❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️ [ Upcoming drama "That night" ]

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Producers New 2015 Korean Drama!

*She couldn't hide her excitement just like the rest of us!~=))
  • Replies 54.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hwonhwon_stv

• lhynne

• rossy79

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're welcome @ilwoo_aein   Kim Soo Hyun lands at No. 4 of Pop culture's Big 10 "Kim Soo Hyun effect", even Peng Li Yuan (China's First Lady) is also smitten by him translated by Pechumori 150702 Mo

Hi! It was a shocking news that greeted me today while reading about the half sister. I remember someone mentioning about Soo hyun having a sister here in the forum way way before but it was quickly f

Real is actually not a failed project but somewhat cater to different group of people who appreciates. I marveled  at KSH for being brave enough to make this step which many dare not. When he had

[News] After release of ‪#‎KimSooHyun‬ joining ‪#‎Producer‬, Keyeast share price went up. On 10th 9.11am, currently trading at 3545 won (6.62%) higher than yesterday.

This year revenue is expected to increase by 33.1% with yoy 118.3 billion won, operating profit is forecasted to improve by 58.2% for 12.5 billion won.

Source:
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=277&aid=0003450162

11060103_1559584504304603_69880943869234

cr to StarsJo

ps:

eventhough he's not smiling and looking down, i still find him attractive !  :x

Soo Hyun ah.............. Success for your new drama! like other chingus here, i feel happy happy happy!   <:-P

maxresdefault.jpg

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Cha Tae-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Soo-hyun, IU confirmed to star in ‘Producer’031011

Cha Tae-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Soo-hyun, IU cast for Producer

KBS’s first entertainment drama ‘Producer’ has finished casting.

KBS 2TV’s entertainment drama ‘Producer’ has announced that it will feature the cast of Cha Tae-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Soo-hyun and IU and start its first shooting at the end of March.

Cha Tae-hyun was cast to play the role of a producer of a variety show. As an all rounder who is appearing on both the big and small screen with his friendly, warm personality and sense of humor, he is drawing huge attention to play the producer role of a variety show as he happens to be starring in one at the moment, ‘One Night Two Days’.

Actress Gong Hyo-jin, who is a renowned style icon and fashionista, will play the role of a producer of a musical program. As all of her roles have been loved widely by viewers regardless of gender and age, she is expected to show another stylish and cool character on this drama.

But most of all, the news that Kim Soo-hyun was confirmed to appear on ‘Producer’ was what caught the eye and ear of the public. He was cast to play the role of rookie PD of the variety entertainment department of a television network. It has become a hot topic that he has chosen to star in ‘Producer’ after his recent drama hit ‘You Who Came from the Stars(My Love from the Stars)’, since there has been an increasing curiosity about what he will choose as a sequel. Kim Soo-hyun has decided to reunite with writer Park Ji-eun, who wrote ‘You Who Came from the Stars’. It is attracting the public’s attention whether the duo would make a hit again.

Meanwhile, IU will play the role of a popular K-POP singer just like herself and put some reality into the drama.

“Although the fact that it’s not just an ordinary drama but is a television series made by the entertainment division may not have been easy for the cast to make their decision, the casting was complete easily with great speed with the cast’s trust in writer Park Ji-eun,” said one of the production staffs. “Everything is new since it’s the first try. However, we would like to thank all the cast including Cha Tae-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Soo-hyun and IU. We are looking forward to making a great television-series.

KBS 2TV’s entertainment television series ‘Producer’ will depict a story going on in the entertainment division of television network. It is scheduled to premiere in early May.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by Blossom Entertainment, Management Soop, Keyeast, Loen Entertainment, English Translation by Veronica Choi

logo.gif

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"KBS 2TV ‘Producers’ to begin filming with star-studded cast in end March57914-307148-540x540.jpg

The main casting process for upcoming KBS 2TV first variety drama series ‘Producers‘ was completed yesterday, and the star-studded cast of Kim Soo HyunCha Tae HyunKong Hyo Jin, and IU will begin filming by the end of March.

Kim Soo Hyun will take on the role of a rookie PD in ‘Producers.’ Kim Soo Hyun has always hit the jackpot when it comes to choosing his work. His previous drama ‘My Love From The Star’ catapulted the actor into unprecedented stardom within and outside of Korea. As such, the news of Kim Soo Hyun taking on ‘Producers’ has already garnered much attention from all quarters.

In addition, Kim Soo Hyun will also be reuniting with screen writer Park Ji Eun who had wrote the script for ‘My Love From The Star.’ As such, many will be anticipating to see if they can continue to find success together.

Kong Hyo Jin is well known for adhering her own style to her roles, and she will be playing a music program PD in the new drama.

Cha Tae Hyun is highly active on the small and big screens, and has won much love with his acting and humor. He will be playing a PD of a reality program in the drama, and Cha Tae Hyun himself is actually a cast member of a reality program in real life.

IU is a representative icon in Korea as a singer and actress, and she will be playing a top singer in the drama, and add elements of realism.

The production team expressed, “It’s certainly challenging for actors taking on a drama that revolves around the variety sector, but everyone has placed their trust in screen writer Park Ji Eun, and the casting process was really smooth sailing.”

‘Producers’ will focus on PDs working in the variety sector of a broadcast station, and will premiere in early May.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Kpop Fighting!

1209456_1563003757313745_1763315997_n.jp

@haesuji class="sCaption" title="Edited" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0.0.0.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"ohh..GHJ and KSH met three times already.
GHJ and KSH recieved The Top Excellence Actor and Atress Award at 2012 Paeksang Arts Awards, and The Most Popular Actor and Atress at 2012 Blue Dragon Movie Awards. and both two attended at 2013 Paeksang Arts Awards together as last year's top excellence actor and atress. 
good luck in their new drama~

Hi dear... everything is fine...happy to be back! Awww...don't be like that. We'll miss you if you stop posting. Believe me, this is nothing! Don't worry ok... iKstars' will be here for you... smile always! Afterall, baby is making his comeback to dramaland!!!! Yayyyyyyy!!!! Super excited now!!!!

@norbaizura_abdullah, thank you for your kind words. I truly appreciate them.

I said I wasn't sure about posting on forums anymore, but was still here lurking and voting. I'm not good at staying silent, so I guess I have to keep on posting again, as loudly as I can, lol.  \m/ \m/ \m/

Great Close Ups of KSH...

tumblr_nkz8odIPCg1tyc8iso1_540.jpg

tumblr_nkz8pyLzLi1tyc8iso4_540.jpg

tumblr_nkz8odIPCg1tyc8iso4_540.jpg

tumblr_nkz8pyLzLi1tyc8iso1_540.jpg

tumblr_nkskhyZ2U01tyc8iso4_540.jpg

tumblr_nkz8odIPCg1tyc8iso7_540.jpg

tumblr_nkskhyZ2U01tyc8iso6_540.jpg

tumblr_nkqevz2a3C1tyc8iso1_540.jpg

tumblr_nkqevz2a3C1tyc8iso2_540.jpg

tumblr_nkskhyZ2U01tyc8iso2_540.jpg

Chungho Nais fan edit. cr:ssmr via stars88jo.tumblr.com

Its already confirmed that he will do the drama together with IU, Gong Hye Jin and Cha Tae Hyun. Cant wait for April 17, just more than a month to go.

*** I’m happy that he confirmed to do this drama. At least,

we still have to see him on the small screen before his MS. BTW, what's April

17? Can't wait for May, this date to air the drama - every Fridays and

Saturdays at 11 p.m time slot. (a weekend show). I can say that the drama seems

to be the most anticipated show of 2015. I guess because it's KSH & maybe

because it will be his last project before MS.I hope it will be as successful

as “My Love from the Star,” or even more than that.KSH will be busier soon

since “Producer” will begin shooting in late March.  :)>-

Korea CF power rankings for January 2015 provide popularity snapshot of the year to come

LINK here : http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/10/korea-cf-power-rankings-for-january-2015-provide-popularity-snapshot-of-the-year-to-come/

Kim Soo Hyun Is A Stylish Athlete For Bean Pole Outdoor's 2015 S/S Lookbook And Commercial

(Photo : Bean Pole Outdoor)
Kim Soo Hyun Bean Pole Outdoor 2015 Spring-Summer Collection

Actor Kim Soo Hyun modeled sporty jacketsicon1.png, pants, backpacks, hats and colorful sneakers for Bean Pole Outdoor's 2015 Spring/Summer collection. The eclectic lookbook followed a professional athlete theme. Kim had several action runningicon1.png shots, and posed on a bike and inside a sleek convertible.

The apparel and accessories brand also released a new commercial featuring the endorsement king. In the video, Kim ran on the sidewalk as though preparingicon1.png for a triathlon, camped out on a rooftop, and explored the city on his bikeicon1.png.

Check out the commercial below!

One of the standout pieces pieces Kim modeled was the Navy Jacket. The blue article has the trademarkicon1.png Bean Pole wheel emblem, comfortable front pockets, and headphoneicon1.png clips on the adjustable strings. You can shop for it below!

Bean Pole Outdoor Navy Jacket ($247)

kim-soo-hyun-bean-pole-outdoor-2015-spri

Another star that headlined a Bean Pole 2015 promotional campaign was miss A's Suzy. The idol is the face of Bean Pole Accessory's Spring/Summer collection of shoulder bags, totes, handbags, and backpacks.

Recently, representatives from KBS and Kim Soo Hyun's agency Key East Entertainment confirmed the actor's involvement in the upcoming Korean drama Producer to several media sources. This will be the actor's second project with You Who Came From The Stars screenwriter Parkicon1.png Ji Eun. The drama will also star Gong Hyo Jin, IU and Cha Tae Hyun.

kpopstarz

Kim Soo Hyun' character in "Producer" is Baek Seung-chan. I don't know who is saying his character name is Gong Dae Gil. That is false information.

It's not false info. It was Gong Dae Gil. But from drama team it said that they changed some character's name. Cth's character name changed also.

Kim Soo Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin reportedly accepted lower salaries for “Producer”

Producer

Fans have been publicly expressing their excitement for Producer after the upcomingKBS2 drama announced its star-studded cast, and it appears that the stars themselves are as equally excited. 

The upcoming drama will star Kim Soo HyunGong Hyo JinCha Tae Hyun, andpopular singer IU. Fans have been expressing their excitement over the prospect of Kim Soo Hyun making his drama comeback, but the actor has shown that he is also excited about both returning to acting and the script for Producer.

According to Korea media outlet Newsen, all four of the major cast members have “great confidence in the writer” of the drama, and have put a lot of faith in the drama. In fact, actor Kim Soo Hyun and actress Gong Hyo Jin have reportedly accepted salaries substantially lower than their typical salaries because of their interest in the drama.

Kim Soo Hyun is known for his ability to draw in hundreds of millions of won from both Korea and overseas activities, and as a veteran in the industry, Gong Hyo Jin typically receives a relatively high pay as well.

Producer seems to have been a hit among its cast members, but fans will have to wait until it premiers on April 17th to find out if the drama lives up to the hype.

Source: Newsen

Koreaboo.com

It's not false info. It was Gong Dae Gil. But from drama team it said that they changed some character's name. Cth's character name changed also.

Yeah right Agree with @swingbaby, the Character of Soo Hyun was previously Gong Dae Gil. Its the Drama Team's decision to changed it.

Kim Soo Hyun: Gong Dae Gil to Baek Seung Chan

Cha Tae Hyun:   Ra Kyung Min To Ra Joon Mo

Kim Soo Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin reportedly accepted lower salaries for “Producer”

Fans have been publicly expressing their excitement for Producer after the upcomingKBS2 drama announced its star-studded cast, and it appears that the stars themselves are as equally excited. 

The upcoming drama will star Kim Soo HyunGong Hyo JinCha Tae Hyun, andpopular singer IU. Fans have been expressing their excitement over the prospect of Kim Soo Hyun making his drama comeback, but the actor has shown that he is also excited about both returning to acting and the script for Producer.

According to Korea media outlet Newsen, all four of the major cast members have “great confidence in the writer” of the drama, and have put a lot of faith in the drama. In fact, actor Kim Soo Hyun and actress Gong Hyo Jin have reportedly accepted salaries substantially lower than their typical salaries because of their interest in the drama.

Kim Soo Hyun is known for his ability to draw in hundreds of millions of won from both Korea and overseas activities, and as a veteran in the industry, Gong Hyo Jin typically receives a relatively high pay as well.

Producer seems to have been a hit among its cast members, but fans will have to wait until it premiers on April 17th to find out if the drama lives up to the hype.

Source: Newsen

*** Thanks for sharing this. The drama gains a lot of attention

since I guess it’s KSH’s last project before MS. I hope it will be a good watch.

:)>-

• Guest changed the title to Kim Soo Hyun 김수현 - Upcoming Drama 2021: "That Night"
  • swingbaby changed the title to ❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️ [ Upcoming drama "That night" ]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic