❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest alienfromnz

IF he does win these awards I have a feeling that he will cry on the stage this time... 

Guest MiM1430293771

40.9% aahhhhhh I decide not to post about PYC anymore... Uri soohyunnie is leading yo yo yo 
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

누가받아도 이상하진 않지만 그래도 김수현이 제일 유력해보이네요
연기는 김수현 유아인 인데.. 별그대가 너무 치트쳐서 김수현이 받을듯
Can someone tranlate this for me? jabel.
[-O<

Guest MaiA1430293719

누가받아도 이상하진 않지만 그래도 김수현이 제일 유력해보이네요

연기는 김수현 유아인 인데.. 별그대가 너무 치트쳐서 김수현이 받을듯

Can someone tranlate this for me? jabel.

[-O<

Where did u get this comment from?

Rough trans by Google trans :

Kim Soo-hyun, who is still the best even if I can not give you more than it looks potent Kim Soo-hyun young children in which the smoke is too cheat you by ... you seem to have hit Kim Soo-hyun

how to vote for kim soo hyun?

It is only for Android users. If u have an android phone, just search the app Paeksang which has white background on Google play.

open the app => log in using ur Facebook acc => buy votes using a visa card /MasterCard .~ 1$ / 5 votes, u can vote 10 times per day

Guest YangD

My dear chingus...after recieved my DVD , like everyone, i got a DMJ 's diary, i really wanna know wat did he write on the diary, if anyone can understand Korean, pls help me tranlate to English for everyone can read, it s gonna be so great, im sure it s gonna be so intersting dear..Pls pm me if you can help, then i will take picture of everysingle pages for you t transtate. after that i will post on ksh soompi thread to share with everyone...thanks so much dear..
ihgvXgSldt5fJ.jpg

Guest YangD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8Mt22bhWLE

This is my slice for my love KSH. i know its not good enough but it s the best i can  do. i hope he can smile and cry on the stage of Paeksang arts awards  ..fighting

Guest lea1602

KIM SOO HYUN FOR SAMSUNG CF IN KOREA/span>
BnBPjTmCQAAus_C.jpg:large
BnBPm6CCcAAKHu6.jpg:large

BnBPm4-CIAAYeg-.jpg:large
BnBPpr6CUAA9nT3.jpg:large
BnBPt_7CEAEgxNs.jpg:large
BnBPyNDCEAAwMH_.jpg:large
BnBP1DICEAAl03w.jpg:large
BnBP3kuCUAADClZ.jpg:large
BnBP50zCMAA6ynP.jpg:large

Cr. as tagged on pic
LOVE THESE PICS... HE IS SO HOT IN EVERY PICS... :* :* :*

class="content-title"“Man From the Stars” to Be Released as a Film in China This Summer

“Man From the Stars” to Be Released as a Film in China This Summer

Man From the Stars,” which gained explosive popularity all over Asia, will be released in China as a movie this summer.

According to reports from Chinese media on May 7, production company Meng Jiang Wei (盟将威) revealed that they bought the publication rights for the popular Korean drama. A movie official stated, “We are currently in the tail end of productions, and the movie is tentatively set for release in the summer. If the current pace continues, the film should premiere in June.” However, according to Star News, an official from the Korean “Man From the Stars” production company HB Entertainment said that the movie will probably be released no earlier than August of this year.  

Cutting down the 21-episode Korean drama, the Chinese film will be molded into a two-hour movie. The two-hour film will not be just a compilation of important scenes, but will include unreleased footage and scenes, as well, and can be expected to premiere this summer.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/06/man-from-the-stars-to-be-released-as-a-film-in-china-this-summer/#.U2oKuKIp7rQ

Guest lea1602

LETS VOTING FOR KIM SOO HYUN - TV POPULARITY AWARD - PAEKSANG AWARD 2014

Cr. Yukaris Indonesia
Feel FREE to make this as your promotional video but Please take out with FULL Credit  Thank You :*