❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️ [ Upcoming drama "That night" ]

its confirm ksh choose producer?I still [-O< hope ksh choose vampire but its ok..may be its just my imagination 8-}

so I will follow this producer drama...good luck ksh for new drama \:D/

• Replies 54.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hwonhwon_stv

• lhynne

• rossy79

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're welcome @ilwoo_aein   Kim Soo Hyun lands at No. 4 of Pop culture's Big 10 "Kim Soo Hyun effect", even Peng Li Yuan (China's First Lady) is also smitten by him translated by Pechumori 150702 Mo

Hi! It was a shocking news that greeted me today while reading about the half sister. I remember someone mentioning about Soo hyun having a sister here in the forum way way before but it was quickly f

Real is actually not a failed project but somewhat cater to different group of people who appreciates. I marveled  at KSH for being brave enough to make this step which many dare not. When he had

ADSFIUAOIERMVCMMXOIDFJASG!!!
I ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. . . 
Haahahha! But I really hope that this upcoming show of KSH will be very good. :D But no matter what, I am going to watch this because. . . 
YOU GUYS ALREADY KNOW WHY!!! HEHEHE!   :D:D

pechumori said: 'Producers', Cha Tae-hyun, Kim Soo-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, IU' powerful lineup is complete
translated by Pechumori
(Excerpt) 150309

An official said that "Tomorrow, the 10th, they will make an official announcement about their current progress and future plans."

read more from http://m.nocutnews.co.kr/news/4379447

This is not a dream right...
KYAAAAAAAAAAAH! this was the first word coming from my mouth after reading this news. I am so excited. My dream has come true hehehe. My heart is still beating fast and i am still smiling and giggling like crazy haha. CAN'T WAIT!

aismile1 said: This is not a dream right...
KYAAAAAAAAAAAH! this was the first word coming from my mouth after reading this news. I am so excited. My dream has come true hehehe. My heart is still beating fast and i am still smiling and giggling like crazy haha. CAN'T WAIT!

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"Gong Hyo Jin, IU, and Kim Soo Hyun all confirm their roles in upcoming KBS series Producers
Producers_cast.png

Wow, what a cast! After a week of exciting casting rumors, we now have official confirmations that Gong Hyo JinIU, and Kim Soo Hyun will all be joining the previously confirmed Cha Tae Hyun in the upcoming series Producers.

There had been some conflicting reports about Kim Soo Hyun's involvement, with some sources saying that he was confirmed and others saying that it was still up in the air, but now both his agency and the production team for Producers have officially stated that he will appear in the series. Gong Hyo Jin and IU also announced their official acceptance yesterday.

Producers will go behind the scenes of a variety show. Gong Hyo Jin and Cha Tae Hyun will play veteran PDs, while Kim Soo Hyun will be a rookie on their team. IU will play a popular idol who sets up a cold exterior to keep from being hurt. So far, it's unclear how the love lines will pan out with the leading ladies. Will Gong Hyo Jin or IU be paired with Kim Soo Hyun? That's what we need to know!

Producers is set to air in April on KBS2. What do you think of this lineup now that it's official? Will you be watching? Share your thoughts in the comments! 

logo-dramafever@2x.png

More Articles from different site :)

Kim Soo-hyun confirms to join ‘Producer’

10365726_790431811049915_741674723130944

South Korean actor Kim Soo-hyun appears to have confirmed his appearance on KBS’ upcoming drama tentatively named “Producer,” ending weeklong speculation over his next work.

According to local media on Monday, Kim is preparing to shoot for the drama in which he will star as a rookie producer. Kim’s agency, KeyEast, did not deny the reports.

Upon conclusion of the hit drama “My Love from the Star,” Kim has been offered roles in several dramas and films including the action flick “City of Violence.”

Kim is the latest addition to the star-studded cast of the drama that includes veteran actor Cha Tae-hyun, singer song-writer IU and A-list actress Gong Hyo-jin.

Earlier in the day, IU and Gong confirmed that they would star as a top-tier singer and an experienced TV producer, respectively, in the KBS drama.

Written by Park Ji-eun, a scriptwriter behind “My Love from the Star,” the drama will comically portray the everyday lives of TV entertainment show production crews and celebrities at a broadcasting station.

The TV series will air at 11:00 p.m. every Friday and Saturday, starting in April.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Guest tterressa

swingbaby

said:

Hello guys! Just wanted to say to some people who get info from this forum about "Producer drama"As you know soohyun is considering "Producer".The news about Soohyun confirm it is spreading fb and there is many pages created for the drama. And giving wrong info to people.it's all started bcs of  Producer drama side said that Kim Soo Hyun confirm that. So translators  tried to  translate it as fast as possible. but after a few minutes.  Keyeast said that he is still considering it. It makes people confuse.  Until KE confirm it. DONT BELIEVE ANY RUMOUR AND SITES.

i beleive in him. Whatever decision he made, i will support him. 

• Guest changed the title to Kim Soo Hyun 김수현 - Upcoming Drama 2021: "That Night"
  • swingbaby changed the title to ❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️ [ Upcoming drama "That night" ]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic