❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

moonlight88 said: Mehhhhhh, rom- com again? Park ji eun again (not much a fan of her), directed by a VARIETY show director??? (What the heck? Sounds so wrong). And a drama about Showbiz, entertainment producers? Like another version of the boring "On air"? I dont want to sound extreme but I am all against this :(. Hope it is only rumor.

Article: [Exclusive] Kim Soo Hyun to team up with writer Park Ji Eun... Strongly considered for 'Producer'

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+2,856, -116] Heol daebak. I have to watch it if he decides to do it

2. [+2,632, -110] Just don't use idols

3. [+1,914, -83] With the 'You who came from the stars' writer? It'll be good he really gets the role, if not then, oh well..ㅋㅋ

4. [+1,550, -77] Daebak. I've been waiting for this writer

5. [+228, -22] Oooh It's going to be fun. You can trust Kim Soo Hyun

6. [+218, -18] Heol I'm so excited because all her works always do well

7. [+210, -18] I sense that it will be successful

8. [+190, -13] I watch whatever Kim Soo Hyun is in.

9. [+160, -18] Heol Kim Soo Hyun's finally coming back in a drama?ㅜㅜ

10. [+143, -8] I finally can see you again! I've waited too long. Kim Soo Hyun!!

11. [+115, -6] Don't use idols ㅠㅠㅠWhat about casting actors who are good at actingㅜ

12. [+108, -7] Most of the dramas recently, except for the weekend ones, don't even reach 10% in ratings. If Kim Soo Hyun comes back and sets the record around the 20% range again then he really is the ratings king. Looking forward to itㅋ

13. [+82, -3] I, who don't even watch dramas, want to see Kim Soo Hyun again

14. [+81, -2] So Excited. Kim Soo Hyun. Confirm it quick

15. [+79, -2] Ah..Please!!! Everyday for one year, I've been searching for news of a new project from him.. I hope decides to do this~

Cr: onehallyu

Kim Soo Hyun’s Agency Denies The Rumor of His Appearance In New Drama ‘Producer’

bnt

[by Park Seul Gi, translated by Woorim Ahn, photo by Kim Chi Yoon]

Actor Kim Soo Hyun was suggested to appear in new drama ‘Producer’.

On February 27, his agency KEYEAST said, “It is true that Kim Soo Hyun got a suggestion to star in KBS drama ‘Producer’. However, since he’s overviewing many scenarios, there’s nothing sure yet.

‘Producer’ is a drama about variety programs written by Park Ji Eun, who previously wrote ‘Love From The Star’. The character that Kim Soo Hyun got suggested is a producer of variety department of a broadcasting company and the drama will tell a story of the variety program department.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun and writer Park Ji Eun rose ‘Love From Star’ boom and the mass public focuses on their reunion.

For more bntnews.co.uk

https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/kim-soo-hyun-s-agency-denies-the-rumor-090856755.html

I dont think he will take this one. :wink:

Guest marie07

Kim Soo Hyun's Fan Club Donates 4 ECG Monitors to Children's Hospital Joyce So Feb 27 2015 AM 09:55 046795732b249389bc9fa3c3a53c30e8.jpg City of Seoul announced on February 27 that city's PR ambassador Kim Soo Hyun's fan club, "Kim Soo Hyun Gallery," will be donating 4 ECG (Electrocardiogram) monitors, which will be used to check heart function of severely disabled children, to Seoul City Children's Hospital.

Electrocardiogram records the electrical activity of the heart into a graph. ECG monitors are used to check the patients' heartbeat and find problems.

A rep from "Kim Soo Hyun Gallery" commented "We prepared this event to celebrate his 28th birthday. It is a meaningful surprise event for Kim Soo Hyun who is Seoul City's PR ambassador."

http://www.makestar.co/news/view/num/854

Guest marie07

Kim Soo-hyun considers reteaming with You From Another Star writer by javabeans | February 27, 2015 | 81 Comments

kimsoohyun_117.jpg

Considering how much of a mega-hit You From Another Star was for Kim Soo-hyun, it seems a no-brainer to consider coming back for another project with its writer, Park Ji-eun. He has received the offer to star in Park’s upcoming drama for KBS and is currently in the “favorably considering” stage, according to his management.

The new drama is titled Producer and is set in the world of variety television. Appropriately, its director comes from that world herself and is known as a star PD in the variety realm; Seo Soo-min was credited for reinvigorating Gag Concert during her tenure as director, following that as the CP in charge of programs such as 1 Night 2 Days in its third season, Superman Returns, and Yoo Hee-yeol’s Sketchbook. With her credits, and seeing other PDs successfully making the leap from variety to drama programming (the Answer Me franchise is the most obvious example), I don’t consider a lack of scripted drama experience to be too much of a detractor in her case.

According to a rep from the broadcast station, writer Park (whose other credits include successful comedic dramas You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly and Queen of Housewives) reached out to Kim Soo-hyun herself, since she felt they’d worked well together in You From Another Star. I’d call that an understatement, given the widespread fervor the drama sparked (which I totally think was deserved—it’s the strange case where I sorta-kinda see how the drama seems overrated, but also think it makes total sense for it to be that hyped because it swept me up in its hilarious, tongue-in-cheek, romantic thrall).

Pre-production is still in early stages, so KBS does not yet have a timeslot assigned to the show, but Producer is aiming to air in the latter half of the year.

Via IS Plus

dramabeans

Guest marie07

itemprop="name"CASTING RUMOR ALERT: Kim Soo Hyun to join Producers?

by Kaedejun on Fri, Feb 27, 2015

kimsoohyun_producers.jpgThe elusive Kim Soo Hyun can't seem to pick a project yet after his winning turn in My Love From Another Star! He's yet again "looking favorably" at a role, this time in the drama Producers (프로듀사). The clinching factor is that Producers will be written by My Love screenwriter Park Ji Eun. So is a reunion of sorts in the making?!

Kim Soo Hyun is just considering the role, and even though he could be "positively favoring" it, it's still a shot in the dark as to whether he'll really do the drama. I'd like to think that working with the same screenwriter might give him some extra pull towards the drama. And I'd really like to see him in a drama again.

As the title suggests, the drama is about producers! Not unlike The World that They Live In with Hyun Bin and Song Hye Gyo, the drama is about the goings on behind the scenes of a show. In this instance, Kim Soo Hyun is looking to play a variety show PD. Oh man, oh man — this could be so much fun! I hope he ends up as a character similar to Na PD formerly of 2 Days 1 Night, and then we can see how variety show producers plan out insane, somewhat sadistic challenges for their hosts!

Seo Soo Min, who's been a PD on a bunch of variety shows from Gag Concert to shows on Happy Sunday, has been said to be helming this drama. We've had dramas from variety show directors before, Answer Me 1997 and Answer Me 1994, and those have been pretty successful in their own right. So with Park Ji Eun as the writer, I'm really hoping this show is going to be as fun as I think it is, and as well made as any other drama. If it could be like The King of Dramaseven that would be awesome!

The drama hopes to air on KBS on Fridays in the spring, but there's no date set since it's in pre-production. That's an interesting time slot though, since I don't think Friday dramas generally do very well. But this show could change all that. In the meantime, you can see Kim Soo Hyun in My Love from Another Star:

(Source: via)
dramafever

Guest marie07

Kim Soo Hyun to possibly work with 'You Who Came from the Stars' writer again in new drama

February 27, 2015 @ 11:47 am

Actor Kim Soo Hyun may be working with writer Park Ji Eun of 'You Who Came From the Stars' again!

She is currently penning the drama 'Producer' for KBS 2TV and his name has been thrown as a candidate for the male lead.  His agency, Key East Entertainment, confirmed this on February 27 with, "It's true we received a casting offer for KBS 2TV drama, 'Producer.'  However, we are in the stage in which we're looking over many different productions, so nothing has been confirmed."

'Producer' will be a drama with Kim Soo Hyun possibly acting as an entertainment producer.  While it's penned by the same writer, it appears the drama will be pretty different from the hit 'You Who Came From the Stars.'

allkpop

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/02/27/kim-soo-hyun-offered-role-in-you-from-another-star-screenwriters-upcoming-kbs-drama/

i went to that bread store years ago. but at that time i haven't know Soo Hyun.
when i went there yesterday, i told my friend that my SK actor is actually promoting this brand. and suddenly i saw his poster there. hanging on the wall!
i ask the store girl whether i can buy it, and she said it nicely "No, sorry". Auch!  lol

then my friend pointing out to other wall and said "there, that's the same guy, rite?". and i saw him in their TV for TlJ ads.
my cheek turns red coz of happiness and being proud.

then, open soompi & read about the "Producers" news. at first i was like "Yaay! finally!! finally i can see him soon"
one news said KE stock got positive trend for this (if i'm not correct) >> well, good for you KE. congrats.  8-|

but then, others news says it's just a rumor.

heeem... the effect of missing Soo Hyun

anyway,

10447744_1644188352469086_44996258174619

Guest marie07

class="content-title" Cha Tae Hyun to Make a Drama Comeback, Possibly with Kim Soo Hyun ehk38 February 27, 2015

Cha Tae Hyun to Make a Drama Comeback, Possibly with Kim Soo Hyun

Actor Cha Tae Hyun is making a drama comeback after two years, possibly alongside actor Kim Soo Hyun.

Cha Tae Hyun, whose last drama was “Jeon Woo Chi” (2012), has been confirmed for a new KBS 2TV drama that is tentatively titled “Produsa.”

Helmed by director Seo Soo Min and writer Park Ji Eun, “Produsa” is set in the entertainment industry. Cha Tae Hyun will play Heo Ri (working name), a variety show producer who has been in the industry for eight years.

There is heightened anticipation for “Produsa” after the recent reveal that actor Kim Soo Hyun is a candidate for the lead role.

Meanwhile, Cha Tae Hyun is currently on several variety shows including KBS 2TV’s “1 Night 2 Days” and “Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education.”

Will you be tuning in to see Chae Tae Hyun in “Produsa?”

See also:

Kim Soo Hyun in Talks to Star in New Drama By “My Love from the Stars” Writer

Writer Of “My Love from the Stars” in Talks for Writing a New Drama with Former “Gag Concert” PD

soompi

Guest ilikemangoss

marie07

said:

itemprop="name"

CASTING RUMOR ALERT: Kim Soo Hyun to join Producers?

by Kaedejun on Fri, Feb 27, 2015

The elusive 

Kim Soo Hyun

can't seem to pick a project yet after his winning turn in 

My Love From Another Star

! He's yet again "looking favorably" at a role, this time in the drama 

Producers (프로듀사)

. The clinching factor is that 

Producers

will be written by

My Love

screenwriter Park Ji Eun. So is a reunion of sorts in the making?!

Kim Soo Hyun is just considering the role, and even though he could be "positively favoring" it, it's still a shot in the dark as to whether he'll really do the drama. I'd like to think that working with the same screenwriter might give him some extra pull towards the drama. And I'd really like to see him in a drama again.

As the title suggests, the drama is about producers! Not unlike The World that They Live In with Hyun Bin and Song Hye Gyo, the drama is about the goings on behind the scenes of a show. In this instance, Kim Soo Hyun is looking to play a variety show PD. Oh man, oh man — this could be so much fun! I hope he ends up as a character similar to Na PD formerly of 2 Days 1 Night, and then we can see how variety show producers plan out insane, somewhat sadistic challenges for their hosts!

Seo Soo Min, who's been a PD on a bunch of variety shows from Gag Concert to shows on Happy Sunday, has been said to be helming this drama. We've had dramas from variety show directors before, Answer Me 1997 and Answer Me 1994, and those have been pretty successful in their own right. So with Park Ji Eun as the writer, I'm really hoping this show is going to be as fun as I think it is, and as well made as any other drama. If it could be like The King of Dramaseven that would be awesome!

The drama hopes to air on KBS on Fridays in the spring, but there's no date set since it's in pre-production. That's an interesting time slot though, since I don't think Friday dramas generally do very well. But this show could change all that. In the meantime, you can see Kim Soo Hyun in My Love from Another Star:

(Source: via)
dramafever

Guest prussianblue

Cha Tae-hyun to play veteran variety PD to Kim Soo-hyun’s rookie

OH. I like this. I like it a lot. KBS’s new drama Producer isn’t settling for one male lead, because why have one when you can have two? Right on the heels of announcing Kim Soo-hyun’s potential reunion with the writer of You From Another Star in her newest drama, Cha Tae-hyun (Jeon Woo-chi) has signed on to play the veteran variety producer to Kim Soo-hyun’s rookie. The Yoda to his Luke Skywalker. The Moon-ho to his Healer. This is one trend in dramaland that should never die down.

The drama is set in the backstage world of variety shows, and will be helmed by star variety PD Seo Soo-min, of Gag Concert and Yoo Hee-yeol’s Sketchbook. She’s known for having a Midas touch, and is now the CP (chief producer, aka head honcho) of KBS’s Happy Sunday corner, which includes Superman Returns and Season 3 of 1 Night 2 Days. That explains how she got Cha Tae-hyun onboard since he’s on the 1 Night 2 Days cast, while we already know that writer Park Ji-eun (You From Another Star) was responsible for calling Kim Soo-hyun back to dramaland.

Cha Tae-hyun has been cast to play a 10-year veteran PD of variety shows. He’s described as walking in and out of the Korea Communication Standards Commission (the censorship office) like it’s his own house, though for all his experience on a long list of variety shows, he’s still a PD without a marquee program to his name. Cha Tae-hyun is pretty much perfect for this role — he spends his days on variety sets working with these PDs, and I can’t wait to see him making inside jokes, like meta on meta with a side of meta.

If he signs on, Kim Soo-hyun will play a rookie PD in his department. I already love his character description: He was planning to become a prosecutor, but chose to become a variety PD solely for love. Their leading ladies will be a variety PD and a singer, but we’ll have to wait till the roles are cast to know which way the pairings go.

The show still doesn’t have a set air date, though producers are aiming for a Friday-Saturday slot to compete with the prime weekend real estate that tvN and JTBC have cornered. The plan is to start shooting in March and some stories say that it could premiere as soon as April, but others have it premiering later in the year. It’ll require moving their standard weekend shows around to make a Friday-Saturday slot possible, so that’ll be a factor as well. I’m amused that they’re talking about cutting back on dramas one day, then carving out even more slots the next.

Whenever it airs, I’ll certainly be looking forward to this drama. I know showbiz — and particularly dramaland — is a well-worn landscape around here, but as a fan of variety, I’m going to find a little extra joy in the melding of two worlds that I love.

Cr. dramabeans

Hello all :-h, I guess never visited and lurking in this thread for almost two weeks is a weird thing for me, because it seems like a year since the last time i heard update of KSH and i miss all of you here too :( (I'm not even exaggerating lol). And tada i came and hear this another possible rumors.
This time i feeling 50-50, not fully against it, but just feel a little bit excited (even if he still considering). Maybe i just relieved because at least he not taking any fantasy-more than one personality-and certainly not a vampire-drama. Although his character description still vague, a rookie PD is a interisting (real life) character, maybe dont excited too much for another a 'love-fool' character again--hope we can know more of this drama and a official announcement from him. Just believe him. :)

Guest marie07

Kim Soo Hyun's fan club revealed to have donated medical equipment for sick children under his name

February 28, 2015 @ 2:30 am

Actor Kim Soo Hyun's fan club engaged in a generous act of kindness warming not only the actor's heart but also the hearts of those who came across the news.

The fan club, 'DC Inside Kim Soo Hyun Gallery', was belatedly revealed to have donated four ECG monitors, equipment for inspecting the heart functions of severely handicapped children, estimated to be worth 14 million KRW (~ 13,000 USD) to the Seoul City Children's Hospital in order to help the ill children there!  Too sweet!

SEE ALSO: Kim Soo Hyun is a possible candidate for honorary ambassador for Incheon International Airport

Kim Soo Hyun Gallery stated, "It was a surprise event arranged to celebrate the 28th birthday of Kim Soo Hyun, who is the honorary ambassador for Seoul City this year.  We hope it would be used with significance for the handicapped children."

The hospital's chief Kim Jae Bok said, "We will use commodities donated by Kim Soo Hyun Gallery properly, respecting their wishes that they be used for the treatment of the hospitalized children."

allkpop

Guest marie07

Kim Soo Hyun is a possible candidate for honorary ambassador for Incheon International Airport

February 28, 2015 @ 3:14 am

Kim-Soo-Hyun_1425055774_af_org.jpg

Incheon International Airport may have a new face to promote its services -- a very handsome face at that. Recently, TV Report claimed that actor Kim Soo Hyun was appointed the new honorary ambassador for the airport according to an entertainment rep on February 27.  

The exclusive stated that he will be instated during a ceremony on March 26 after which singer Sohyang will sing congratulations. With an alien like that to protect over all the passengers at Incheon International Airport, there will definitely be more traffic, right?

SEE ALSO: Kim Soo Hyun's fan club revealed to have donated medical equipment for sick children under his name

However, this hasn't been confirmed -- it is merely in the works. Incheon International Airport's side stated, "We are currently mediating regarding Kim Soo Hyun as the honorary ambassador. We plan to announce this soon when he is confirmed." 

allkpop

Seems i am interested with this drama, i love variety show especially RM and WGM. We can see BTS of variety television in this drama :D (yaaay) . At first i thought it was strange but after reading those articles and your comments i think this drama will be fun hehe.
Soo Hyun, take your time and think about this :) , if you really think it's good and accept it, and please announce it soon. We all miss you. If you turn down this drama, i still believe in you :)

aranggr said: lol their leading ladies will be a variety PD and a singer? seriously, a singer? well uhm

lhynne said: Emily RolloA said:

To the one and only Kim Soo hyun,

I can't believe how time flies. It's the fourth year of your birthday since I became a fan of yours and for me I am more than happy to see that your stars keep on shining brighter and brighter each year. For this year my wish for you is to be more successful in your endeavor and as always I hope you have good health all year round. Keep on doing your best and don't ever stop learning new things, keep improving and keep proving your bashers wrong. You may have things hinder your success but I have no doubt you'll end up winner in the end.

Happy happy birthday! Looking forward to more years of celebrating with you in this very special day!

willenette said: Unicaunnisansu said: willenette said:

Hallyu stars Kim Soo-hyeon-I, Park Shin-hye, Lee Min-ho and Lee Joon-ki; what will they do during Lunar New Years?

(skipped unrelated.....)

Seollal is here. This year we have 5 straight days to reunite with family and friends who we have been so busy to meet up with. Hallyu stars are not much different. Most of them are planning on meeting with family and going through piled work.

Actor Kim Soo-hyeon-I plans on being with his family this Seollal. His management claimed that he has no work on those days and that he'll be with his family. He has ads and promotional work after the holidays.

Source : www.ajunews.com/view/...

Translation : Hancinema