❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

KSH-NoonaFan said: @Vannie99, thanks for the the funny pics and FMV by Yukaris. It doesn't matter if it's posted in here late, as it was posted on time in YT. It's good to see that there are more fans out there that loves KSH too. I've added it to the FMV collection of b'day messages for KSH that I posted earlier. I included a few more that I found. It's in the spoiler box...
http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28254473#Comment_28254473

A Korean journalist named Hakyong traveled to the "City of Spring" Kunming in China with his wife and he mentioned Kim Soo Hyun in his article.
(excerpt) translated by Pechumori

tumblr_nkdkf7260g1u0s9l5o1_540.jpg

tumblr_nkdkf7260g1u0s9l5o2_540.jpg

"I went out to buy a full pound of strawberries and oranges, plus a few eggs and walked down the road again. Then a familiar face appeared, actor Kim Soo Hyun. He was all over the city. from car advertisements, outdoor, casual clothing, even in coffee shops in Kunming, he was the dominant figure."

credit: ohmynews

Kim Soo Hyun Sighting
tumblr_nkdny4SG0X1tyc8iso1_540.jpg
tumblr_nkdny4SG0X1tyc8iso4_540.jpg
tumblr_nkdny4SG0X1tyc8iso5_540.jpg

Someone saw #KimSooHyun at Chung-Ang university today (150226) at 1pm KST. He has left and he is not there for exam. As for media cars, they are there as Professors are having a conference on abolition of certain enrollment system.

Source: stars88jo  Pic cr logo. Info  Cr. 我爱小金萌萌的/Moon_似陈年酒

Guest crispinbasilio

hello guys. i am just curious if our baby knows how to play guitar or any musical instrument cause i saw him in a cf, he's holding a guitar.tnx for the reply

i'm so excited to post this news. Is it kim soo hyun is considering new park ji eun (writer of My Love From Another Star) drama? That what i understood from Google translate. @Pechumori, can you kindly translate this article?
http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002344603&lfrom=twitter
http://view.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2015022711145573497
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=663052

Kim Soo Hyun in Talks to Star in New Drama by “My Love from the Stars” Writer

It has been reported that actor Kim Soo Hyun may be reuniting with the scriptwriter of the hit SBS drama “My Love from the Stars” for a brand new production.

The actor is currently in talks to star in KBS’ upcoming comedy drama titled “Producer (working title)” as the male lead. It is said to be a drama that tells the story of situations that occur within an entertainment department, written by Park Ji Eun and to be directed by variety show producer Seo Soo Min.

A broadcast representative revealed, “Kim Soo Hyun received a casting offer for the main role. He is in the middle of reviewing it positively.” According to reports, the actor received a love-call directly from scriptwriter Park Ji Eun herself.

With regards to casting for the upcoming drama, the rep shared, “We’re still in the beginning stages of drama productions. While it is true that Kim Soo Hyun is in talks, there are still adjustments to be made and he is still considering it.”

Cr: soompi

swingbaby said: Kim Soo Hyun in Talks to Star in New Drama by “My Love from the Stars” Writer It has been reported that actor Kim Soo Hyun may be reuniting with the scriptwriter of the hit SBS drama “My Love from the Stars” for a brand new production. The actor is currently in talks to star in KBS’ upcoming comedy drama titled “Producer (working title)” as the male lead. It is said to be a drama that tells the story of situations that occur within an entertainment department, written by Park Ji Eun and to be directed by variety show producer Seo Soo Min. A broadcast representative revealed, “Kim Soo Hyun received a casting offer for the main role. He is in the middle of reviewing it positively.” According to reports, the actor received a love-call directly from scriptwriter Park Ji Eun herself. With regards to casting for the upcoming drama, the rep shared, “We’re still in the beginning stages of drama productions. While it is true that Kim Soo Hyun is in talks, there are still adjustments to be made and he is still considering it.” Cr: soompi

Another Article about the KBS Variety Drama :)

Kim Soo Hyun Considering New KBS Variety Drama

Kim Soo Hyun is currently in talks to appear on KBS variety drama Producers (tentative title).

An affiliate of Keyeast, Kim Soo Hyun’s agency, told Newsen on February 27, “Kim Soo Hyun has been asked to appear on Producers. His appearance has not been confirmed yet and we’re in the stage of reviewing it."

Kim Soo Hyun Considering New KBS Variety Drama

Producers is a variety drama produced by KBS’ Seo Soo Min CP and writer Park Ji Eun who wrote You Who Came From the Stars. With Kim Soo Hyun named as the possible lead actor, attention has been gathering on whether the actor will join hands with writer Park Ji Eun again since You Who Came From the Stars.

Producers is set to begin in March or April.

Photo credit: Newsen
  Source :  Article

Sigh. Kim Soo Hyun is #2.  Park Shin Hye is #1. :((

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Showbiz Korea-TOP 5 STARS WHO SANG SOUNDTRACKS

cr: Arirang Kpop

Mehhhhhh, rom- com again? Park ji eun again (not much a fan of her), directed by a VARIETY show director??? (What the heck? Sounds so wrong). And a drama about Showbiz, entertainment producers? Like another version of the boring "On air"? I dont want to sound extreme but I am all against this :(. Hope it is only rumor.