market.

Kim Soo Hyun will now be used in promotional materials and events for the airline for the next one year.

A representative from Jeju Air commented, “We have chosen Kim Soo

Hyun to be the face of our airline for our goal of becoming the best low

cost carrier brand in all of Asia.”

Jeju Air currently flies 24 international routes between Korea and various countries in Asia.

Kim Soo Hyun was recently voted as the most liked celebrity in Korea. He has also decided to appear in the upcoming drama “Producers,” along with IU, Gong Hyo Jin, and Cha Tae Hyun.

Soompi

You're welcome, @Cutie_let_let! :D

Kim Soo Hyun "Producer", the reason for the expectation, "You who came from the stars" is a different thing

translated by Pechumori

11062718_445407282275558_737090281526811

Actor Kim Soo Hyun is expected to draw in the viewers with his appearance in the new KBS drama "Producer" (working title) written by Park Ji Eun, directed by Seo Soo Min.

Kim Soo Hyun will take on the role of a new PD in the "Producer" which depicts the story of a PD in a broadcasting station. He will be working with such actors as Cha Tae Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin.

After more than a year since the SBS drama "You who came from the stars" ended, Kim Soo Hyun returns to the small screen, securing his position as a Hallyu star. The expectation for his next project is growing.

On March 16, an official from Kim Soo Hyun's agency, Keyeast, told Star News "Kim Soo Hyun chose the Producer because he trusted the writer and he was attracted to the freshness of the format."

According to his representative, "In the past, Kim Soo Hyun has undergone acting transformations when he played a fool in the movie, Secretly, Greatly and also for his role in You who came from the stars. There is no such thing as a burden for him. In the Producer, you will see another performance from Kim Soo Hyun", he asked for people to watch out for it.

On the other hand, as soon as the casting for the supporting actors has ended, the drama "Producer" will start shooting. The date of broadcast is still being discussed, whether it will be by the end of April or in May.

credit: star

"Asian Star" Kim Soo Hyun's White Day Fan Meeting attended by 1,000 enthusiastic fans

translated by Pechumori

8969_445475415602078_3430759887735038527

Caffe Bene, the coffee franchise company which recently conducted a "Caffe Bene Romantic White Day Event with Kim Soo Hyun" revealed on March 16, that the event has been a great success.

The "Caffe Bene Romantic White Day Fan Meeting" was created to announce the selection of Asian Star Kim Soo Hyun as their brand model in February of this year as well as to promote their extensive new menu. 1,000 customers were selected to attend the event through a lottery among the tickets given to those who purchased desserts from their 12 stores nationwide.

On the day of the event, Kim Soo Hyun presented gifts for White Day such as candy bouquets and Caffe Bene goods to the fans through an instant lottery and had the time to proceed with the quiz portion to have rapport with the customers. At the event, Kim Soo Hyun surprisingly turned into a barista for the fans. He brewed coffee as a gift for the customers who were selected by lottery.

A Caffe Bene official from Taiwan said "After Caffe Bene selected Asian Star Kim Soo Hyun to become their exclusive brand model, we prepared this White Day Fan Meeting Event to reward our local consumers for their tremendous support."

credit: segye

from weibo

=)) =))

*** Thanks for sharing the aircraft picture. I'm happy that

he has been selected as the model of this airline as much as I was happy

when LMH was the face of Jeju Air as well. This will increase more the

popularity of Jeju Air in Asia. Jeju air will be in good hands once again.

:)>-

*** Thanks for sharing the aircraft picture. I'm happy that

he has been selected as the model of this airline as much as I was happy

when LMH was the face of Jeju Air as well. This will increase more the

popularity of Jeju Air in Asia. Jeju air will be in good hands once again.

:)>-

They just switched endorsement. Samsonite now to LMH. Lol......

Kim Soo Hyun's White Day Fan Meeting in Taiwan

translated by MoonieHK - iKstar subteam

Actor Kim Soo Hyun attended the Caffe Bene Fan meeting on White Day, March 14, 2015. He showed up 20 mins later than the original schedule. All his fans were screaming loudly as he greeted them in Taiwanese Hokklo "Hello, I am Kim Soo Hyun."

video credit: BeautiMode

They just switched endorsement. Samsonite now to LMH. Lol......

*** Hahaha - ye, that's what I noticed, too -  :))

Actor Kim Soo Hyun attended the Caffe Bene Fan meeting on White Day, March 14, 2015. He showed up 20 mins later than the original schedule. All his fans were screaming loudly as he greeted them in Taiwanese Hokklo "Hello, I am Kim Soo Hyun."

youtu.be/PkIdDWy3QGE

*** Thanks for sharing the video. Since KSH will model for the coffee company for a year, looking forward for his more appearance in TV ads and photo shoots for this brand. I hope he could get to promote this in many places.  I know Caffe Bene operates many shops in many countries. :)>-

March 16, 2015

Kim Soo-hyun stars in Bean Pole’s commercials

Bean Pole Outdoor, a local fashion brand, is set to run 20

different television commercials featuring actor Kim Soo-hyun, starting

from Monday for four weeks.

(BEAN POLE)

The company said a new episode of the drama-type commercial will air

every day. This was planned to make people better concentrate on the

stories and to effectively deliver the brand’s urban outdoor image.

Under the theme “Deviation from daily life,” it conveys Bean Pole’s

modern outdoor concept of helping people simply go somewhere not far

away.

Lifestyle outdoor clothing, which people can casually wear daily, is now gaining popularity in South Korea, the company said.

“We hope to build the brand identity of modern outdoor based on the

fresh commercials featuring star Kim Soo-hyun,” said Hur Jae-young, a

marketing manager of the company.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

The MC asked Kim Soo Hyun to pick a question from the cardboard. He chose a card from his left. The MC said "Oh .. his favourite direction is WEST!" which made everyone laugh. Kim Soo Hyun replied "Xie Xie!" (Thank You!)

First Question

MC: What do you normally do on your leisure time?

Audience shouted loudly "Bowling, Cycling, Badminton!"

MC: Does he do anything without a lot of movement?

Audience shouted "NO!"

KSH heard that and said "YES!"

The MC asked KSH to explain a bit more and he said "Yes, they are right, I like bowling. In addition, I am preparing my next project.'

MC: What is your next project?

Audience shouted out "Producer!"

KSH laughed.

The MC stated "It seems you guys know everything."

Ksh: Xie Xie

Second question

This time he picked the card from his north east side.

MC: What is your first impression about Taiwan?

KSH: This is my second time to visit Taiwan. Unfortunately, each time I only come for work and all the places I have visited are my working venues and I have no chance to go for sightseeing. Maybe the first impression are all from the Taiwanese Fans.

He then recalled something and said

KSH: I ate a lot of fruits in the hotel room, so I also went to the toilet often. The famous Taiwanese dessert is the Mango Shaved Ice. It attracted me to eat more sweet stuff.

MC: We all welcome you, Mr. Kim Soo Hyun, to come to Taiwan if you have constipation.

KSH faced to MC with a bow and said "Xie Xie"

MC: Never desired our idol to have constipation.

MC: If you miss Taiwan, please go to Caffe Bene in Korea to have the Mango Shaved Ice.

KSH: I will miss Taiwan

Third question.

KSH picked from south east side

MC: This is quite similar to the second question. This is your second time to visit Taiwan, what is your impression about Taiwan?

Audience shouted and asked to change to a new question, but KSH started to answer.

MC: Professional artists can answer one question with two different answers, let's see...

KSH: I don't really know much about Taiwan because every time, I come here for work. However, if possible, if I am brave enough, I would like to come again for leisure, bring my backpack, something like that.

MC: Taiwan is a good place for cycling. And all Taiwanese love you. You don't need to bring any money here. You can stay in our home, we will give you food, give you drink and a comfortable bed, and we will make sure you can go to the toilet often without problems.

KSH laughed hard and said "Xie Xie"

Fourth question

MC: What do you feel about being the Global Model of Caffe Bene?

KSH: I am so proud and happy. Thank you for the support.

MC: They all drank a lot of Caffe Bene products just to get to here.

Last question

MC: Its getting warm recently, what do you like to do in Spring?

Audience shouted again "Bowling!"

MC: You guys made the questions, but you already knew the answer.

KSH: Due to the cold weather earlier, I couldn't do much outdoor activities. But since the weather changed and became a bit warmer, I would like to go cycling and still.... go out for bowling.

MC: See, he really like this activity.

KSH: Many people like bowling, does anyone here know how to play bowling?

Everyone shouted.

MC: See, Taiwan suddenly changed to the Kingdom of Bowling!