❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

ADSFIUAOIERMVCMMXOIDFJASG!!!
I ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. . . 
Haahahha! But I really hope that this upcoming show of KSH will be very good. :D But no matter what, I am going to watch this because. . . 
YOU GUYS ALREADY KNOW WHY!!! HEHEHE!   :D:D

pechumori said: 'Producers', Cha Tae-hyun, Kim Soo-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, IU' powerful lineup is complete
translated by Pechumori
(Excerpt) 150309

An official said that "Tomorrow, the 10th, they will make an official announcement about their current progress and future plans."

read more from http://m.nocutnews.co.kr/news/4379447

This is not a dream right...
KYAAAAAAAAAAAH! this was the first word coming from my mouth after reading this news. I am so excited. My dream has come true hehehe. My heart is still beating fast and i am still smiling and giggling like crazy haha. CAN'T WAIT!

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"Gong Hyo Jin, IU, and Kim Soo Hyun all confirm their roles in upcoming KBS series Producers
Producers_cast.png

Wow, what a cast! After a week of exciting casting rumors, we now have official confirmations that Gong Hyo JinIU, and Kim Soo Hyun will all be joining the previously confirmed Cha Tae Hyun in the upcoming series Producers.

There had been some conflicting reports about Kim Soo Hyun's involvement, with some sources saying that he was confirmed and others saying that it was still up in the air, but now both his agency and the production team for Producers have officially stated that he will appear in the series. Gong Hyo Jin and IU also announced their official acceptance yesterday.

Producers will go behind the scenes of a variety show. Gong Hyo Jin and Cha Tae Hyun will play veteran PDs, while Kim Soo Hyun will be a rookie on their team. IU will play a popular idol who sets up a cold exterior to keep from being hurt. So far, it's unclear how the love lines will pan out with the leading ladies. Will Gong Hyo Jin or IU be paired with Kim Soo Hyun? That's what we need to know!

Producers is set to air in April on KBS2. What do you think of this lineup now that it's official? Will you be watching? Share your thoughts in the comments! 

logo-dramafever@2x.png

More Articles from different site :)

Kim Soo-hyun confirms to join ‘Producer’

10365726_790431811049915_741674723130944

South Korean actor Kim Soo-hyun appears to have confirmed his appearance on KBS’ upcoming drama tentatively named “Producer,” ending weeklong speculation over his next work.

According to local media on Monday, Kim is preparing to shoot for the drama in which he will star as a rookie producer. Kim’s agency, KeyEast, did not deny the reports.

Upon conclusion of the hit drama “My Love from the Star,” Kim has been offered roles in several dramas and films including the action flick “City of Violence.”

Kim is the latest addition to the star-studded cast of the drama that includes veteran actor Cha Tae-hyun, singer song-writer IU and A-list actress Gong Hyo-jin.

Earlier in the day, IU and Gong confirmed that they would star as a top-tier singer and an experienced TV producer, respectively, in the KBS drama.

Written by Park Ji-eun, a scriptwriter behind “My Love from the Star,” the drama will comically portray the everyday lives of TV entertainment show production crews and celebrities at a broadcasting station.

The TV series will air at 11:00 p.m. every Friday and Saturday, starting in April.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Guest tterressa

swingbaby

said:

Hello guys! Just wanted to say to some people who get info from this forum about "Producer drama"As you know soohyun is considering "Producer".The news about Soohyun confirm it is spreading fb and there is many pages created for the drama. And giving wrong info to people.it's all started bcs of  Producer drama side said that Kim Soo Hyun confirm that. So translators  tried to  translate it as fast as possible. but after a few minutes.  Keyeast said that he is still considering it. It makes people confuse.  Until KE confirm it. DONT BELIEVE ANY RUMOUR AND SITES.

i beleive in him. Whatever decision he made, i will support him. 

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Producers New 2015 Korean Drama!

*She couldn't hide her excitement just like the rest of us!~=))

[News] After release of ‪#‎KimSooHyun‬ joining ‪#‎Producer‬, Keyeast share price went up. On 10th 9.11am, currently trading at 3545 won (6.62%) higher than yesterday.

This year revenue is expected to increase by 33.1% with yoy 118.3 billion won, operating profit is forecasted to improve by 58.2% for 12.5 billion won.

Source:
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=277&aid=0003450162

11060103_1559584504304603_69880943869234

cr to StarsJo

ps:

eventhough he's not smiling and looking down, i still find him attractive !  :x

Soo Hyun ah.............. Success for your new drama! like other chingus here, i feel happy happy happy!   <:-P

maxresdefault.jpg

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Cha Tae-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Soo-hyun, IU confirmed to star in ‘Producer’031011

Cha Tae-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Soo-hyun, IU cast for Producer

KBS’s first entertainment drama ‘Producer’ has finished casting.

KBS 2TV’s entertainment drama ‘Producer’ has announced that it will feature the cast of Cha Tae-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Soo-hyun and IU and start its first shooting at the end of March.

Cha Tae-hyun was cast to play the role of a producer of a variety show. As an all rounder who is appearing on both the big and small screen with his friendly, warm personality and sense of humor, he is drawing huge attention to play the producer role of a variety show as he happens to be starring in one at the moment, ‘One Night Two Days’.

Actress Gong Hyo-jin, who is a renowned style icon and fashionista, will play the role of a producer of a musical program. As all of her roles have been loved widely by viewers regardless of gender and age, she is expected to show another stylish and cool character on this drama.

But most of all, the news that Kim Soo-hyun was confirmed to appear on ‘Producer’ was what caught the eye and ear of the public. He was cast to play the role of rookie PD of the variety entertainment department of a television network. It has become a hot topic that he has chosen to star in ‘Producer’ after his recent drama hit ‘You Who Came from the Stars(My Love from the Stars)’, since there has been an increasing curiosity about what he will choose as a sequel. Kim Soo-hyun has decided to reunite with writer Park Ji-eun, who wrote ‘You Who Came from the Stars’. It is attracting the public’s attention whether the duo would make a hit again.

Meanwhile, IU will play the role of a popular K-POP singer just like herself and put some reality into the drama.

“Although the fact that it’s not just an ordinary drama but is a television series made by the entertainment division may not have been easy for the cast to make their decision, the casting was complete easily with great speed with the cast’s trust in writer Park Ji-eun,” said one of the production staffs. “Everything is new since it’s the first try. However, we would like to thank all the cast including Cha Tae-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Soo-hyun and IU. We are looking forward to making a great television-series.

KBS 2TV’s entertainment television series ‘Producer’ will depict a story going on in the entertainment division of television network. It is scheduled to premiere in early May.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by Blossom Entertainment, Management Soop, Keyeast, Loen Entertainment, English Translation by Veronica Choi

logo.gif

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"KBS 2TV ‘Producers’ to begin filming with star-studded cast in end March57914-307148-540x540.jpg

The main casting process for upcoming KBS 2TV first variety drama series ‘Producers‘ was completed yesterday, and the star-studded cast of Kim Soo HyunCha Tae HyunKong Hyo Jin, and IU will begin filming by the end of March.

Kim Soo Hyun will take on the role of a rookie PD in ‘Producers.’ Kim Soo Hyun has always hit the jackpot when it comes to choosing his work. His previous drama ‘My Love From The Star’ catapulted the actor into unprecedented stardom within and outside of Korea. As such, the news of Kim Soo Hyun taking on ‘Producers’ has already garnered much attention from all quarters.

In addition, Kim Soo Hyun will also be reuniting with screen writer Park Ji Eun who had wrote the script for ‘My Love From The Star.’ As such, many will be anticipating to see if they can continue to find success together.

Kong Hyo Jin is well known for adhering her own style to her roles, and she will be playing a music program PD in the new drama.

Cha Tae Hyun is highly active on the small and big screens, and has won much love with his acting and humor. He will be playing a PD of a reality program in the drama, and Cha Tae Hyun himself is actually a cast member of a reality program in real life.

IU is a representative icon in Korea as a singer and actress, and she will be playing a top singer in the drama, and add elements of realism.

The production team expressed, “It’s certainly challenging for actors taking on a drama that revolves around the variety sector, but everyone has placed their trust in screen writer Park Ji Eun, and the casting process was really smooth sailing.”

‘Producers’ will focus on PDs working in the variety sector of a broadcast station, and will premiere in early May.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Kpop Fighting!

1209456_1563003757313745_1763315997_n.jp

@haesuji class="sCaption" title="Edited" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0.0.0.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"ohh..GHJ and KSH met three times already.
GHJ and KSH recieved The Top Excellence Actor and Atress Award at 2012 Paeksang Arts Awards, and The Most Popular Actor and Atress at 2012 Blue Dragon Movie Awards. and both two attended at 2013 Paeksang Arts Awards together as last year's top excellence actor and atress. 
good luck in their new drama~