❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest aidsincera

QuynhT said: Aigoo this is so freaking awesome!!!!!!
I'm literally Singing and Dancing to the song Thrift Shop right now :)) You guys should listen to it ( if you haven't) :))
OH MY GOSH MY OUR BABY IS SO GONNA GET THOSE AWARDS. LET YOOCHUN FANS WORRY! WE SHOULDN'T BE DISTRACTED. KEEP LOOKING FORWARD. THIS STRATEGY IS ACTUALLY WORKING. NOW WE HAVE A CHANCE FOR BOTH!!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH....EVERYONE. FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD IS COMING TOGETHER AND SUPPORT OUR BOY. I BET SOO HYUN CHECK THE VOTING EVERY DAY TOO :) I'M SURE HE DOES. WHO WOULDN'T RIGHT??? OR IS HE TOO BUSY SLEEPING AND PLAYING BADMINTON? :P

Guest nesqie

it's 25% ATM. anyone reckon it'll hit 30 tonight? it's long wkend in china so i guess it would! FIGHTING and FIGHTING HARD

Guest jcon1208

aidsincera said: QuynhT said: Aigoo this is so freaking awesome!!!!!!
I'm literally Singing and Dancing to the song Thrift Shop right now :)) You guys should listen to it ( if you haven't) :))
OH MY GOSH MY OUR BABY IS SO GONNA GET THOSE AWARDS. LET YOOCHUN FANS WORRY! WE SHOULDN'T BE DISTRACTED. KEEP LOOKING FORWARD. THIS STRATEGY IS ACTUALLY WORKING. NOW WE HAVE A CHANCE FOR BOTH!!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH....EVERYONE. FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD IS COMING TOGETHER AND SUPPORT OUR BOY. I BET SOO HYUN CHECK THE VOTING EVERY DAY TOO :) I'M SURE HE DOES. WHO WOULDN'T RIGHT??? OR IS HE TOO BUSY SLEEPING AND PLAYING BADMINTON? :P

Guest candydandy

nf911 said: Hi All,

If you don't have android smartphone, however still would like to vote for KSH or JJH in Baeksang/Paeksang app, you can use Bluestacks for PC or Bluestacks for Mac. The free app can be downloaded at http://www.bluestacks.com/ . Once you install, then just follow the steps in Quynh's signature to install the Baeksang/Paeksang app. I've tried it and voted successfully using Windows 8.1 .

Pre-requisites:
1. Set up your credit card details in Google Wallet. If you are hesitant to provide credit card account, you might use virtual credit card where you can specify the limit of money in the card. This is supported by some banks, for example Citibank.
2. Facebook account.

Guest nesqie

QuynhT said: nesqie said: over in baidu they reckon the votes will go up more towards the end of the month cos Soo Hyun will be in China again for an endorsement on the 24th. we sleep late, wake up early and do all these crazy things jus for one person. in a couple of years time when i look back n remember this i am so gonna laugh myself of :)) but then you gotta be there to experience

Guest lea1602

OMG, Soo Hyun is on second place with 25,1 %.. You guys is AWESOME..!! Thank you Kmoon, Yukaris Int. Fans and all of you, thank you for made his vote kept increasing... Aaaaa i am so happy.. :x :x Soo Hyun will be on first place in no time.. :x :x
Here is for all of you..
BmnZ4vYCMAAUtIu.jpg
Lotte Department store pic update
cr. DC
KMOON HWAITING...!! :xYUKARIS INTERNATIONAL FANS HWAITING... !! :xALL OF YOU IN HERE, HWAITING...!! :x

Don't forget to eat your breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea time while you're voting.. :* :*

Guest lea1602

Taiwan news "联合新闻网" for Samsung S5 
BmnkB1pCQAAN22v.jpgBmnkGiHCQAAgC8q.jpgBmnkLGBCUAAQ22n.jpgcr. Baidu

I want one of those standee to be put in my bedroom.. >3<

Guest nesqie

Has anyone been noticing the poll results. These couple of days PYC % hasnt really changed. It has been v steady around 32% mark unlike the other actor JW whose % has dropped a few already. Makes me wonder if they are playing any tactics :-? :-? :-?

I'm sure JYJ fan are voting hard too that's why his votes doesnt decrease much. If not his number must be decrease as much as That Reply 1994 actor. Their fandom are huge, we can't underestimated them. we must keep voting as much as we can like these two days. I'm sure this award will be very special to us because our boy worked so hard to get what he got now and we voted so hard to bring this award to him and we can share this victory together with him. I've never pay attention on voting no matter how much i support my favourit artist like this. I want this award so bad :)) because I love him as much as I love his fans

Guest MaiA1430293719

Donggu? Is that you?...

:D:D:D

Embedded image permalink

cr: via twitter

There's even a statue for his character ??? Omg, it's so cool and proves that he is really big in Korea

Guest nesqie

This year marks the 50th year for Paeksang Awards so I reckon it will be very special if Soo Hyun could garner both the popularity awards and maybe one of the judged awards.

Guest nesqie

We might only

reach 25 or 26 today... Hoping we will break 30 tomorrow

But its already on 25